Dance with Vampires

Da nj09sj

Marinette Dupain-Cheng becomes entangled in a conflict between vampires and demons at her school. Both sides... Altro

Prologue
Which character represents who?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (part 2)
Chapter 10 (part 1)
Chapter 10 (part 2)
Chapter 11 (part 1)
Chapter 11 (part 2)
Chapter 12 (part 1)
Chapter 12 (part 2)
Chapter 13 (part 1)
Chapter 13 (part 2)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (the final chapter)
New Story
Working on New Story
About my New Story - THE VAGABONDS
First chapter of "The Vagabonds" published

Chapter 9 (part 1)

1.9K 67 16
Da nj09sj

The next day, Nathaniel does a quick prayer and ritual and learned from exorcists from the Earth realm on Marinette to help mask her scent. After he was done, he, Marinette, & Alya headed to school.

NATHANIEL: Here's the deal: wherever you go, you have either me or Alya with you.

ALYA: There'll be no exceptions this time, girl.

MARINETTE: OK, OK, I get it. I know how important this is to you. No one will find out anything until after I turn 18.

NATHANIEL: (Nathaniel smiles) That's good to hear.

ALYA: Don't worry, we're all going to make it through this.

After they made it to school, Marinette was yet again astonished by the decorations and activities everyone set up. She was especially excited about the dance since she designed new dresses for herself and Alya.

The 3rd Library

SHIKI: Where are you? Are you under here?

URIE: All right fallen angel. Enough snooping around.

MAGE: Yeah. Adrien can take care of himself.

SHIKI: Not him. I'm looking for Loewen. I need to find that furry little fluff ball.

ADRIEN: You won't be seeing him. He's abused our trust and betrayed us.

MAGE: What do you mean by that?

ADRIEN: He manipulated us to make us believe that he was an innocent, loyal puppy. But it was just a ploy to help his previous master.

URIE: King Maksis? But isn't he dead?

MAGE: Yeah, cuz I could've sworn that Lord Nesta killed him almost 18 years ago.

ADRIEN: Yes, but before King Maksis was killed, he married an unknown woman, and that union created a child of his own, the rightful heir to the throne.

SHIKI: Lord Maksis has a child? Interesting. I guess we need to find the grimoire before Loewen does. However, if we're lucky, Lord Maksis' child is a girl. If it is a girl, then all you have to do is marry her, and you'll be king in the end, Adrien.

ADRIEN: Perhaps, but we shouldn't take any chances. Recent information has helped me locate it.

(Urie, Mage, Nino, and Shiki appear shocked)

ADRIEN: Marinette and her family never had the grimoire in the first place. It was well hidden in Berlin, back in the Earth Realm. I've already sent my men to retrieve it. Once they have it, my father will break the spell on Lord Maksis' throne, and become king. As for me, I'll become prince, and next in line for the throne. (Adrien smiles) May the darkest of blessings be upon us all.

Outside the 3rd Library

MAGE: So both this realm and the devils are going to be under the mercy of Adrien's father.

URIE: Indeed.

NINO: Well, seeing as how that's all over, I'm gonna go and enjoy the festival. See ya. (Nino leaves)

Back in the 3rd Library

ADRIEN (in his thoughts): The grimoire is keeping her alive. If I remove it, she'll die.

The festivities outside

CHLOE: (sighs as she checks her complexion in a compact mirror) It's only a matter of time before the dance starts and I'll become queen.

SABRINA: Of course, Chloe. And this time, Adrien will become your king.

CHLOE: I know, Sabrina. It'll be even better once Adrien finds this grimoire thingy and his father becomes king. Once Adrien takes the throne, he'll pick me for his queen, and I'll be given the royal treatment that I deserved a long time ago.

(Chloe bumps into Lila)

CHLOE: Oh, well if isn't Super Liar. (She and Sabrina laugh)

LILA: I thought I told you not to call me that.

CHLOE: Why shouldn't I? After all, you did lie to everyone at school, and caused a lot more trouble than I ever did.

LILA: Just stay out of my way. By the way, if you think that Adrien is going to be dancing with you at the dance tonight, (scoffs) good luck. I'll be the queen of the dance, and it'll be moi that Adrien will be dancing with.

CHLOE: We'll see about that, Super Liar.

(Chloe and Sabrina leave)

Elsewhere, Marinette was doing tricks for young kids that came, as well as singing for them.

MARINETTE: I'm a shooting star. (Song ends)

(The children applaud and cheer for Marinette)

MARINETTE: Thank you. Enjoy the festival.

(Alya walks up to Marinette)

ALYA: That was excellent singing, girl.

(Nino appears)

NINO: Even I have to agree on that. You do have talent.

MARINETTE: Oh, Nino. What brings you by?

NINO: I didn't have anything to do back in the 3rd Library, so I chose to come and enjoy the festivities like everyone else. (Rubs the back of his neck) I, uh, also came to ask Alya something.

ALYA: Oh, um, what did you want to ask me?

NINO: I was wondering, that is if you don't already have a date, if you wanted to go to the dance...with me.

ALYA: Oh, Nino. I really don't know what to say. Sure, I'd love to go with you.

NINO: Really?!? I mean, cool. Meet you at the entrance to the ballroom?

ALYA: Sure. See you then.

(Nino leaves)

MARINETTE: (giggles) Alya and Nino sitting in a tree.

(Another student comes up)

STUDENT: Someone came by to see you.

Marinette goes behind the tents and booths to find Urie waiting for her

URIE: (Chuckles) Hello my butterfly. Aren't you as radiant as ever?

MARINETTE: Did you want something?

URIE: Actually yes. I need a date for tonight's dance. So what do you say to that?

(Urie walks up to Marinette, but she pushes him away from her)

MARINETTE: Get away from me!

URIE: Please hear me out. I know you think I manipulated you to get to the grimoire. I'm sorry. Turns out you honestly didn't know anything about it.

MARINETTE: Huh?

(Mage comes up and pushed Urie out of the way)

MAGE: Yeah, I'm sorry too. Adrien found out that the grimoire was actually in the Earth realm in Berlin.

MARINETTE: What? In Berlin?

MAGE: Anyway, I heard about the dance, and I'm not one for fancy stuff. But, I'm willing to make an exception as long as you come with me.

(Marinette pushes him away from her)

MARINETTE: Leave me alone!

Urie and Mage end up arguing again, and Shiki appears behind Marinette.

SHIKI: Will you please accompany me for tonight? We'll follow where temptation leads us as the romantic sways us deeper to places we've never seen before. Hold on. Your intoxicating aroma seems weaker today.

MARINETTE: Uh...

MAGE: Yeah I know. What's up with that?

URIE: It's true. I miss that enchanting scent as well.

The 3 boys close in on Marinette to smell her, but Alya comes up and grabs her to safety.

ALYA: Keep away, you sick pervs. (throws Holy Water at them)

URIE: I've had enough of you butting in where you don't belong.

SHIKI: Why don't you just get out of here?

ALYA: No way. This is my best friend. I'm not going to let you hurt her.

MAGE: Hold on. No one's trying to hurt her.

Before anyone else could say anything else, groups of girls appear

GIRL 1: Look! It's the Student Council!

GIRL 2: OMG, they're so close!

The 3 boys end up being carried off by their fan girls

ALYA: Geez. They really just don't get.

MARINETTE: That was so weird. This stuff about Adrien and him saying that the grimoire is in Berlin.

ALYA: He definitely made that up.

MARINETTE: You really think he did?

ALYA: Yeah. To get them off his back, cuz he wants to keep the grimoire all to himself. Trust me, vampires may be known to tell the truth, but they will do whatever they have to do to get what they want, even lying.

MARINETTE: Right.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

38.6K 1.4K 6
Adrien Agreste is different. He was born with a curse. He could kill and destroy anything he touched. Ignored and misunderstood by his father, he bel...
17.3K 385 13
Miraculous Ladybug AU where Marinette is an angel and Adrien a demon and both have been sent to Earth in human desguise in order to accomplish their...
2.9K 97 13
Marinette Dupain-Cheng is a depressed woman who suffers physical abuse from her husband & deals with a bipolar depression disorder. Wanting to get he...
1.4K 27 19
Marin and his parents vanished without a trace almost two years ago. Their bakery shut down, their social media accounts deleted, every proof of the...