She's Mine(Fanfiction Jungkoo...

By HaruTrishaXX

Everybody wants him, but he wants you, and you still dont notice it... (Currently being Revised) More

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
1K!
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
10k
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71(Last chapter)
Special Chapter

Chapter 66

1.7K 65 11
By HaruTrishaXX

Sab hugged her tightly making tzuyu closed her eyes from the pain. Jungkook made a two step to come closer to her but she gave him a sign to stop and let the kid hug her.

"How--Are you Sab? sorry I didnt came there.." She said as her face shows a bit of a pain. "I was busy.."

"Oppa told me youre sick!?" She turn around and look at jungkook, "Oppa you lied!"

"No I didnt she is reall sick.." Jungkook took his mask off. "Why would I lie to you?"

Tzuyu smiled at her, "I am sick..." she faked coughed.

"Ohh... You okay now? Drink medicine.." She grabbed her arm. Jungkook frowned and look at them cringely.

"Im okay.. So what are you saying again on the phone?" She bend down, trying to hide the pain.

"Im going to--- the Fans!"

"Fans?" She looked at jungkook, "What does she mean fans?"

"France.." Jungkook added, "Her mom will take her there.. She's leaving now.. I think she will get a treatment there.. Which is good for her.."

Tzuyu stood and almost got out of balance but sana easily hold her. "Careful... Girl you aint tryna be weak with that cut.."

Tzuyu laughed, "Shut up.."

"You got DOGSSS?!!!!!"

"Ohh no... Do---that's momo's..." Tzuyu looked at her petting Momo's dog.

"She's--- You have three dogs?!" She grabbed the puppy.

Tzuyu gave her a smile then look at jungkook who's currently in the counter afraid of the dog. "They dont bite right?"

"Wahh! They're so cute!" She pinch the skin of the dog. "Do-dont pinch them theyre going to cry..." Tzuyu stopped her.

"Yah.. Take this big dog out.." Jungkook said, lookig at Momo's dog.

Tzuyu didnt listen to him, she was busy talking to Sab. Sana gave him a sigh and shake her head, "The dog doesnt bite.. Dont worry.. Momo raised that good.."

"She raised it? Then hell no... The dog probably bad as her.."

"HEY! Mojin..." Sana called the dog, she instantly came to her and went to veranda.

"There.. She's in veranda... Get the down.." She said.

"Where's Momo?"

"Her parents.."

"Ohhh..." Jungkook nod.

A girl peeked on the door and call Sab, "Im sorry... I think she's really having fun.. But we have to leave quickly.. Already late..."

Sab looked at tzuyu, "Bye unnie..."

She smiled, "Be good okay? Be -H--" she sigh, "Be healthy.."

"I will.." She run onto jungkook then creased her forehead, "Oppa.. why are you up there?"

"Huh? ohh.. yeah..." He came down, "You're leaving?"

She nod, "Bye oppa.." She hugged him tightly, "By the way your dumplings are--- They're---Nice?"

Jungkook gave her a serious face, "I tried my best..."

"You did... You cant even get it out from the pan.." She laughed.

"Sab? Lets go.." The lady said.

Tzuyu pout, "Cant she stay a little bit more? wait---" Tzuyu walked upstairs then came down holding something.

"What's that?" Sab peeked to the bag. Tzuyu quickly moved it away, "You cant peek on it till you go to your car.."

"Can we go to the car now?" Sab asked the girl.

Tzuyu smiled, "You silly one... Dont open it until--" she looked at the clock. "Till 3:30.."

"Why?"

Tzuyu shook her head, "Its a surprise.."

"We cant stay any longer cause we have to catch the plane.."

Tzuyu gave her a nod. The woman hold Sab's hand and start walking out to the door. She waved her hand, "Bye sab.."

"I'll walk them outside.." Sana said and followed her. "Tzu... You cant leave this apartment remember that.." She said stopping Tzuyu from walking with her.

"Aishh.."

Sana closed the door. Tzuyu blowed her hair that is blocking her face. Her eyes suddenly widened when jungkook hugged her, "I was so fuckin worried when that happened..."

Tzuyu tapped his back while he's hugging her, "M-My stomach hurts.." She hold onto her stomach.

Jungkook seperated himself from her, "Sorry.."

She looked at him and smiled, "Im fine.. its just a cut.."

"Yeah right a cut that could kill you?" He rolled his eyes. "Why would you do that.. You shouldn't have approach him from the back.."

"He's Psycho!"

"I know he is but what the hell is sneaking onto his back?"

She didnt answer him. Her face shows a bit of upsetness. Jungkook hugged her again slowly then stopped, "OHHH SHIT!!!"

He grabbed his mask, "Im supposed to be riding with them!" He opened the door and run. Her face was dropped, "What?" he was gone when she asked.

Jungkook found Sana walking off the elevator. "THEY'RE gone?!" His face is widened.

Sana nod, "Why?"

"Im supposed to be riding with them back to the apartment!"

"You guys moved?"

"Did they left like, they took off or they're still in the car?"

"Took off.." Sana said while looking at the elevator, "Well they were supposed to wait for you... If you just didnt keep yourself busy.." She looked at the door.

Jungkook took a deepbreathe and facepalm himself. "Shit.. I am so--"

"Tsk tsk tsk.. If you're only Jimin I would let you stay it that apartment.." Sana laughed. Jungkook looked at her, "What about him? You liked that guy?"

Sana blushed and run to their apartment not even a glance she gives jungkook. She closed the door, "Jungkook got left out.. They took off already.." Sana said covering her cheeks.

"Okay... So? what do you want me to do?" She looked around turning her body left and right.

"I dont know.. Its your guy.." Sana shrugged, "Im going upstair for a minute.."

Tzuyu opened the door and peeked outside. Jungkook standing leaning on the wall with his phone on his ear. He turn around and found Tzuyu looking at him, "Ohh.. You'ver been standing there?"

"Yeah... Why dont you run to your apartment since you run fast?" She raised her eyebrows.

"You want me to die dont you.."

"No... I was just asking since you run fast.." She rolled her eyes.

"I think.. You should--- You should just wait for three years.."

She creased her forehead, "I was gonna say that.."

Jungkook's heart felt like it turned to a pieces after what she says. He nod with a smile on his face, "I think because of me this is happening to you... Im sorry.. I mean it.. This is all my fault.. You and I are different.."

Tzuyu nod, "Its not all your fault... but yeah its mostly your fault.."

"Will you be ready for something in 3 years?"

"How would you know if we see each other in three years? You dont know the future.."

"Maybe if you keep your promise I would.." He raised his eyebrows and strike a smile to her. "And ready for what?"

"What's your last name?"

"Chou.."

Jungkook nod, "It wont be chou in the future.." then smiled.

Tzuyu looked away from him keeping her smile hidden inside. "Shut up.."

"No you shut up.." He laughed, "Tryna hide everything to herself.." sigh for moment then look at her in the eye, "Promise me, you wont cheat on me.."

Tzuyu choke, "I aint your girlfriend.." She rolled her eyes.

"Then do you wanna be now?!"

"No.."

"What?!" He looked at her with his face unexplainable expression.

"You're going to ask me to be your girlfriend, then youre gonna leave? Are you kidding me?" She glared at him making him gulped for a second.

"Okay okay..." She hold tzuyu's hand, "Put this on your brain since you're stupid.."

She dropped her jaw and took his arm, "You're calling me stupid?! when you're the one who doesnt kno---" Jungkook covers her mouth then held her hand again.

"Okay..  Just remember... Repeat after me.." He looked at her in the eye, tzuyu nod and gulped at the same time trying to keep her eyes away from him. "Property of jungkook.."

"Property of Jung---YAH!" She slapped him in the shoulder. Jungkook laughed and his phone vibrate.

"Im leaving... remember that!" He pointed at her. He wrapped his arms around and hugged her tightly. "You can wait for three years right? I mean that's not long.. unless you think it is.. and you can see me on TV.."

"Then I wont watch a TV.." She rolled her eyes. Jungkook frowned, "Then dont.."

He move her few inches away from and stare at her eyes then to her lips. "You know what Im going to do right?"

She looked at him as his hands rolls up to her face moving all the hair blocking her face. Tzuyu smiled, "You better not righ--"

Just a moment of her sentence, Jungkook pressed his lips against her. The warmth of his lip runs through her body making her hand move to his neck and answer the kiss of him. From his kiss her feet is close to tiptoeing and scratching the back of his neck with her nails. Their surrounding was quiet as if it was just two of them which is actually true. The longer they kissed the bigger of tense they have from each other grew. Their mind is both travelling to another places, the kiss they had is not even a normal kiss anymore.

Jungkook's hands wrapping around her waist makes it even more difficult for her to breathe, she's not only enduring the pain, she's also enduring what she's feeling with him. Tzuyu seperated her lips from his and form a big smiled gasping for air. "Holy shit.."

Jungkook was quiet, "Why did you stop?"

"Bitch want me to die? I cant breathe..." She said pulling the air into her mouth and look at the elevator.

His friends slowly clapped, "Well done jungkook well done... I didnt know you were that fuckin---Whooo how long did we didnt breathe watching those two?" He asked his friend. They shrugged, "I used my stop watch, They actually made it to 2 minutes and twelve seconds... but that's only when we caught them two kissing.. We're probably a minute left.. So its probably 3 minutes or something or an hour some shit like that.."

"She's kissing a guy who doesnt breathe.." He laughed. "Yah.. Lets go jungkook you need to stop before somebody see you.. Grabbing her waist.. Pshhh... Hahaha! We'll wait down there.."

Jungkook looked at tzuyu who's currently super red from embarrassment. He touched her face and kiss the tip of her nose then to her forehead. "Dont forget I said.." And hugged her one last time. "Proper of Me okay?! Cause you're mine.." He smirked.

He took a two step back away from her but not letting go of her hands. "Remember that.."

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, "Want me to write it in 5 pages of paper without looking?! The hell? I memorized it already.."

"Damn chill.." He laughed and turn around while waving at her. She watched him enter to the elevator and sigh.

She turn around and found sana looking at them with the door open but too small, not even a pencil would fit. "Sana you've been looking at us?"

"Aishh.. You and momo are just the same.." She laughed. "Why cant I get a kiss?!" She pouted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.4K 32
The truth still untold? 🧎🏻‍♀️🥺 (Read S1 first before this one 🥰)
29.9K 1.8K 36
What happen to them? Will they become one? 🦋 #1 in BangTwice
94.1K 4.3K 55
Be with you, it's the only place I could be myself. -Park Y/N- I don't remember you no matter how hard I tried. -Myoui Mina- enjoy! sorry for grammar...
13.8K 573 30
➵ i appreciate love for bringing us together ➵ slow update // revising