When Its To Good To Be True

After leaving the party they all decided to return home and just chill out for the rest of the night!

Alex couldn't wait to get out of her shoes and clothes and put on one of Larry's shirts and his sweat pants. While Larry couldn't wait to get Alex out of her clothers period!

Laurent stayed quite until they reached his bedroom

Laurent: Tiana why you seem so scared when you saw you papa tonight at the party!

Tiana: I just haven't seen him in a long time and my mom told me that he wanted nothing to do with me so when I saw him it just shook me!

Laurent: Well I no ever want you to feel like I not there to protect you baby! I felt helpless when you freak out and you wanted to leave...

Tiana: You did the right thing tonight Laurent... You took control of the situation and you made me feel very safe!

Laurent: You sure baby? I just want you safe and I want you to know just how much you mean to me!

He pulled Tiana close kissing her hand moving up to her neck finally kissing her lips hungrily!!

Tiana: Mmmm Laurent (pulling away) if you keep that up I might just end up doing what we agreed to wait for !

Laurent: But what if the time is good now!! I promise I no hurt you baby, I be slow and gentle!