Chapter 14

"One Crazy Night"

While Tiana was outside still pissed off about Laurent's ex just showing up like that but he's still inside the house dealing with her. She got up and walked over to the bar pouring another shot of anything to try and calm her down!

Tiana: Why is he still in there dealing with her! I thought he wanted me but I guess not if he's still in there with that bitch....

She threw her head back swallowing her drink, she set the glass down and tried to walk back to the chair but fell over...

Alex came back to check on Tiana and found her face down on the floor, "hey Tiana are you okii"?

But she didn't respond, Alex tried shaking her and snapping her fingers but nothing worked!

Alex: LARRY..... LARRY I need your help babe!

Larry ran out back finding Tiana on the ground and Alex trying to help her!

Larry: What happened babe? When I leave her she was okii...

Alex: I don't know Larry but pick her up and carry her upstairs to the bedroom so I can try and help her!

Larry bent down picking Tiana up and carrying her back upstairs while Laurent was still fighting with his ex..

Laurent: Oh my god Lisa can you just go! There is nothing else we need to talk about, you cheated and that's that! Now leave before I do something I no regret!

Lisa: Fine, I'll leave but I will be back Laurent!

Lisa got her things walking out the door. Laurent ran his hands over his face sighing in frustration over Lisa and her bull shit! When he looked up he saw Larry rushing up the stairs with Tiana in his arms, her eyes were still closed and she looked lifeless in his arms..

Laurent: Mon frere what's wrong with my baby?

Larry: I no know bro, but Alex is gonna take care of her okii!

With that Larry was rushing up the stairs with Alex right behind him going into Laurent's bedroom.

Alex took care of Tiana and made sure she was okii before leaving her for the night!

Alex: You feeling okii Tiana?

Tiana: Yea, I'm feeling okii. I just want to know what his ex is up to and why is she here?

Alex: I no know but you have nothing to worry about okii, Lau has been over her for a while now! I'm gonna go so you can get some rest, there's aspirin and water on the night stand for you head cause you drink a lot tonight...

As they were talking Larry was trying his best to keep Laurent from running up the stairs into his bedroom, "hey you no need to go in there right now man! Let my baby do whatever it is she do for her and when she done she will come out and get you"!

Lau: Larry there could be something wrong with my baby! I gotta get in there to make sure she okii and nothing go wrong, so move before I throw you out my way!

Larry: Wait, wait you can't do that! No get excited okii, she okii!

Pretty soon the door opened and Alex came walking out, "hey baby is she okii now"?

Alex: Yea she's okii now! She just needs to sleep this off and in the morning we will take care of Lisa!

Larry and Alex went to their room to go to bed while Laurent walked into his room to see Tiana laying down fast asleep. He walked over to her side of the bed kneeling down looking at her, he pushed the hair that was in her face behind her ear.

Laurent: I know tonight didn't go the way I plan but I promise Tiana I make it up to you! You never have to worry about Lisa or any of my ex's, they no matter to me anymore. Please forgive me baby!

~ Larry and Alex ~

Alex just stepped out the bathroom from her shower as Larry was just getting in bed, "Alex why you think Lisa come back after all this time"?

Alex: I don't know Larry, but whatever it is she's after we gotta make sure Tiana is safe and that Lau stays the fuck away from her!

Larry: Okii baby just calm down.. I no want you upsetting my son or daughter in you tummy, just lay down and let me hold you!

Alex climbed in bed laying her head on his chest going to sleep..

Laurent was stepping out the shower when he got a txt' "I would be careful with you lil girlfriend! You no want to go to jail"!

He shook his head putting on his boxers climbing in bed wrapping Tiana in his arms falling fast asleep!

Hey my luv's.. I know its been a minute but I'm really trying to update my stories!!!

No worry, I promise you won't be disappointed!!

I wonder who the txt is from?

What will happen next?

I don't know.. You gotta keep reading to find out!!!!