Chapter 11

"The Workshop and Drama"

After Tiana was done washing dishes she went upstairs into his bedroom and showered. She let the hot water run down her skin, she was just standing there trying to figure out how she could get out of going to the workshop with them.

Lau looked at his watch realizing that they needed to be leaving in a half hour. He ran up the stairs going into the room hearing the shower running, he walked into the bathroom, "hey Tia we need to get going baby so hurry up okii"!

Tiana shook her head and turned the water off stepping out of the shower. She reached for a towel and dried herself off, she made sure she smelled good and lotioned everywhere. She put her clothes on and walked downstairs with her head down, Lau noticed and got concerned!

Lau: What's the matter baby? Why you look so sad!

Tiana: I'm okay, I just don't feel very good that's all!

Larry: Are you pregnant too Tiana?

Alex: Larry get yo ass in the car now. Just go, don't say a word, just walk!

Larry: You know I love it when you get fiery with me babe ( kissing her neck)!

Lau: Hey take that to the car. We coming behind you okii!

Larry and Alex walked out the house leaving Lau and Tiana standing in the foyer of the house.

Lau: You no have to worry baby, no body is gonna bother you or even think about messing with you while I'm there okii. I protect you baby, do you feel better now?

Tiana shook her head, he kissed her lips taking her by the hand leading her out to the car. She got in while Lau went back to lock up, Alex looked at her and smiled.

Alex: Everything will be okii Tiana, you will be with me so you have nothing to worry about!

Larry: Yeah, even though she have my baby in her stomach she still kick ass!

Lau jumped in the car and took off for the workshop. When they pulled up Tiana's heart started to race and she could feel her breakfast wanting to make a special appearance. Alex grabbed her hand and gave her a wink, Tiana struggled to smile but her nerves were getting to her!

When the car finally stopped she took a deep breath and squeezed Alex hand. The ladies got out of the car and was escorted inside the building where the workshop was taking place. Pretty soon all you could hear was screaming and shouting, the fellas walked in giving people hugs and kissing their heads...

Of course they ran straight for the babies in the room. Alex watched Larry as he held a newborn baby boy in his arms, her heart melted as she watched him interact with the infant.

Alex: I can't wait to see how he will be with our son or daughter.

Tiana watched as Lau was playing with a little girl, running around the room chasing her. Lau looked up and saw her smiling at him, he blew her a kiss and winked at her.

Lau: Okii we gonna get started with the workshop, Larry come on man we have to start!

Larry: Why you yell at me? I busy right now give me a minute!

Alex: You'll have plenty of time for that later okii... Get the workshop going babe!

Larry handed the baby back and they got started with the warm up. When they were done with that they split everyone into groups, Tiana noticed some people from school and got extremely nervous! Alex noticed a change in Tiana's energy and whispered in her ear....