The vampire's maid

By LoryKuraimel

I bite my lip in order to prevent any noises from slipping out and pull one last time. The rope falls off of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptet 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
!!!Important!!!
My dearest Butler etc
Cast?
Tag, you're it
¿Book 3?
Covers
Cast
New book ayeee

Chapter 84

12.1K 559 58
By LoryKuraimel

I open my eyes and notice that John is still here.

He looks so cute when he sleeps.

He turns from his back to his side and pulls me closer. I snuggle myself closer after placing a small kiss on his cheek.

He takes a deep breath before he groans. "Please tell me it's not that late already."

I grab my phone. "It's around 8 am." I put it back and snuggle myself into his chest.

"Good. That means we still have a bit of time." He sighs happily. "Oh and I received a text yesterday. The Silverstone coven is waiting for your answer."

"I will accept." I whisper. "Wasn't there something else I need to do? I feel like I forgot about something..." I sit up again, thinking about it for a bit.

He groans before getting up to. "What else should you be doing? Now get back to sleep, please."

I didn't open the envelope but that's ok

I will talk to the coven later

I told John everything he needs to know

Luc and Victoria-

"I forgot about Victoria!" I exclaim.

"What about her? If you need me to get rid of her body just let me-"

"No, I didn't kill her and I guess I won't. But I left her in one of the rooms, I should go and check on her." I make the attempt of getting out of the bed but John drags me back in, making me sit on his lap.

"You stay here." He says in a rather demanding tone and I cross my arms over my chest.

-----------
Warning

Kisses and a bit more than that could happen if you read on. If you feel uncomfortable reading it, skip the rest of the chapter.

Also please read the author's note :)
-----------
"I need to go get ready and then check on her."

He places his hands on my hips. "You will stay right here, my love. It's still early, where's the rush?" He leans in for a kiss but I stop him by placing my hand on his lips.

He frowns at me and I let out a chuckle.

I guess I like living dangerous because I just love making him mad. He is kind of adorable when he is mad.

He takes my hand away, the madness sparkling in his eyes. I lean back, being slightly scared of what he could do.

"Alright, enough is enough." He growls while slowly coming closer and closer. On one point I have no other choice but to lie down on my back. He grins at me victoriously and just when I am about to say something he smashes his lips against my own.

My legs seem to have a mind of their own as they move around his hips while one arm wraps around his neck. With the other hand I grip his hair roughly, making him groan.

He grinds against me, making me gasp. He uses that opportunity to deepen the kiss and exploring my mouth with his tongue.

After realizing what is happening I turn us around, me being on top of him again. I sit up and brush a strand of hair behind my ear while he stares at me expectingly. I see the hunger and lust sparkling in his eyes and smirk to myself. "Eager much, are we?" I tease him.

He sits up too and I wrap my arms around his neck. "What if I am?" He says while cocking an eyebrow.

I lean in, looking at his lips. I let our lips brush against each other and whisper "Good for you." I lean back with a smirk plastering my face while he smiles and shakes his head.

"Well then, I guess you wouldn't mind." He slowly takes off his shirt as I stare at him wide eyed.

Wow... There is nothing else I could say...

I stare at his well defined abs and do my best to resist the temptation to touch them. Not knowing what else to do, I do the only reasonable thing to do and slowly take off my shirt too.

Now it's his time to stare at me with wide eyes and I chuckle a bit before kissing him. Before he gets the chance to kiss me back I push myself away and get out of the bed.

I walk over to the bathroom, loosing the rest of my clothes on my way. I close the door and smile to myself. I step under the shower, adjusting the temperature before enjoying the water running down my body.

I close my eyes and sigh.

Seems like I'm going to accept. I'm going to be queen of all witches and Strix by accepting the leadership of the Silverstone coven.

I bend down to grab the shampoo bottle but shriek when a pair of hands grab my hips.

I turn around and see a smirking and... naked John in front of me. I frown at him and before I get the chance to yell at him, he places a finger on my lips to silence me.

"I told you a while ago to lock the door, otherwise I'd take it as an invitation."

"Oh." I didn't lock the door?

Have you ever locked it?

No... Now that I think about-
Yes, yes I did lock it once or twice, ha!

Wow but that's not going to change our current situation, is it?

Uh, no...

"Yes, oh." He says with the smirk still plastering his face. He comes closer with his hands still placed on my hips. "Seems like you're in trouble." He leans over to my ear and whispers "Unless you wanted me to come in."

Goosebumps appear and I bite my lip. He looks me in the eyes before kissing me.

He pushes me against the wall and I gasp. He stuffs his tongue in my mouth as he grabs one of my legs to place it around his hip.

He grabs my butt and lifts me up. I use that opportunity to wrap both legs tight around his hip.

He breaks the kiss, breathing heavily. "I love you so much, Amanda."

"I love you too, now shut up and kiss me."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey:)

So here you are, a bit of Jomanda time, I hope you like it :)

Like always, tell me what you think:)

Oh and I have a new book called "I told him that I was gay...but I'm not..." It's romance and I guess the first book where I will try not to add something supernatural 😂

If you have the time to and you want to, go ahead and check it out.

I also have another book out again "shadows of the night" but it is mature content. Also I am not sure if I will keep it. It depends on the number of reads :)

Well anyways, thanks for reading❤

Love, hugs and kisses,

Yours Mel<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 67 43
My fingers slid down his frangible ribs, subconsciously counting each one. I stared upon his scrawny figure. My hatred had quickly turned into guilt...
1.7M 99.5K 37
*COMPLETED* (08.05.20) Noah Sorin is a 17-year-old genius who is sent on a mission to the Elite high school, Bran Prep High. His investigation? Vampi...
9M 315K 27
Erika Lovet is used to being in the background, always in her sister's shadow. Since she was a child, her parents have always doted on Alice, have al...
201K 1.2K 33
Lexi breaks up with his boyfriend after he cheats on her with her good friend and then Lexi sees them at a hockeygame next day. She leaves the game c...