Anyone, Except The Alpha

Par Nolanee

'Sky who devoted herself to protect her little brother and her pack. She's a care free person and doesn't wan... Plus

Anyone, Except The Alpha
Pack Ruined
New Pack
Incounter
Leave Me Alone
What Did I Do?
What? Really?
A day without him?
How far can you go for me?
giving him a chance
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Part 1)
Chapter 26 (Part 2)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 30

291 14 1
Par Nolanee

Sorry for SUPER LATE update D:

___________________________________________________________

 Kaden's P.O.V

                 People came scattering off to their rooms when I took a step into the pack house. I didn't care how I looked right now, just wanting to get this over with and head back to my sick mate.

When I reached sight of my father I asked calmly and less threatening," You asked for me?"

It seems my father wasn't in a cheerful mood like he usually is when he retired as alpha four years ago.

"Alpha George contacted me a few hours ago and told me everything," he began," You should be glad he isn't cutting ties with our pack for your reckless behavior. He even told me he would have done much more worse for disrespecting him in front of his pack and threatening one of his pack members if he hadn't taken a like in Sky and knowing her parents personally."

"Is this all you bring me here for, away from my sick mate? To scold me what's right or wrong," I sighed frustrated," I'm alpha now and he should have contacted me if there was a problem and I would find a way to repay them for my faults, the things I do shouldn't concern you anymore."

"In hell it does," He growled out," You are my son, only family I have left. Seeing you act weird all of a sudden concerns me deeply. And Sky.."

I looked at him cautiously," What about Sky?"

"George didn't just simply called to say that. In truth he called directly to you, but you were busy, so I answered the call. He was giving us heads up that rogues tried to enter his territory late at night searching for someone... And he had guessed they were looking for Sky. Anyways of course they couldn't get near and her scent was fading and they know she wasn't there anymore and was going to head in another direction... But one of the rogues noticed your scent was there and they are retracing their steps back here as we speak. The Beta from the pack confronted one of them before they got the chance to run away..."

I growled lowly. I guess her little plan didn't work after all, they probably found out that we are mates now," Let them come, I will rip their heads off one by one if they even dare try to lay hands on her. I don't care on how long it takes, no ones going to take her away from me ever again."

He simply nodded at my response, walking to the door, but not until he grumbled out," This old man is ready to fight one last time as well, still have some energy left in me heh."

I looked at him disagreeing," No, you shouldn't be involved in it. I'm not allowing you, leave it to me and the fighters."

"Boy, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you," He was stating in his 'duh' tone," I'm doing it, because I don't want to lose a wonderful child like Sky, my future daughter in law."

I looked down now, knowing full well that's not all.

"And plus I still have a bit of anger in me still left for what the rogues done to Lily," He said anyways, a bit broken when saying her name.

"I miss her too... And I'm glad you didn't give up on your life back then... Sorry I haven't said that to you, I always meant to, just didn't really know when.." I sadly said.

"Don't go all sentimental on me now boy, you go take care of your mate now," he pushed me out the door now.

I looked frantic now, forgetting she's still sick and I'm not there to take care of her. I started running back to Kyle's house.

__________

 "How's she?" I immediately asked Kyle while bending down to meet Sky's sleeping body.

"Her fever is going down slowly, so she might wake up sooner then later," He answered.

Sighing in total relief and waiting for my sleeping beauty to wake," You may leave. I'll take care of her."

He nodded and left silently out the door that was now closed.

_________________________

Sky's P.O.V

What the heck is going on with me. I feel like I hit my head on something hard, I wonder why? Oh I know, I had a headache and was going to see the packs doctor until Kaden came by...

My eyes shot wide open thinking about him and wondered where was he now. I looked around desperately until I laid eyes on him sleeping soundly next to my bed. I smiled at his childish yet cute sleeping face, not even bothered to wake him up. It looks like he was trying to stay awake until I woke up but failed doing so.

I took this chance to kiss him on his forehead, but I guess it was a bad mistake since his eyes flew open and crashed into me with a big hug that I could barely breath from.

"Idiot, she just had a fever, not a freak'n death experience that she barely survive out of," A guy appeared with a bowl of soup, which he placed near me.

Kaden sadly let go and glared at the dude, who I now presume would be Kyle the pack doctor.

I gladly accept the soup he offered even though I really hate it, maybe I'll just pretend to eat it and when their not looking I'll dump it somewhere.

"Your mind is wide open," Kaden looked at me," you better eat that soup."

"But I'm already better, I don't need it," I pouted.

"Sky," he warned.

I raised my hands in surrender, because I really don't want to argue with him. I took a small spoon full of it and sip it. I tried not to gag or throw it up, but my face was all written on how sick I felt eating it.

"At this point, she's going to be more sick because of this, maybe it wasn't a good idea," Kyle pointed out as well.

"Don't let her looks fool you, she tries to do something to get away with anything she doesn't like," Kaden my own mate criticized me.

I literally had my jaw wide open," I do not!"

"Do to," Here he goes at it again like being sick wasn't enough for him, but now being humiliated in front of someone I hardly know.

I didn't go on and felt that maybe he has the right to be mean to me. I looked at the soup with confident  and then bring the bowl to my face and began to drink it even to my distaste. When I was completely finished and showed Kaden I ate it all to make him happy.

He seemed pleased enough and grabbed the bowl from me and handed it to Kyle telling him to go. I guess it's was time to sort things right, or he just wants to ridicule me some more.

Kyle was completely gone now, away from hearing sight as well and I didn't bother to say anything but the words," I'm sorry."

"Sorry's not going to be enough," he said.

"Well what can I do to make it up?" I pleaded, willing to do anything to make him happy again.

"Do what comes in your mind first, like you usually do," He said harshly.

"What so you simply want me to harm myself so you can see how sorry I am!" I cried out now, really pissed at how insensitive he was or simply I just had enough of his hostility towards me,"... Would that make you feel better."

He looked into my eyes seeing how hurt he was that I would say such a thing, but a split second turned full of rage that he pinned me down on the bed," Do such drastic thing and the next thing you know it, you be chained up, so you wouldn't try such things."

A chill ran up my spine by the way he's gazing at me while we were in this position that I find very uncomfortable, but my wolf liked it and she be saying naughty stuff to me.

I realized it wasn't much of a good idea thinking on how sexy he was, not knowing how turned on he was right now by smelling my arousal. Him and his wolf wanted us as bad as we want them and the next thing we know we were having s.e.x on the patients bed. (Like before I won't say the dirty detail cx)

_______________________________________

A few hours later I was being carried home by Kaden who loosened up more to me. But I do mean a little since he still plans to keep me inside the house all day and be guarded by 2 wolf fighters when he's away. Until he fully trust me going out again, which would be never. I even asked him about school, and he said since I skipped so much he took me out and planned for me to do home schooling. Good enough I find that refreshing, since everyone at school hates me, well the humans do, not the werewolves. But I'm happy to say that he allowed me to see my best friends at least once a week but inside my prison house only. So I guess I'll be fine, I just have to think of it as a never ending, boring vacation. Might as well catch up on my favorite shows, and join on websites like instagram or tumblr that I heard so much of.

"Will you be seeing me occasionally as well like my best friends or not?" I half joked to him lighting up the mood but of course the clueless alpha wouldn't notice it was a joke and looked at me confused.

"Why would you think that? I will always be with you everyday," He said.

I simply sighed and gave in," I know, I was just joking around."

He said 'oh,' finally realizing it was some sort of humor, but didn't find it funny.

To think of it, I love being carried by my love and hope that in the near future he being doing this once in a while. I smiled to myself and hung my arms around his neck," I know I have no right to say this since what I've did hurt you, but I wanted to let you know that I love you so much that what I did was in the act of protecting you. I do trust you, but like you said before I act before I think. So protecting you and everyone else is what came in my mind first.... Please don't think me running away was because I didn't trust you in protecting me, I know you can one hundred percent."

He didn't reply to it, but either way I was happy that he was at least listening. It was good enough for me, and I will wait for him what ever it takes. I just hope the stupid hormones would stop or we will continuously do it like what happened earlier today, losing control and all.

Just thinking of what we did in Kyle's house, made me blush. How embarrassing, he's probably mad or disgusted. I should give him something as a 'I'm sorry' gift.

We reached the house and he let go of him while positioning me around his arms still like if I would fall anytime now.

"Kitchen..." I say immediately, hunger overwhelming me again. I walked inside and towards the kitchen where I already smelled baked goods on the table already, but oddly no one was here to claim all these.

There was chicken, corn, mash potatoes, salad, steak, and a cake!

I looked at Kaden and wondered," who made all this?"

"Some pack member."

I licked my lips," Looks so good."

He nodded," Then you should eat it all."

"I can't eat it all," I gasped," I'm not that hungry!"

He laughed," Fine I'll help you eat it."

I shook my head no," as much as I want to eat that delicious food right here, it's someone else's food that they cooked themselves. We should ask for permission first then eat it."

"Your set on eating it no matter what haha," he chuckled," It's fine I asked someone to make all this, when I heard you didn't eat much in your travel. I thought you be hungry."

"Your right... And soup sure wasn't much help to my hunger," I rolled my eyes and sat down at the table. A plate was already set out for me and helped myself to the food. Grabbing a piece of steak and chicken, with delicious corn and mash potatoes. Salad wasn't much to my liking, but I don't hate it. I then started chowing down like a hungry pig. I could feel Kaden's hot gaze on me while I was eating and I happen to look back at him and his amused looking face like he enjoys seeing me eat like a pig," Why don't you join in eating as well, unless you want leftovers."

"I rather eat you," His wolf was going crazy, and I coughed at his catchy line.

"Shut up and eat," I looked away, embarrassed.

He chuckled again, and I smiled. He for sure is lightening up on me more now, I get to see his beautiful smile again.

Footsteps were heard coming down the stairs now, and I looked at the frantic looking Travis, guessing he heard of my collapse.

I smiled trying to look like nothing had happened," Come little bro, we got your favorite! Steak!"

All of a sudden he ran up to much a hug saying," I'm sorry," over and over again.

 I kissed his forehead," How much I miss your hugs."

We looked at each other and laughed for no good reason.

He took a seat in the middle of Kaden and I and grabbed a big chunk of steak and he asked him," where's the others, didn't I heard from Jack that you invited Sky's friends?"

I looked at Kaden with my confused face," What's the big idea?"

"Well It suppose to be a surprise," I groaned," I just invited them, because I just thought it be a good idea since you haven't seen them for awhile, and their dying to see you."

Right after he said it, the bell started ringing multiple times. Kaden growled and was the one to get up to answer it. I could hear kaden's angry voice talking to the person who rang the bell so many times," I noticed you when you got out of your dam car you know!"

"Chill dude, it's what you get for taking so long," that sound so much like Luke's voice trying to piss off the alpha again.

'One day I'm going to kill you," Kaden gritted his teeth.

I sighed, when will they grow to like each other?

I hear squealing and I knew it was Jessica who was running to me giving me a  huge hug. And Kim appeared behind Jess and gave me a quick hug as well.

"We miss you!" Jess cried.

I rolled my eyes," it hasn't been that long."

"But still," she cried, and Luke had to calm her down so they can start eating.

"We are forgetting someone though," I commented.

"Who?" They all asked.

"Well Nick for starters," I glared knowing a certain someone didn't bother thinking of him," And most importantly Jack."

I spotted a hint of jealousy from Kaden now and I explained as well," He also was there to help me out at times, even if he's a pain in my as*"

Kaden rolled his eyes wanting to say to me that it was a nice save.

"Well it was mean of him, so I invited myself in this little get together," Nick appeared holding Jack's arm," I brought him along with me, knowing it make Sky happy."

I cheered while kaden groaned.

"Ugh... Before you guys eat... I want to say something," I mumbled, but it got everyone's attention. I stood up and continued," I know I have caused you guys a lot of trouble, and I might have hurt some of you. And I wanted you all to know that I'm truly deeply sorry! You guys probably don't even know how much I hate myself for making that decision on my own... Ugh, what I'm truly to say is that I'm glad you guys are still here for me. And Blood related or not, you all are my family. And I'm sorry for not realizing it sooner. Travis and I are finally happy, and I will not let a bunch of rogues ruin our happiness ever again..."

I heard a bunch of claps from Nick, Jess, Kim, and Travis, While Kaden smiled proudly at me and my choice of words. But Luke didn't seem to happy, like it would lead to my downfall. But I don't care, I got family that will protect me now, and I to help out in any need necessary. If the rogues come back we will be ready.

 ______________

Next update won't be as long as this one, so don't worry! xD

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.5K 482 40
This is the sequel to A new dawn Symphony and her pack have always been in charge to watch over the humans. When rouges attack her pack her and her s...
437K 11.4K 26
My Alpha barged into my room and started speaking softly but very threateningly, "you didn't make dinner, Why is that? Do you want to die tonight. Th...
145K 1K 34
Alice and Connor have just been attacked by rogues, leaving the family behind without a choice, they join another pack, Alice soon discovers that, th...
1K 54 14
"I Alpha Jason Huntsman of the Blue Moon Pack reject you Esmeray Woodsmith of the Blue Moon pack as my mate." My knees feel weak and my whole body st...