Impossible ➸ Theo Raeken

By the100Banshees

❝ 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐝𝐨 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ❞ Allie Martin, sister to Lydia Marti... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16: 5B
17:5B
18:5B
19:5B
20 5B
21 5B
23 5B Finale

22 5B

3.8K 80 15
By the100Banshees

People were still outside, screaming and running from the beast. Scott grabs my shoulder, and turns me to face him. A panicked but determined look on his face.

"I'll hold it off, you run"

I shake my head; no way was I going to let him throw himself at the beast like some petty distraction "You realize that's going to get you killed! You can't fight the beast all by yourself!"

He shrugs "I can hold it off long enough for you to get everyone out of here"

My eyes widen "Scott, I am not letting you do that. You know I can't just sit back and watch you walk to potential death" he shook his head "that's what I've been doing for the past three years" I shake my head "I can't let you go"

He looks at me sternly "I'm not just going to sit here and do nothing, you know I can't. Please, just get out of here safely. If it gets too much, I'll fall back"

I nod my head reluctantly, I knew that I couldn't change his mind. "I hate this plan", I really do" He offers a small smile "I'll be fine, I can take care of myself"

I open the door slightly, and look out. All I see is a sea of people running to get out "okay, here goes nothing"

I slip out of the room, and into the current of fast moving people. Shoving my way though.

Not long after, someone grabs me and shoves me against the wall "ouch!" I shout at my attacker

"Where's stiles?"

I realize it's Malia who is holding me. She lets me go when she recognizes me "how am I supposed to know?" I snap, angry that she shoved me. "Sorry" she said, clearly not sorry.

"He couldn't have gone far, he can't run that far" I reassure her.

She nods "true. Where's Scott?" I sigh "long story. We have to get these people out of here"

"I need to find Stiles"

I roll my eyes slightly "Stiles can take care of himself. He might not be able to run, but he can take care of himself" my words didn't sound convincing "These people however, not so much"

"Fine. I'll call Braeden" she says, taking her phone out. I nod, agreeing "I'll go with you"

• • •

Several minutes later, she shows up with a huge gun "come on! Where is it?" She shouts.

I run to the library, Braeden and Malia close behind me. I go to where the loud growls were coming from. I slam the doors open, and gasp at the scene in front of me. Scott was beaten up badly, lying on the ground cowering away from the beast. The beast barely had a scratch.

Braeden cocks her gun, and starts shooting. The beast howls, and jumps though the window, clearly done with fighting for now.

Braeden helps Scott up "did you really think you stood a chance against that thing?" I shoot Scott a look. He shakes his head "no, but at least I got its scent"

• • •

"So Corey just took Mason and ran? What was he thinking!" I say to myself

"Young love" stiles replies simply.

It has been less than twenty four hours since the beast was in the school.

Scott and Liam had followed the scent shortly after we found Scott beat up. They had found the bloodied shoes in Mason's car; Mason shortly after. But before they could grab him, Corey got to him first.

We were all quite shocked, Liam especially.

"I can't believe what Mason's going through" I mumble.
"My dad has an APB out" Stiles says.

I run the dark circles under my eyes, willing the pull of sleep to go away. Lydia notices "when was the last time you slept?" I shrug "I don't need sleep, I need this to be over" I dismiss Lydia's concern.

"Hayden is at the school looking" Liam offers "I can look in the woods" Malia suggests "that's smart, you're the best person to go" I add

"Where else can we look?" My sister asks. "I asked my mom to look at all the hospitals in the country, make sure we aren't missing anywhere" Scott says, joining the conversation.

He looks better than yesterday, but still a little battered.

"We need more places" my sister stresses, wanting to help Mason.

"Why don't we ask Corey?" Scott suggests. I look at him confused. He reaches beside him and pulls out a camouflaged Corey. I was shocked. "I-I can't help you! The Dread Doctors have him!"

I sigh, great... Now that the Dread Doctors have him, who knows what they'll do to him?

• • •

"I don't know how talking to him will help us, how do we know that what he is saying is the truth?"

"Just because he doubled crossed you, doesn't mean he'll do it again"

I was currently trying to talk Scott out of talking with Theo, seeing as Theo had put in the Dread Doctors mask, and that we are so desperate, we go to him for help...

"I agree with Allie on this one... We don't need him" Liam says, agreeing with me.

Scott stops us "you have to trust me. Don't trust him , but thrust me"

I nod my head "we trust you, but defiantly not him"

We enter the Locker room, Tracy and Theo leaning on lockers. I shoot both of them glares.

"Who did you see when you but the mask on?" I ask Theo. "I didn't see Mason. Guys, we all want the same thing here"

I narrow my eyes "We know what we want, Mason alive. I don't know what you want" he shrugs "I want this to be over. I'll give you a deal. Bring me a map of the telluric currents, and I'll bring you to the Dread Doctors lair"

"Deal" Scott says

"You have two hours"

• • •

We meet up with Theo again two hours later with the map.

"In the Lair, there is these tube things. In one of them, is a werewolf 'Der Soldat' in English it's 'the solider'. He's a Nazi alpha werewolf that the Doctors use to keep them alive"

I shake my head "how is a Nazi werewolf going to help us find Mason?"

"Because" Theo says, looking at the map "they keep him alive with a sort of tubing that needs to be set up to a power source and a convergence of telluric currents"

"And wherever the soldier goes, the Dread Doctors will go" I finish his sentence. "It must be the preserve then" Scott says, pointing to it on the map.

• • •

After nightfall, we all meet up for the third time today. We began our walk though the woods, my heart was pounding with suspense. I heard Scott talking to Theo, saying that he should not trust Deucalion. Wait... Deucalion? What was Theo doing with him?

I heard Theo reply that Scott shouldn't expect to get though this situation without getting blood on his hands. I smile to myself, knowing that Scott will prove Theo wrong. Scott is a true Alpha, he always finds a way.

Liam stops walking "I have his scent"

"Which way?" Theo asks. Liam hesitates "why should I tell you? You want to kill Mason, not help him"

Theo shakes his head "I don't want to kill him. I just want his power. Parrish is the one who wants to kill him"

Liam doesn't look convinced "who did you really see when you put the mask on?" Theo smirks a little, but it was hard to see in the moonlight. "I saw a man lying in the snow, impaled with a spike"

Liam doesn't ask anymore questions. "This way"

I spot a wooden door hidden by some greenery, I gesture for them to follow me. "It's Mason!" Liam exclaims, throwing the door open and rushes in.

We all follow him down into the lair, my heart pounding. I admit, I was scared. But I followed them anyway.

At the bottom of the stairs was Mason hooked up to what I'm guessing was 'Der Soldat'

Liam rushes to Mason, his eyes widen slightly "we have a slight problem"

I follow Liam to see that Mason had a huge needle sticking into his neck. "I can feel it in my skull" he whimpered.

"Okay, Mason. We're going to try and pull it out" Scott had just placed his hand on the needle, but Mason cried out in pain.

I look at Scott, panic written on my face. "Now what?" I feel defeat course though my brain. "We have a bigger problem" Theo says. I turn my attention to him, but my eyes land on the Dread Doctors

"Failure"

Their voices say in unison to Theo. "We're taking Mason, and you can't stop us"

"Theo, we can't take them, not right now!" I hiss at him "we're getting Mason out of here"

"Typical entitlement and narcissism of  your generation"

Scott and I share a panicked look. I hold Mason's hand "maybe if I take some of the pain, you could pull it out?" I suggest quickly.

I try to embrace Mason's pain as Liam tries to take the needle out. I groan in frustration "this isn't working!" I scold myself. For the time that we were distracted, Theo had started a fight with the Dread Doctors. Liam charges into the fight, Scott following his beta.

I try again to pull the needle out from his neck, but I am still unsuccessful.

Something grabs the back in my neck and slams me against a wall.

I slip to the ground, winded from the impact. One of the dread doctors cold, metal hands wrap around my neck, and pulls me up.

I can't breath, the mechanics in its hand closing tighter and tighter around my throat.

I struggle, but nothing helps. Black spots start to cloud my vision, and the need for air became a necessity. I started to panic, I couldn't do anything to get out of this situation. I was scared that I was going to die.

Suddenly, the doctor dropped his hold on me, turning away. I gasp for air, my breaths quick and raspy. My vision clears and I finally see what they're all looking at. Mason stands, his eyes a icy blue colour.

"Transformation without frequency"

___________________________I'm really sorry for the slow updates, I'll try and get the final part of this book up this weekend.
-Lauren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.6K 57
"𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃' 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝑒'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒾�...
1.3K 2 21
Based off of the MTV series Teen Wolf. A new student named Allie arrives at BHHS and happens to be related to a known family of Beacon Hills. Stiles...
102K 2.9K 23
In which she tries to find herself again. ►►► [book 3 of the savior series] [season 5] [COMPLETED] DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. ALL RIGHTS GO...
68.7K 1.7K 15
Tyler Adams was never that interested in making friends, or joining sports. He was all about finishing school, earning money, and taking care of his...