My Jerk Husband ... (Jonghyun)

By Mileypand

What happens when you have to marry a badboy by force but it turns out he wasn't that bad? What happens when... More

1. Mina
2. Hello my Fiance
3. First Day at School
4. Wedding?
5. What now?
6. See you again
7. Anything could happen
8. Marry me?
9. Could it probable be?
10. Fresh Married
11. Why him?!
12. Once a Jerk always a Jerk
13. What if??
15. Save me (pt 2)
16. Feels
17. Ex What?!
18. My best friends Ex...
19. Divorce
20. Inner thoughts
21. Missed me?
22. You again?!
23. Confession
24. Playboy
26. Lies
27. Partner Look
28. Saranghaeee
29. Date?
30. Was that me?!
31. Jealousy?
32. First time?!
33. Girl Problems
34. Surprise?
35. Who?
36. Talk?
37. Apologize?
38. Where am i?
39. Love?
40. Never remember me...
41. Hello... its me...
42. Highlight
43. Truth
44. The Truth 2
45. Back to you
46. Why you?
47. Heartbreaker
48. You do?!
49. Couple uniform?
50. Special
51. I'm fine
52. Miss me
53. Finally!
54. Again and again...
55. Betrayer?
56. Childhood love
56. Pieeeep
57. Hajima...
58. She's gone... forever...
...
Special Chapter 1
Special chapter 2
Sorry guys
Special 3
Special 4
Special 5
59. More than one life
60. Birth
61. Hello baby❤️
62. Visiting her
63. Faster then the police
64. Where are you?!
65. Cant take it...
66. Lonely kid
67. Come back home
68. See you again
69. Saving you
70. Dont leave me again
71. Lost you...
72. Full house
73. You and I
74. Im tired of this chapter names haha
RIP love of our life❤️
Im annoying im sorry
Motivation❤️
75. Chapter
76. Chapter
77. Chapter
About the chapters before...
78. Chapter
79. Chapter
80. Chapter
81. chapter
82. chapter
83. Chapter
84. Chapter
85. Chapter
Final Chapter
Note
Surprise chapter
Read please
late surprise chapter

25. Cant you accept my love?

2K 65 18
By Mileypand

A lot of thanks to katherinep97 for this awesome book cover! I really like it a lot! And thank u guys so much for 2.4K views! Its maybe not much for some people but it means a lot for me! Nobody is reading this note anyways haha so i should stop talking!

____________________

Minas POV

I heard the door slam hard downstairs. Taehyung looked at me weird "Is he home already? Wasnt he going to meet with Dani?"

I shrugged worried cause i hade a bad feeling about this.

"Mina-yah!" I heard him shout my name.

I flinched and jumped up and Taehyung with me.

We looked to the door waiting for it to open and reveal Jonghyun.

The door swung open so hard that it hid the wall hardly.

My heart beats like crazy. What is going on? Why is he so mad? Did i did something wrong?

I hid behind Taehyung clinging onto his arm. He gave me a look of worry and confusion.

"Yah! Why are you here again?" Jonghyun glared at Tae.

He rolled his eyes "Why? Do you have a problem with me?"

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms "I thought i made it obvious last time that i dont want to see you in this house!" He came closer moving his head to the side looking at me.
"You!" He said pointing at me "We need to talk come here!"

I shook my head "No! But just curious where is Dani?"

He glared and i swear if looks could kill i would be dead chicken right now.

"I DONT CARE ABOUT HER!"

My eyes widened in shock "What do you mean?" I squeezed Taehyungs arm and he looked at me with the same shocked expression.

Jonghyun rolled his eyes "Taehyung shi can you please let me alone with my wife for a moment! I have to talk to her! NOW!"

I looked at Taehyung with pleading eyes not to leave me, Jonghyun was really mad right now and i'm scared of the things he could do.

He sighed and nodded pushing my hand away gently.

"Yah! Tae! Dont!" I said holding his wrist pulling him back.

He smiled at me "Dont worry i will be there" he whispered pointing to the door so that Jonghyun couldnt see it.

He left and closed the door.

Damn...

Now its just me and him....

Jonghyuns POV

I was so mad and so angry right now and to see this Taehyung guy in my house again just gives a cherry to the pie!

I glared at Taehyung when he left.

The door closed.

Finally...

"A-are you... uhm... i mean... maybe... uhm... are you mad at me?" She asked stuttering. She looked really scared. She fiddled with the hem of her skirt. She was still wearing her school uniform. In our scholl we don't wear the uniform everyday we just wear them on some days which i dont know what days they are.
But i hate to see her in this uniform right now cause you really could see her long beautiful toned legs...

It kinda made me really jealous to think of boys looking at her legs with lust and seduction. And this Taehyung guy?! Omg he's definitely in love with her! I mean damn! Look at her body!

I shook the thoughts away and looked at her again.

Why is she shaking like that? I never hurt her before did i? Is she really that scared? Does she see me as a monster? I mean yes i'm really mad right now but its because she tried to hook me up with Dani! She is just a past i dont want to remember! I dont like her anymore!

My look softened of the thought that she is scared of me.

I moved closer to her little by little trying to not scare her more.

When we locked eyes all the madness in me was gone like a wind blew it away. She was so damn beautiful i couldn't take my eyes of her. I really fell for her hard.

How is this possible in such a short time!? What is she doing to me...

I moved closer and she just looked at me wide eyed. She didnt moved nor said a word.

When i stood right in front of her and put my hand up to caressed her cheek. My thumb went up to her cheekbones lightly, It was so soft it was really hard to hold back to kiss her right now. My heart beat was crazy right now. Its beating like its going to jump out of my chest. Can she hear it?

I blushed of the thought that she can hear it! Damn this is so embarrassing! I looked down and smiled to myself. Aishhh what is wrong with me? She probably thinks that i'm crazy now! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

"J-jonghyun?" She said lightly making me look up to her again. My eyes widened in shock! Her face was so close right now our lips where just a few cm away.

She had the same shocked expression.

"Mina..." i started, i will confess my love to her. I need to! I just cant hold it in any longer! Every time i see her my heartbeat goes crazy and every time i see her around other guys like Taehyung there is a pinch in my heart afraid of losing her. Okay... i now she is not really mine... or... we are married... that makes her mine right? Aishhh idk...

"There is something i need to tell you!" I said looking deep into her big brown eyes.

She looked at me curious and i took a deep breath.

Just when i was about to start she interrupted "Is it about Dani?"

I flinched at that name and sighed moving away from her "Stop it Mina! Stop talking about her!"

"Why? She is my friend! I thought you still like her? Arent you back together now?"

I furrowed my eyes "Who said i like her?"

"I-i thought... i mean... she is your first girlfriend? People never forget about their first love..." she said looking down embarrassed.

What is that supposed to mean?

Does she like someone?

"Mina... i told you before... and i will say it again now..." i hold her hands squeezing them tightly "I like you"

She looked at me and her eyes turned dark "Jonghyun! Stop this already! This is not funny!"

"I'm not joking!" I said raising my voice a little.

She tried to pull away her hands but i just hold them tighter "Mina! Cant you see that i'm serious!? Cant you see the honest and sincere in me?"

I pulled one of her hand up to my chest pressing it against it. "Can you feel it? Can you feel how hard it is beating? Can you hear what you do to me? I'm going insane! I know! But i cant help it! I really like you Mina!"

She looked down "Jonghyun... i...." she stopped and sighed.

"Mina! Just tell me! I know i was being a big Jerk since we met... and i know you hated me a lot... but cant you accept my feeling? Can you give me a chance?"

My heartbeat was faster then before now waiting for an answer. She was quite and it took her a while to answer.

It must be shocking to her all of this right now.. all of a sudden.

"I..." she started and i looked at her curious. My heart is about to explode. "I'm sorry"

....

What was that? This pain... it hurts so much... just this two words shattered my heart to pieces... it feels like she just ripped my heart out...

"W-what?" I asked hoping for my ears to hear wrong.

She pushed my hands away and moved back a little "i said i'm sorry! But i-" she was interrupted when the door slung open.

"Yah!" That asshole came in again "Stay away from her!" He said pushing me away..."Aishh why do you have to talk so quite i didnt got a word!" He said rolling his eyes.

He was trying to eavesdrop?

Aishh this... kid...

"Yah! Cant you just leave and leave us some privacy?" I glared pushing my hair back in frustration.

"Why would i? Is it wrong to visit my girlfriend?" He smirked crossing his arms.

My heart sunk...
The pain from before was even worth now.

Was it that what she meant? About the you cant forget your first love?

She knows him for a long time... is he really her first love? Are they really dating?

I could feel my heart beat stop.

Am i dead now?
Why do i still feel this pain?

My question i asked her before Taehyung got in, is answered now... she cant accept my love, she cant give me a chance... she has Taehyung...

I didnt dare to look back at Mina and just left the room running down to my car. I need to get away from here... i need to get my mind straight first....

This pain really was getting worth any minute

She is never going to be mine...

--------------------------------

I'm so sorry this is a really lame chapter... but i wrote the next part already! And its a but better i hope... sorry again...
The next part will be up a little later...

Xoxo Miley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 108 30
Why can't you see I still love you...I still care about you~ But I DON'T~~ _____________________ Do you take him as your lawfully wedded husband? I (...
132 2 11
what happens when you lose the person you're in love with.. what happens when you also lose your best friend because of it to.. this is not a y/n st...
1.3K 152 22
Yoongi, the famous BTS member, didn't want to get married to her. He wanted to marry for love. Seoyun, a business woman, didn't want to get married...
43.5K 1.2K 30
Crystal arrives at school one day to find that everyone's favorite bad boy has returned. He's Jeon Jungkook a boy who is popular with everyone apart...