HEAVEN'S SUPPORT GROUP || sid...

By fuckoffphil

JJ has anger issues. Simon has depression. Josh has multiple personality disorder. Vikk hears voices. Tobi h... More

Introduction
S
U
I
C
I
D
E
#1- Darkness
#2- Rocking
#3- Welcome
#4- The Voice
#5- Still
#6- Evil
#7- Speng
#8- Gone
#9- Cry
#10- J?
A/N RANDOM STORY YAY
#11- Crotch
#12- Horny
TAG TING
#13- Kissed Him
#14- Hungover
#15- Hurt Me
#16- Cuddle
#17- Fangirl Attack
#18- End Well
#19- Black
#20- You're Dead
10K Reads Character Q&A!
Character Q&A Answers!
#22- Together
THANK YOU FOR 100 FOLLOWERS AND 14K READS!
#23- Beautiful
20K READS!!!
#24- Wrong
#25- Cunt
Hey peeps!
#26- Our Judgement
#27- Do It
#28- Unfortunate Consequences
#29- Nap
#30- Trapped
#31- I Like You Too
#32- Hopefully
#33- Cut
#34- How?
#35- Tazer McDickhead
#36- Chance
#37- Here
#38- Get Out
#39- Straight To Hell
#40- The People I Left Behind
#41- Forward
#42- Bigger Problems
#43- Hoping For The Best
#44- One Of Them
#45- Fucked
#46- On Our Own
#47- Save Them (+CHARACTER Q&A!)
#48- Watch
#49- Back Soon
#50- False Hope
#51- White
#52- You In? (+CHARACTER Q&A ANSWERS)
#53- Purgatory
#54- Next Stage
#55- Scared
#56- So Fucking Gay
#57- Fun
#58- Far From Over
#59- Changes
#60- Oh Dear
#61- Fuck Off Phil
#62- Get A Room
#63- Doorway
#64- You Passed
#65- Let's Go, Sunshine
#66- Places to Be
#67- So Much Better
#68- Self-Righteous Bastard
#69- Waiting

#21- Heaven Or Hell?

2K 101 42
By fuckoffphil

(A/N 11K READS ALREADY WTF! THANK YOU GUYS!)

Simon's POV

Joshua dropped Ethan and kicked him to one side, before turning and staring at me. We made eye contact, and his face suddenly went slack and his eyes rolled back into his head. As he began to fall, I ran forward and caught him, lowering him to the ground. I knelt on the floor and moved his head onto my lap.

"Is he ok?" Tobi asked. I checked his pulse and nodded, running my fingers through his hair.

"Why the hell didn't you stop him?" JJ yelled at the others, although he didn't go and help Ethan.

"Because Ethan's a dickhead!" Tobi said. JJ opened his mouth to argue, then shut it and shrugged.

"Eh, fair enough." JJ said as he sat down on one of the sofas and pulled Vikk onto his lap. Vikk snuggled into JJ's shoulder and sighed in happiness. I sat down next to Tobi and Harry.

"What do we do now?" Harry said, pulling his knees up to his chest.

"We'll have to find a way to get outta here." Tobi muttered.

"Can we, like, break down the window, or something?" JJ suggested.

"Do you want to let that black mist in here?" I asked.

"Well, we might not have a choice." JJ replied.

"What if there's something out there?" Vikk whispered. JJ kissed his forehead affectionately and rubbed his forearm.

"There isn't." He said, his lips against Vikk's skin.

Harry sighed. "We hope."

"What do you think could be out there?" Tobi asked.

"I don't know, some kinda demon or something." I said, thinking out loud.

"A demon?" JJ said.

"Well, this is the afterlife, I guess..." I replied, and JJ nodded in agreement.

"Didn't that creepy voice say that this was heaven's support group?" Harry pointed out.

"Yeah, but this place doesn't seem very heavenly." Tobi said, staring out of the barred window and at the black void beyond it.

"And the whole concept of being trapped here with no way out sounds like a prison to me..." JJ whispered.

"Is this Heaven or Hell?"

A/N The Mysterious Voice Person
Q (@zahra_needs_help786): wat who r u lol hmu

A: *evil laugh* Wouldn't you like to know...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793K 12.9K 62
What happens when she runs into her brother? Will she move in with him and his friends or not? But mostly importantly, will she fall for her brother...
19K 517 27
Minizerk FF - Kstar sideship ~Warnings~ Homophobia will be portrayed in this book along with troubling thoughts and feelings. Swearing will also be...
127K 3.2K 45
Being a minor, falling in love and being in a relationship with a major is hard. But falling in love and being with a teacher? That's the worst. PAHA...
8.5K 209 28
A Lot of people have illnesses for a reason, a lot of people can't understand why they have the illnesses that they may have been diagnose with. Sev...