A Vow Of True Love ✔

By Sajal_ameena

Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud... More

Prologue
1. My college
2. His brown eyes and red tie
3. The nervous doll
4. she ignored me!!
5. Am I getting married!!?
6. She is mine!!
7. Who is my groom??
8. My confession
9. The Wedding Preparation
10. My Wedding
11. Fate's Game!
12. The Wedding Night
13. Fluctuating Feelings!!
14. Teasing and Sneezing
15. Khan's Mansion
16. Revealed and Relieved
17. Doll's Lizard
18. Invited Fall
19. Hurting Hearts
20. Don't Leave Me
21. Longing Love
22. Father Or Husband
23. The Awaited Meet
24. Never Let You Go
25. I love Your Daughter
26. Kiss and Twist
27.Bittersweet Revenge
28. Bang...Bang...
29. Reality Check
31. Love Aid
32. The Elated Bond
33. Iam in Love
34. My Wet Pillows
35. Limelight
36. Love Lock
37. Together { Part - I }
Part - II
38. Becoming one
39. Not A Dream
40 . His Past
41. Healing Wounds
42. I want his happiness!
43. Her mood swings
44. Father-Mother Bliss
45. I killed Aysha
46. Finding out.
47. True Friendship.
48. Calm After Storm
49. Come soon baby.
50. Love & Labour
51. The Little Khan
New Story !
Epilogue
Marrying Mr. Ego
Read book in Ficfun

30. The walima

46.1K 2.2K 180
By Sajal_ameena

This chapter is dedicated to bhavana2025

Ahad's pov :

I didn't mean to hurt her, I can't stand the fact of her being hurt by me. But it just happened. I know she is from a middle class family but she is born for me... my girl , my love nothing else matters to me.

I didn't realize the fact that it could hurt her so badly, I was worried about the horrified incident took place today.

But the most terrible thing was the moment she told me that we should part our ways.... How dare she? I can't Even think of leaving her.

I yanked her to me and told her curtly "Never ever think of leaving me... Because that will not happen and I will not let you. You have to live with me willingly or forcefully. I love you and you have to love me back. " with that I left her to rest and went out to take care of our walima arrangements.

I received a call from the commissioner of police regarding the accident, I explained him everything, stressing on the part to find out the culprit as soon as possible. Mrs. Khan may be my mother but she can't escape from law if her crime is proved.

I hung up the call to find a beautiful picture of my doll in my mobile screen .

I took this picture when she was sound asleep with an irritated frown on her face, she looked cute and a smile crept on my face on it's own accord. But soon vanished when I thought about her anger.

My feisty queen will kill me when she found herself locked in our room.

I can't take chances with her what if she leaves me alone... I can't let her.

After completing all my works I returned home tired expecting her beautiful face to boost up me and her melodious voice which drives me to heaven.

She speaks like a Nightingale.... My Nightingale....

I went inside the room to get welcomed by silence. I am right... she is pissed about me locking her inside.

God help me......

But nothing worked out, she skipped her dinner, helplessly I skipped it too I can't have my dinner when she is starving. She slept on the couch, my heart started to ache while seeing her in an uncomfortable position.

She is fast asleep I took my place on the floor next to the couch and took her hands in mine, I could find some red mark there......

Bloody me........ Damn it...

I seriously have to control my anger, at least with her. I kissed her bruised spot and allowed my lips to linger there awhile. Soon my tiredness took upper hand and sleep over took me....

I woke up when found something soft and delicate on my forehead, that was a magical hand and it was trying to ease my headache..... The moment I knew it was her something made me to shift my head to her lap.......

Heaven....... Complete bliss.....

I found her hands again on my temple trying to comfort me and I saw her from my peripheral vision, she looked worried . That was enough for me.... I just want someone who truly cares and love me.

Yes ! she is in love with me but not ready to accept it.

Why God why?

With that mere thought I hugged her tight and buried my face on her tummy , something as soft as feather and felt like jelly... I pushed my unwanted thoughts aside and told her "You should have done this yesterday doll , I am very tired."

That's it, she pushed me and went to the washroom leaving me helplessly on the floor, sighing I went to the guest room and freshened myself using the washroom there and came back after taking the newspaper with me.

The sight shocked me it was a picture of Zoya and I hugging each other and she.......... kissing me.

"A girl found kissing Ahad Yusif Khan, the business tycoon on the road. Who is she? "

My breath stopped, does she kissed me for real.... The look in her face screams love for me.

Is she in love with me?

I was completely startled about the accident that I didn't notice her kiss.

When I found her presence near me, not wasting a moment I twirled her around leaving a feather gap between us she was in a long bath robe , which manages to cover her body from me.

I inhaled her intoxicating sweet scent it was really difficult to control my senses around her.... Really difficult. "Why did you kissed me? " I asked her in a low tone.

She didn't answer, I put a little pressure on her waist to which she yelped. She is trying to ease her ragged breathing, which is provoking me very badly.

"Answer me doll... " I demanded.

"Wh- why should I? Are you ans- answering all my questions? No....isn't it. Then why shoul- should I ? " She managed to bring her voice but still stammerd.

I twirled her in my arms and caged her between me and a nearby wall....

Hahah no escape.....

"Don't question me back ,and answer me like a good girl doll." I am just enjoying this.

"I am scared! "

"Scared of what? "

"Scared of losing you, I thought you were inside the car ,what if..." She couldn't complete her sentence and tears were brimming in her eyes.

What else a man want in this world, when finally his girl stated to accept him, and worry about losing him. This feeling was so much overwhelming.

But I wanted to enjoy this for a while " You should have been happy Zoya, at least you could have escaped from your arrogant husband, that was your golden chance. "

She pushed me and went to the other side but I didn't leave her, I managed to hug her from behind.

"Leave me! " but instead I tighten my grip.

"Leave me... You idiot. " I chuckled, she becomes easily annoyed.

She tried to wiggle and we both fell on the bed, in a way Zoya down and I was on top of her. I moved her locks of hair from her face to witness a lone tear slid down from her left eye , I quickly wiped it with my thumb.

"I can't leave you Zoya, you are my everything, I'll even fight back death to stay with you forever and ever.... I want to live with you, have my children with you and then leave this world before you, I can't stand for a moment without you . So please don't tell the rubbish you told me yesterday again.... I am going insane with that thought. " I buried my face into her neck and hugged her she shivered but did return my hug.

"I love you" I mumbled and roll her on top of me, hugged her firmly and her hands went around my torso " Sleep doll , we both are tired and we need a good nap to look fresh today. Today evening is big for me, it's our walima. " with that we both drifted to sleep.

We share a weird relationship, I love her, I think she loves me too .... Aarrggg.... she is a bit hesitant and poor in showing her love. But we can't have a peaceful sleep without cuddling each other.

When are you gonna accept your love my doll.....

At 6:00 pm

I am in the venue, exactly on the stage and waiting for my bride to introduce her to the whole world.....

We are in The Grand Chola one of the most famous 7 star hotels in chennai. The hall could easily accommodate 1000 people at a time and filled with mine and Zoya's relatives, all my business associates, celebrities , press, etc etc....

There was a tight security in the enterence and even in the hall since we have many prestigious personalities here.

I found utterly guilty for mocking Zoya about her class because her whole family and relatives were the most privileged people I've ever seen. They were enjoying themselves rather being over an celebrity.

I am sorry Zoya....

Mom was with Mrs. Khan, I am so used to call Zoya's mother as mom. Usmaan uncle was with my dad and other friends but I could see the uneasiness in his eyes. Why? Isn't he happy? Angels were with me on the stage. Rizwan was busy receiving the guest.

But where is my doll, I left her with her friend Sano and Reshma along with an make up artist to get her ready , not to mention the security, She'll be here anytime soon........

The spotlight went to the entrance, a beautiful girl covered her face from numerous flashlights of the camera she slowly removed her elbow ,making her most innocent face visible and took away me breath.

It's my doll......

She appeared scared and nervous may be because of the paparazzi, her eyes scanned the entire hall and finally settled on me.

Everything is a blur, I could only see her... I didn't hear anything except her faint steps and I couldn't drift my gaze from her face plastered with a shy smile.

She looked stunningly beautiful.

Her dress was a mixture of maroon and dark beige velvet with heavy work. She looked more beautiful in that dress and it complemented her so well. But she find it little difficult to carry.... My petite doll is too delicate to handle....

I was taking in her every move, finally she came and stood next to me on the stage but that didn't help me take my eyes off her...

"Back to earth jiju " Rehi commented to receive a giggle from Zara and Zoya's face hung down beetroot red.

I closed the little distance between us and whispered " You look beautiful doll! " to which she smiled and replied " You don't look bad yourself " that was a bold comment.

I did looked good , I was wearing a dark beige Sharvani with golden work on the collar, complementing her outfit.

All our guest made their way to the stage to wish us. Just when we heard a cute voice...

"Darling!" It was Ridha she came running towards us,oh God I missed her so much. I opened my arms to hold her but she dodged me and hugged Zoya...

This is too much...

"Mami you look beautiful " she told and kissed Zoya's cheek.

"You too dear. " she kissed her back.

"Mamu you look handsome too"

"So now you realize my presence huh? " I started to tickle her. Then she got along with angles, Zara, Rehi and Ridha they look so cute.

Haya went directly to Mrs. Khan and glared at us.... This girl..... Mom made her way to the stage when Mrs. Khan was busy with her friends and Haya. "It's late and I think you people have to eat something."

She took us to the dining hall and we had our dinner with many giggles, talk and teasings. I am happy.... I am really very happy.

Just when a man in his late forties approached us. " Ahad, he is my mamu... Imran Ahmed and this is his wife Farah mami" Zoya introduced them to me.

"Nice meeting you" I shook my hand with mamu and nodded at his wife.

" So finally Zoya got married to a handsome guy, my revenge is still at stake Zoya. "

"Revenge! What revenge?" I asked confused.

"I'll tell you Ahad. " told mamu.

"Ahad it's nothing, mamu please... " she tried to change the topic.

"No , I wanna know... " I am stubborn enough.

"I'll tell you Ahad, you know what? When I was married, I was crazily in love with my wife I wanted to spend my time with her. But this brat was only 9 months by then and spoiled my plans crying on the next room the whole night...... (Sigh) the other day I have to start to London so I met my wife after a year.... That day I told Farah that I will take my revenge on this little brat when she got married. So I will take her to my home with me . You can meet your wife after a year. " He narrowed his eyes at Zoya and we all bursted out laughing.

"Mamu, you can't do this to me after all you know a newly married guy's feeling. " I winked at him and got a smack from Zoya.

"I will consider for you son." With some more laughs and talks he bid his bye to us. Soon all the guest started to leave and I asked my driver to drop Zoya's family.

"You spoiled a poor man's life Zoya. " I started to laugh.

"But I was a baby and by the way it wasn't intentional. " she reasoned herself with a cute pout.

Rizwan handed me the keys and not bothering about anyone I took Zoya with me and made my way, I pressed the basement button in the elevator since the main entrance will be filled with press. I am too tired to tackle them now.

I made her sit on my Benz after adjusting her dress I closed the door, went to my side and started to drive to my destination.

"This is neither the way to your mansion nor my house " She told me confused.

"I know !" I told looking at her.

"Then where are you taking me? " she asked me excited.

"Surprise! "

I stopped the car after a 20 minutes drive and she gasped at the sight outside.

--------------------------

Assalamu allaikum and hello to all my lovelies.

How was the chapter? What do you think about Ahya? Where did Ahad took Zoya? What about the Unknown person? Let me know in the comments.

You will get the clear version of Zoya's pov and Sano's part and the unknown person's pov and may be a little flashback in the next chapter.

What you all need to do is, just press the star 🌟 to get a faster update, but only if you like the chapter. 😉😉

Vote and comment ☺☺

Keep supporting 👍👍

- Yours Sajal😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 831 14
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
1.4M 50.3K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...
901K 47.6K 75
A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which made him stop on his tracks. "I don't t...
715K 35.9K 66
#25 in Romance. "I don't care if I fall in love with a Devil,as long as that Devil will love me the way he loves hell." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...