Stally and Friend's One Shot's

By NOWthisisALLy

Some sweet and hot Stally Shot's Ideas let me know :) First Chapter is out. More

Sex Game's and Spag's
Give me some Ideas :D
I Love you !
Shacam and Drink's
A Year (Smut)
Pain (Post Breakup)
Pain 1 1/2
So????
Pain part 2 (Postbreakup?
I'm really bad a this !
Just read this!
Fuck you Ally part 1
Fuck you Ally part 2
Update ?
I don't have a Name for this Chapter maybe some post breakup fucking ?
People you have to read this
I don't have a Name again .............

Pain part 3

763 24 8
By NOWthisisALLy

Ally was looking in Stevie eyes it was the first time they saw each other after their vaction.Stevie looked like she was day dreaming and Ally could not stop looking at her but she new,she has to they are over ''Fuck it'' Ally was making her way to the Kitchen and made her self a drink she could hear Danny's loud laugh at least her Best Friend has fun.

A little while later, Everyone was talking as Ally leaned against the wall, watching her friend's and ex enjoy the party. She wasn't being antisocial, but sometimes she just liked to look around the room and watch all the people. There was something about seeing all these different personalities interact, she couldn't help but find it fascinating.

Then she sees Steph walking up to her.

"Hey," Steph greets as she joins to lean against the wall beside her. "She seems to be having a good time, her new friend's are nice."

"Yeah," Ally replies with a fake smile.

"She look's so happy like i was a burden," she adds.

"You're not Ally she loves you but she think's she can't be with you and need's to enjoy her life to be happy," Steph says.

"Tell me a little more about her Oversee Buddys." Ally had to admit, she was curious. For one they all seemed like great people with great stories. But she could not stop being Jealouse at Jodie the way she was looking at Stevie she wanted to punch her in the face.

"Okay," Steph agrees. "That's Daisy and Demi," she explains as she points at them. "Demi is a Model Daisy is a music Student.

"Well you know Fletcher already."

Ally smiles as she sees Shannon talking to Fletcher. She'd seen Fletcher quite a few times. Since she knew Shannon she'd been visiting LA more often. They were happy, and to Ally that was all that mattered after Shannon's break up with Cammie Shannon deserve it.

"I don't like the way she is looking at Stevie ," Ally says. "I mean she is just a Fuck Buddy to Stevie right ? I know that she need's that at the moment to be happy I respect that. I'm just mad and confused and lost i thought i was enough."

Steph sighs in. "You're enough."

"Right that's why she left me friendzoned me and lives with her Britsh Internet Fuck Buddy and her Supermodel friend in the house that we wanted to build a life" Ally shrugs and drinks.

"She really is Hot," Ally admits as she takes in theblonde's features. Her skin was absolutely flawless and there was something soft yet mysterious about her appearance.

"Maybe but she is not you and deep down Stevies know's that i hope?" Steph said.

"Fuck," Ally laughs. "I don't know what to do i tried to hook up with someone but i feel nothing ."

"Good, because when Stevie can think clear again and is done with her midlife-crisis you can step in again or you just try it with Shannon people ship you," Steph jokes, thinking she somehow has the upper hand in this conversation.

Ally playfully raises an eyebrow. "Oh Shannon would scream my name in the bedr – umpfh"

Suddenly she feels Steph hand covering her mouth, and she takes in the horrified expression on the girl's face.

"I do not need to hear about that." She slowly pulls her hand away again, revealing Ally smirking.

Ally shakes her head. "It was a joke Shannon and I are Best Friends and i still want Stevie even it's stupid..."

"Sorry i can't stop talking about this mess." Ally pouts at Steph innocently, as if to say she regretted the confession.

Steph rolls her eyes and smiles with that she slowly walks away.

"At least i go out!" Ally calls out after her.

" Just because Danny Boy made you," she hears Steph say before the girl joins Bria, Chrissy and Stevie in their conversation.

Ally looked around and feels Jodie's eyes on her they were cold and full of jealousy but Ally did not have time to think about that.Jodie was Standing in the front of her now ''Fuck it try to be the sweet nice charming Ally even if you want to kill her''Ally thought.

"You guys seem like really good friends," Ally says.

"That's what you got out ?" Jodie answers harsh.

Ally smiles. "I'm just saying, you seem to get along with each other very well."

"We do. I guess we're similar in a way you know... Sometimes we want to rip each other's hair out and sometimes our Clothes, but at the same time we just get each other, so in the end we get along."Jodie said with a smile but was feeling guilty because she know's she is hurting Ally.

Ally nods in understanding. It isn't so much that she is jealous of Stevie's friendship with Jodie, but she would love to Punch Jodie in the face. She can't help but feel like they shared a Relationship that Ally ididn't have with Stevie.

"How long have you guys been together ?" Jodie asks, snapping Ally out of her thoughts.

"18 months," Ally answers with a smile.

"Wow," Jodie says, slightly tilting her head.

"So... no Girl right for you?"

Ally shakes her head. "Don't even get me started. I don't Need a Relationship right now."

"Decided to fuck around and wait for Stevie ?" Jodie jokes, raising an eyebrow.

"No," Ally laughs. "I mean,I love her and want her to be happy and she made clear she want something else and can't be happy with me right now "Ally said with pained eyes.

Jodies opens her mouth to say something, but she seems to be struggling with a reply.She was guilty for the telling Ally about her and Stevie in a harsh way Ally was a nice Girl that was pretty mature for her age.But she can't stop being an asshole because she new that Stevie still want's the Young Girl deep down.

"What are you two talking about?" Stevie said with a raised eyebrow she reappears with a drink. She sits back down on the Counter.

"Oh just digging up all the dirt about you," Ally teases.Stevie looked shocked ''wtf Ally say that again'' Ally looked deep into Stevie eyes forgetting that Jodie is still there ''We talked about Sunshine Lady'' Ally smiled a drunk smile and made her way out of the kitchen.

Stevie looked after Ally ignoring Jodie and thinking about how much she just want to kiss Ally she missed her but she need's her freedom at the Moment.

Stevie was thinking about the time she could not stop herself from kissing Ally she want's her still so bad she was horny just thinking about Ally made her wet.''Well fuck ''she thought and made her way outside.

Flashback Summer 2015

"Oh god. B-Bedroom." Stevie managed to get out as Ally sucked viciously on her neck.The Musican hurried to the room with the brunette still stuck to her waist. They knocked down a couple of things but by the time there were in the room they were both left in their underwear.

"You're such a fucking tease. You've been such a bad girl to me today, and you're gonna pay." Stevie whimpered at Ally's husky voice knowing that she was going to get spanked. It stung like a bitch but it always leaves her wanting more. Ally made Stevie move onto her hands and knees and she took control. "You know what happens to bad girls?"

"B-Bad girls get s-spanked." Stevie said between small moans as Ally pulled off her bra and pinched her nipples..

"Why have you been a bad girl?" Ally said giving a hard slap to her cheek earning another yelp and moan. When Stevie didn't answer she gave a harder slap to her cheek.

"I-I teased you." This was turning her on so much. Stevie a absolutely loved it when Allywas aggressive and that only happens when she pulls her ass out.

"You are so fucking wet. You're such a slut getting wet from me spanking you. You like it when I slap your sexy ass?" Stevie let out a loud moan and pushed her ass further into the air. "you want more spanking Lady ? Well, bad girls don't get what they want.Without a warning she pushed a finger in the brunette's tight ass earning a gasp and extremely loud moan. "Fuck! So tight."

"Oh yes Ally !" Stevie moaned out as Ally added a second finger and thrusted hard and fast into the brunette.

"You like that Lady ? You love me fucking your tight ass?" The Musican whispered into the girls' ear and bit onto it earning another loud moan from her girlfriend.

"Yes, oh yes I love it!" The pleasure Stevie was feeling right now was indescribable.

"You wanna cum, don't you? You wanna let it all out. You're so desperate for me to make you cum so hard and scream my name?" Ally whispered harshly again slamming her hips to the other girls' ass while thrusting her fingers in her even faster.

"Mmm Pinguin please" Ally knew that the brunette won't be able to handle it and might possible have the most powerful orgasm of her life which was exactly why Ally went even slower.

"Oh my god! Yes!" Stevie's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she arched her back as she let out a loud scream and squirted all over the bed. Ally moaned loudly and came at making her girlfriend squirt for the first time ever. After a few minutes of catching their breaths Stevie groaned and covered her face with her hands as Ally chuckled at her.

"I love it when you get aggressive." Stevie said as she kissed her lightly.Ally smiled and closed her eye's.

End Flashback

So i thought Stally are kinky enough for some butt stuff xDDD

Don't Forget to vote and share.

Thank's for reading my shit btw and i did not pre-read so xD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 196 18
Hiii so I'm gonna do Spoby One shots! Hope you like themm :) byeeee! make sure you follow me!
5.1K 187 8
Bunches of one shots!!! You can always tell me ideas if what you want!!! I'll probably be spelling mistakes. You can tell me or ignore them! Hope y...
22.2K 963 28
This is a stally fanfic. I would like to mention that though the characters do exist in real life, all the plot is made up and is not real. Also, thi...
1.2K 29 15
Stevie is a senior in high school and it's her first year at this new school. She has no friends and doesnt like to meet people, but will this dark h...