Saving Shoey- A Shoey FanFict...

By calamityclifford

When Shane Dawson kisses his fellow YouTuber and friend Joey Graceffa for a YouTube video, Joey doesn't take... More

Chapter 1- Texts
Chapter 2- Proposal
Authors Insight
Chapter 3- The Big Moment
Chapter 4- Broken Inside
Chapter 5- Confessional
Chapter 6- The Plan
Chapter 7- A Not-Date-Dinner-Date Part 1
Chapter 7- A Not-Date-Dinner-Date Part 2
Chapter 8- Ouch!
Chapter 9- New Roomate
Chapter 10- Old Habits Resurface
Chapter 12- Help!
Chapter 13- It Worked
Chapter 14- Kidnapper Revealed
Chapter 15- The Great Escape
Chapter 16- Betrayed By Lisa
Chapter 17- Torture
Chapter 18- Rescue
Chapter 19- Dead
Chapter 20- An Unhappy Ending
Chapter 21- Forgiveness
IMPORTANT Author's Note
Authors Note...
Chapter 22- Complicated Love
Help
Authors Note Concerning a Sequel
Happily Never After Chapter 1!
Uninspired
Editing! Important!
Important Shit + Q & A!

Chapter 11- A Rude Awakening

839 19 2
By calamityclifford

Chapter 11

February 14th

Shane’s POV

Once Joey had gone back to bed, I finished my water and put my cup and Joey’s cup into the dishwasher.

"God, that was the most awkward conversation I’ve had..." I thought to myself.

I was so surprised Joey was gay. Yeah, he did act a bit gay, but that was really mostly just on camera. He had always seemed so masculine and straight, what with dating the amount of girls he had.

"He had a new girl every week, that man..." I laughed to myself as I thought about the 6 billion girlfriends Joey had had since the time I met him years ago.

I finished putting the other dishes that were in the sink into the dishwasher, then went back to my room to go to bed. I put on my pajama pants and a t-shirt, then climbed into bed next to Lisa.

“Shane...? S’that you?” Lisa mumbled, still half asleep.

“Yeah. Go back to bed. Love you.” I replied, then cuddled up to Lisa and fell asleep.

February 15th

I woke up with the sun shining right in my eyes.

“Get up, lazyass! We are going house hunting today!” I heard Lisa’s voice say.

“What time is it?” I grumbled back at her.

“9 AM. Get dressed and eat something, we are leaving in 45 minutes. Joey needs to move somewhere. I can’t have him living with us for much longer. I mean, we just got ENGAGED for gods sake. We need our privacy, right?”

“Ugh... Yeah... Ok, I’ll be up in like 10...” I yawned loudly, “10 Minutes...”

“You better. I’m making eggs, want some?” She asked me.

“Scrambled? Or fried?”

“Scrambled.”

“Yeah, why not...” I yawned again. “Thanks Lisa.” I rolled over and fell back asleep.

“ARGH! WHAT THE FUCK?!” I re awoke to an unpleasant bucket of ice cold water on my head, and a lack of a bed underneath me. “LISA! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” I yelled, fully awake.

“Well, you fell asleep again... It’s past 10. I thought you needed a boost...” Lisa smirked. I could tell she was enjoying this.

“COFFEE WOULD HAVE WORKED TOO!!!” I grumbled. I got up and plodded to the bathroom to grab a towel. I was soaked, and freezing. After peeling my sopping wet pajamas off me, I turned on the hot water in the shower and got in. I stood there for a while, warming up, then got out and got dressed. I shaved my face, washed it again, then went out to the living room. I noticed that Joey wasn't up yet.

My eggs sat on the table, stone cold. I threw them into the microwave and heated them up. As they heated, I went into the front yard and grabbed the paper. I went back in and ate my eggs and read the paper. After I was done, I grabbed socks and shoes, then my coat. Lisa plodded down the hallway in a long coat and uggs, and together we left to go househunting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 143 26
Shane Dawson and Joey Graceffa is best friends! They want to spend every single second together! But way? they ask they self and discovers that they...
8.1K 261 19
Joey Graceffa is in love with his roommate, Sawyer Hartman, but he can't seem to manage to say the words out loud. All that changes when one car cras...
871 22 14
When Joey goes to school and meets a boy named Shane Dawson and become friends. Joey then starts liking Shane. A few months later Shane starts having...
28.6K 441 19
#5 joeygraceffa Joey Graceffa a world known Youtuber and Daniel Preda an attractive model, if this isn't relationship goals i don't know what is.