Chapter 13

" On To The Next One"

Lau: What you doing here Lisa? I told you to never show you face around here ever again, what you want!

Lisa: Why you being so mean to me Laurent? I just came by to see how you are doing and to see if we can talk!

Lau: We have nothing to talk about, you fuck my frere in my bed and then blame me! You crushed my heart Lisa, for that I never forgive you. So get you shit and get out my house before I throw you out ( getting in her face)

Lisa was shocked and didn't know how to react to Laurent being so cold and harsh towards her. Larry pulled him back taking him outside so he could cool off, Alex walked to the door and opened it pointing to her car!

Alex: I think you should leave Lisa and if I were you I wouldn't come back!

Lisa: You tell Laurent I'll be back when he cools off and is ready to talk to me!

Just before she left Tiana was holding on to the wall coming down the stairs. She looked at Lisa and immediately went after her, "you have the biggest set of balls showing up here"!

Lisa: Who the hell are you?

Tiana: Who the hell am I ? Well for your information I'm Laurent's girlfriend, now again why you here!

Alex ran to Tiana grabbing her and holding her back, Lisa set her things down and got in between she and Alex!

Lisa: Laurent's new girlfriend? He never said anything about you, he never once mention you name when we talk!

Just then Lau and Larry were walking back in the house when they heard Lisa screaming!

Lisa: Let me go you, you crazy bitch!

Tiana: Oh so now I'm a bitch but you in a head lock!

Tiana had her down on the floor while she kicked and screamed, "now I'm being nice in asking you to get yo shit and leave this house okay'!

Lisa was holding her neck looking at Tiana as she was still on the floor. Laurent grabbed Tiana and pulled her behind him as Lisa was getting up off the ground.

Lisa: Laurent you dating this crazy bitch!

Before he could open his mouth Tiana yanked him back running after Lisa again but Larry grabbed her taking her outside to cool off.

Lau: You need to leave my house and never come back Lisa. We have nothing to talk about and I moved on to someone better then you, now leave my home before I throw you out by you fake ass weave!

~ Outside ~

Larry was trying his best to keep Tiana from going back in the house, but it was a losing battle.

Larry: You no need to go back in there until you calm down okii!

Tiana: I am calm Larry! I just don't understand why she is here and why Laurent is even still in there talking to her.

Larry: No worry about that okii, just sit here and relax. No touch that alcohol...

Larry goes back in the house leaving Tiana sitting outside..

Tiana: If he knows what's best for him he better come out here and be with me..

I know, I know its been a minute but here you go a lil tease for now.

I promise to update and the next chapter will be coming soon!

But what do you think is happening between Laurent and Lisa?

I don't know... Gotta keep reading to find out!!!