The Cursed Beauty (ON HOLD)

By Mariedan2002

#2 In Wearwolf "You think you can control me? You think you have the power to control me? I'd rather die than... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Character interivew
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 (Part 1)
Chapter 66 (Part 2)
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
TRAILER!
Cover!
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Please Read
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97(Joke)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 42

1.9K 99 3
By Mariedan2002

Edited.

<…><…><…><…>

I need it!

I need it!

I need it!

I groaned in anger. My hands reached to scratch my face. I needed it. No, I can't have it! I need to stop for my family. I needed to stop for Ace.

I have to stop. Try, Valentina!

I'm trying!

Then try harder...

The desperation was evident in my head. The battle I had with my own self was painful. It was physically painful to tell myself to stop.

I carved for it. I wanted it. But I knew that I couldn't have it. I shouldn't.

I felt the tears dwell up in my eyes. I wanted to scream for this to end. My hands were itching my body was burning in agony. My mind telling me to do it. My heart telling me to stop.

What have I gotten myself into? Why did I do this to myself? It is my fault. I started this. I did this to myself. I have no one else to blame for my mistakes.

I had to get my mind of this. I had to fight. I had to get hurt in order to calm down. I needed to go for a fight.

..................... ................ .................. .................... ....................

I was sitting with the guys in the club. We were drinking beer. My mind was racing in order to calm myself down.

"King, baby you drive me crazy." Elizabeth purred in my ear. I closed my eyes in guilt.

"I know, doll" I answered taking a sip of my beer.

"Aren't you gonna compliment her back?" Todd ask's quietly. I was about to answer him but Elisabeth beat me to it.

"No there's no need to! He will compliment me whenever he feel's  like it" She huffed while playing with a strand of her hair.

''Good Job man you got her whipped'' The guys cheered for me.

"How do you get all of them, bro?" Mike whispered behind my ear.

I shook my head In regret. I felt bad for the poor girl. She fancied me a lot.  And everybody knew about her feelings towards me. She is not a slut and I feel horrible for her. I know how it feels to have feelings. I don't want everyone making fun of her.

Elizabeth was beautiful. She was a brunette with dark brown eyes. She was tall and slim. A prefect example of a model. Man were lined up for her. Yet the poor girl was head over heels for a 'man' who had no interest in her at all.

"Come here" I called her.

Her face lit up the second my words were out. She sat on my lap with a big smile on her face. I would make the girl feel good until "King" would have to die.

I heard girl's snicker and gossip.

"Lucky girl"Whispered one of them.

"She getss to have his attention for more than a minute, and even sit on his lap. This girl needs to back off. ''KING'' is mine!'' Bella whisper yelled.

I felt like hitting my head up a brick wall. Cat fights weren't my thing. And this was the least of my worries.

''Hey dude wanna smoke?'' Todd asked me.

''No he doesn't'' Elisabeth answered for me quickly.

''Damn girl I didn't know he was your husband'' Mike laughed sending me an apologetic look. I rolled my eyes. But I was thankful for their constant talking. It did help me think about something else.

My smile drifted away when I smelt my mate. My eyes darted around the club until I spotted him.

I saw a girl laughing and flirting with him. Ace seemed very interested in that girl's bickering. My fists clenched as I felt anger consume me. Who the hell was this slut talking with my man?

"Give me the damn thing" I growled at Todd.

Ace's Pov.

Valentina seemed odd today. She announced that she had pack business to do and left. I didn't want to stop her because I knew she needed some time with herself.

Although the constant feeling of worry didn't leave me. I felt as though something bad was ought to happen today. I was worried Val getting further into the drugs.

I was currently at the club. I knew what had to be done. There was only one person that had something to do with this. I knew I needed to see King. He knew Valentina. I was sure of it now. He had something to do with drugs. He also had an addiction. I knew he had something with Valentina's state yesterday.

I saw Lara and asked her if she saw ''KING'' today.

She started to gush about his good looks and strength. I nodded and tried to act as polite as possible in order not to seem rude. I looked around the club until I spotted him.

He was sitting on on of the couches. A brunette was sprawled around his lap with a look of pure happiness. Glad to know he was a player. He better not have touched Valentina.

He looked angered. His jaw was clenched. Well the man was about to get even more angry. I rushed towards him. I didn't have to announce my arrival. He was already staring me dead in the eye.

"I need to have a word with you. Alone." I stated. He exhaled the smoke with a smirk on his face.

He let go of the girl and stood up. The girl was on her feet. She caught his arm and looked at him worriedly.

"Please be careful" she whispered.

"Don't worry about me." He muttered harshly.

He followed me. I lead him to one of the rooms where no one entered. The second I locked the door I had him pinned to the wall.

"How do you know her?" I questioned lowly.

"Know who?" His word's were careful.

"Valentina"

"Sh*t" he cursed.

"Yeah sh*t is right! now tell me what do you have to do with her "My voice got higher as my patience went lower.

"Listen, Ac..Razor. I know she is your mate. Don't worry'' he kept his voice law.

Wait. Did he almost say Ace? So this man knows my name too. Great.

''How the hell do you know my name?'' I hissed angrily 

"Listen it's not the time now" he answered.

"I know what you did."My voice was caLm."You got her involved with drugs, didn't you?" His face didn't show no emotion.

"No" was his simple answer.

"Listen here. And listen good because I don't like repeating myself. I know it was you. And I am warning you to stay away from her if you don't want your mommy to cry over your dead body" I growled.

His face was calm. Not even a hint of fear there.

"Trust issues?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I trust her. I am warning you not her. Stay away from my mate."

"Why are you fucking accusing me? It isn't my fault your mate has an addiction." His voice was bitter.

"Say that again. I dare you."

"Oh, come on. We all know she has a problem. Her addiction isn't my fault. And stop blaming me for her mistakes."

He didn't just say that. That son of a-

Without a second thought my fist connected with his face. He groaned in pain as his face hit the wall. I felt something in the pit of my stomach telling me to stop.

I didn't listen.

"Sh*t, Ace" he cursed angrily.

"You have problems with her and your blaming it on me. What a wise decision." He spat bitterly.

"Shut your damn mouth" I growled.

''Or what? you gonna kill me? go on then'' he smirked.

I punched him in the face, smashing his nose and eye. I could almost feel the pain on myself.

He laughed spiting blood on the floor.

"You know that she is using drugs" he started.

"And you can't do anything about it. So you take out your anger on me? Well news flash no one can help her expect you or herself. And killing me isnt gonna help the situation. So  instead of punching me go and talk to her. I'm sure you don't want her to die" he spat bitterly.

My eyes turned black and I felt my control dissappear.

I pushed him on the floor. My fists connected with his stomach multiple times. He recovered and with a hesitant look in his eyes punched me straight in the face.

I felt the sharp pain spread through out my whole face. No wonder they called him king.

He started throwing punches again and again. I could see the anger in his eyes. He was furious. I felt my face burn in pain.

I punched back making his nose bleed. Guess I messed up his pretty face.

I punched him again to which he answered with a kick in the ribs. Something flashed in his eyes making his fist stop mid air. He took a deep breath and quickly got off me.

"I'm sorry" He muttered before slamming the door on me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.4K 47
"I am visiting under unusual circumstances. I won't bore you with the details but I have lost something of mine and I was hoping you could help me fi...
437K 11K 35
Angelica Moon has never wanted anything more in life than to be saved by her mate and have a brand new family but just like most stories happy ending...
17.4K 659 37
"You're not an alpha you're not strong actually you can't even shift and you're like what?? 20?! so how could I get you as a mate? how could i the...