Chapter 3

"How It All Began Part 3"

Tiana woke up the next morning to an empty bed. She looked around trying to figure out where she was, she sat up in the bed looking around the room when her eyes landed on a picture of Laurent!

Tiana: So last night really happened and I'm in Laurent Nicolas Bourgeois bed!!

Just then then the bathroom door opened and Laurent stepped out looking good enough to eat!

Lau: Bonjour belle, you sleep good last night?

Tiana: Good morning Laurent, I slept great last night!

Lau: Good, I have some business to take care of this morning so I'm only going to be gone for a few hours! Then when I get back we will have lunch in the garden and do whatever you want okii !

Tiana: Okay, hope everything goes well for you!

Lau: No worry baby, everything is set up in the bathroom for you and Alex will take care of you while I'm gone!

He kissed her cheek and put his shades on leaving the room. Tiana got out of bed stretching her arms looking out of the window; she saw Larry kissing Alex goodbye and Lau jumping in the car ready to go. She walked into the bathroom to see that he ran her a nice hot bath along with rose petals in the water!

She undressed and slid in the water enjoying the water and living out her fantasy! She did her hygiene and stepped out if the tub wrapping a fluffy black towel her body, she stepped in front of his mirror looking at herself just smiling from ear to ear.

As she was brushing her teeth Alex knocked on the door; "hey Tiana when your done meet me in Larry's room"!

Tiana: Okay, I'll be right there!

She saw a black silk robe hanging on the back of the door, she threw that on and she walked across the hall to Larry's room. She knocked on the door stepping in seeing Alex pulling out different things she could try on!

Tiana: Hey Alex, I hope I'm not disturbing you right now? I can come back later if you like!

Alex: Unless you plan on being naked all day, get in here and try these outfits on!

Tiana looked at all the different outfits that Alex pulled out. She had dresses, jump suits, jeans, t-shirts, tops, skirts, everything and I do mean everything!

Alex: You look like you wear a size 8 so I think this outfit would look great on you, here go try it on!

Tiana stepped into the closet putting on this long black skirt with two slits on the side coming up to her thighs, she put on a white tank top that said "LB" on the front and "88" on the back!

Alex : Here put these shoes on and I'll pull out these shoes for you to wear!

Alex was going crazy pulling things out for her to wear, last but not least she did her hair and makeup. Giving her a real grown look but very sexy and lustful, "oh wow Alex, I can't thank you enough for doing this for me. Do you think Laurent will like me in this"?

Alex: Oh yes. I know what my bro likes and he really likes you so yeah you will have him falling head over heels for you.... As a matter a fact let me take your picture and send it to him and see what he says!

Alex started snapping pictures of Tiana outside in the garden, around the pond and under their gazebo... She sent the picture to Lau just waiting for him to respond.

~ Text message ~

Alex: Hey bro, I hope you don't mind but I think Tiana looks great in this!