My Favorite Youtuber Oneshots...

By _Kitty_Blue_

I decided to write some oneshots, because why not? The oneshotes are going to be from those youtubers: Skydoe... More

Redney -Cosplay- (part one)
NewScapePro X SGC Baberien -I'll take care of you-
Mithross -Inviseble- (part one)
Redney -Cosplay- (part two)
Mithross -inviceble- (part two)
Redney -Gardian angels-
Skybop -Night singer-
Skybop -Night singer- (part two)
Skybop -Night singer- (small bonus: Redney)
Redney -I'm in heaven-
Corisk -Give the monsters some mercy!-
Corick -Hybrid school-
Redney -Deep in the dark woods...-
Skyzan -Little trouble maker- (Requested)
Corick -Traitor!- (Requested)
Jinble -Problems- (Requested)
Redney -Young love and gumballs-
Corick -Stuck to you- (Requested)
Mithross -Clues-
Q/A!!!
Tim X suprise!! -Together whenever- (Requested)
NewScapeComics -Forever his-
SetoSolace -Mindreading-
Rossbop -My Apprentice- (Crafting dead AU)
Corick -Traitor!- (part two)
Corick -Promise-
Redney -New years kiss-
A/n: Yes, another one, but this is about another book!!
Redney -Doctor please!-
Just how I feel -controlled like a puppet-
Tiggy taggy tuggy!!
New book!!
Tiggy tag tag!!
Me has been tagged again, yay!!
Requests would be nice if you want to keep this book up!!
Redney -I'm tickleling, because I like to hear you giggling!- (Request)
A/n: I have a writtersblock...
Wondering in the Forest...
I was tagged twice + explenation
NEW BOOK!!

Corick -Taking myself away...-

537 18 5
By _Kitty_Blue_

Slight suiside trigger warning...

Nick's POV

Rain starts dripping down the rooftops, forming puddles where I can see someone I was, or maybe someone I want to be, I'm not really sure anymore...

They loved me...
They hate me...
They created me...
And they destroy me...

I watch the rain falling, making my reflection in the puddle  blurry and rinkled. Red puffy eyes, my underlip shaking from holding back all the things I want to tell them, but couldn't.

Because I'm weak...

I step into the puddle, looking how my reflection is crushed under my feet, and I walk, I'm not sure where I will end up, but I hope far from here.

I was to weak to stand up...
And I ran away...

I will find a place, on Earth, in Heaven, maybe even in Hell, if it's just away from them. I will have place of my own, maybe with him, maybe not...

I was to weak to tell him...
And I ran away...

I wish I could tell him, I've always wanted to be with him, from the moment I saw him, sitting alone on the schoolyard of my old high school...

I walked over the schoolyard, standing with my best friend and brother Uni. He protected me this year for the last time. The bullies can't wait untill he's gone, and get me as a new punchbag...

"Maybe you need to look for a friend?" Uni told me. I nodded, but I didn't do that. I can't think of Max being gone, then I will cry...

Then I heard something, a small sound that caught my attencion. I turn around, and was thunderstruck...

There was a guy, sitting against the wall of the school. He looks like he's a year above me, but why is he sad?

I looked around, the bullies didn't look, and I ran over to the guy...

With every step I ran towards him, I was more mesmorised with his beauty. His blonde hair was played by the wind, making it shimer in the sunlight. His lether jacket also reflected the sunlight a little, I couldn't see his eyes, unfortenitly...

"H-hello?" I said as I stood beside him. I seemed to suprise him, and he looked up. One of his eyes was blue, a beautiful ocean color, and he had an lence for the other eye, like a camera, making him look like the most handsome cyborg pirate ever alive...

"What do you want shorty, laugh at my lence? I will break your small little neck if you do so..." The cyborg guy said, no growled at me. I took a step back, almost tripping over my feet. I hear him laugh a little at my weird acction...

"N-no, I-I wanted to k-now why y-you are sad..." I said truthfully. The cyborg pirate laughed at me, and he stood up, I now was the one looking up at him...

"I'm not sad, but thank you for worrying." The guy said, and he smiled. His teeth were a little bit of to one side, but it was such a beautiful smile that I couldn't talk, and only stare to him...

"What's your name shorty?" They guy askes me, noticing his voice isn't full. I stop staring and look into his eye, that looked at me curiously...

"N-Nick!" I said, putting my hand out to him. He took my hand, small shocks making their way up my arm.

"Nice name you got, my name is Cory." The pirate said...

A cyborg pirate, that's what he was, and became. He now sails around with his new found love, a girl. I knew I never stood a change, but it still broke my heart...

That why I want to end my sufforing, and go, go to a place I won't have to feel all the guilt and pain I fekt when he asked her to marry him.

And now, I want to take myself away...

I want to let the waves take me, just like he did on his boat...
Now I know where I want to go...

I feel myself walking towards the docks, and the beach that's behind it. I feel the cool breese across my face and I smell the sea. I walked to the sea, the cold blue waves look like his eyes, and the moon is half, like his smile towards me was when he asked for my name...

I looked, and I saw a small ship sailing away, and I remember when Cory let me see his ship for the first time.
It's called 'The Barberian'. In that moment, I so hoped I really was the one for him, because of the name of his ship.

I never had the change to ask...

I looked into the water, to see another reflection in it. My reflection, but now, it smiled at me, almost like it was luring me over to come. I look at the moon again, and I indeed feel myself smile back.

He took my heart away...
Without knowing that...
And he still holds it...
No matter what...

I take a step into the water, and the reflection faides away again. The water is soaking my shoes, like my tears soaked my sweater on the winternight Cory told me he had a girlfriend. I said I was happy for him, that they were tears of joy, but they weren't, they were sad, salty tears because I couldn't give him what he desirved...

I take anogher step, and another, until only my chest is above the blue waves. That's when I started to swim, swim to my freedom.

Within 10 minutes, I couldn't swim anymore, the cold made my blood feel like ice and I'm sure I was freezing. I felt myself sank to the bottom, only thinking if one thing...

Would he remember me?

..........

"Wake up please!"

A voice, who seemed so far away, caught my attencion. I tried to reach it, but the black hands dragged me down, trying to make me sleep forever...

"Hey shorty, wake up!"

There it was again...
I try to get the black hands of. That voice sounds so painfully familiar, it's almost like I heard it before. I open my eyes to look into a bright light. I closed them inmideatly, but the voice apperantly saw it.

"Yes, you are awake!" They voice said happily. I open my eyes and look up at the blue sky, even some birds flew over. I feel myself swaying, like the floor was moving...

Then the man's face cane into view, and I sucked in a breath. His hair is curlier, byt still blone. And his eye, his eye was still the same color, the color of the sea...

It was him, it was Cory, the cyborg pirate who has my heart...

"C-Cory?" I ask him, but when I try to sit up right, I feel my head getting heavy and I almost fall over.

"Hey, carefull shorty!" Cory said, sitting next to me, helping me up. I look into his eye, and I can't believe that he's accually here...

Did he die too?

"How do you know my name?" Cory asks as I can sit up without his help. I look at his suprised, does he not regornice me?

Of course he doesn't, why would he ever remember some stupid friend he had in highschool?

"I-it's me, N-Nick." I said, looking at the wooden floor of the ship.

"Wait, Nick, as in, Nick Barberian from school?" Cory asks me, as he stands up and look  down at me. I nod, and I see the halfmoon smile again.

"Oh my, I can't believe it! I saw someone drowning, and I dove of my ship and swam over. Now I regornice you, I thought you died just then, but then you opend your eyes when you heard me!" Cory rambles, and I begin to think he likes me being here...

"... But anyways, why did you do? Why where you in the water?" Cory asks, and I look down. Should I tell hij and his wife?

"C-mon Nick, we aren't 15 anymore, we are both end 20, why were you drowning?" Cory asks, and he crosses his arms like he always did when he knew I didn't tell him something.

"Where's your wife? I don't really wanna tell her." I said, and I see Cory's eyes flame with anger. I scooted back a little, and I saw him take a deep breath.

"Shelby left, she took half my money and went away with a man who owns a whole dock of boats." Cory said, and I feel sorry for him. Shelby always wanted the most, that's just someone she was.

"I-I'm sorry to hear..." I said, but I wasn't. I'm more then happy Shelby left, but she left Cory heartbroken, and that's what I'm sorry for.

"Anyway, what were you doing drowning?" Cory asks, and I look down.

"I-I wanted to go to heaven or hell." I mumble quietly, but I know he heard me, like he always does...

"Oh Nick... Why? I thought it was over..." Cory said, sitting down next to me and hugging me. I blush slightly and hug back carefully, tears making their way into Cory's shirt.

I was always suicidal, since my father died and my mother started going out with men for money. I had tried multiple times, but Cory was always there...

Then I feel Cory's lips on my head, kissing it, and I froze a little.

I pull away from the hug and looked up at him. His halfmoon smile glimmers in the sunlight, and I blush furiously...

"You do like me, still, afther all those years? That must've been a hell allready, I'm sorry for that, she can you help me and you go to heaven?" Cory asks. I'm not sure what he means, and Cory chuckles.

He leans in and his lips brush against mine, like the salt tasting breeze that played with his hair. I froze again, and I wanted more. I leand in further and kissed him.

His lips indeed taste salty, but that suits him, my cyborg pirate. I feel him smile and kiss back, his hands on my waist, resting on my lower back. I wrap my arns around his neck, and start playing with his hair.

The kiss is amezing, it's passionate, we move in sync and I love the taste of the sea I can taste on his lips...

When we pull away, I see him smile like never before.

"I-I think I will h-elp you t-to be in heaven..." I say carefully, only to shee his halfmoon smile again and kiss me...

Hello My lovely souls!!

Yes, I'm i deed back, or at least I'll try. I really like all the ideas you all had a while back, but I just need to write some things myself...

I WILL do the requests, just not now. Let me please do this in my own pase, it may take longer, and I'm sorry for that, byt I just have to let my own inspiration free :)

Thank you for understanding if you do!!

Blue and Demon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 71 15
This is a story about you the reader Y/N and Dream. You are brought to a world that makes little sense to you. You believe you are alone in this craf...
17.9K 191 13
i take requests (nothing weird) content warnings are provided !
9K 195 44
[COMPLETED] (I respect there lives and think they are perfect the way they are. This is just for fun/entertainment) There is some smut, violence an...
39K 1.3K 18
Thantophobia (n.) the fear of losing someone you love. "We all have our own reasons for forgetting how to breath..." Y/n is terminally ill. Although...