Dance with Vampires

By nj09sj

Marinette Dupain-Cheng becomes entangled in a conflict between vampires and demons at her school. Both sides... More

Prologue
Which character represents who?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (part 1)
Chapter 9 (part 2)
Chapter 10 (part 1)
Chapter 10 (part 2)
Chapter 11 (part 1)
Chapter 11 (part 2)
Chapter 12 (part 1)
Chapter 12 (part 2)
Chapter 13 (part 1)
Chapter 13 (part 2)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (the final chapter)
New Story
Working on New Story
About my New Story - THE VAGABONDS
First chapter of "The Vagabonds" published

Chapter 6

2.1K 75 27
By nj09sj

STUDENT 1 (to Nathaniel): So you transferred here from studying in the Earth realm? How come you don't have an accent?

STUDENT 2: Aren't exchange students the coolest?

NATHANIEL: Not really.

ALYA: Uhh...Did you think he'd be this popular?

MARINETTE: Honestly, I didn't think he'd seriously show up.

NATHANIEL: (spots Marinette and Alya) Hey, Marinette.

(Marinette gives a smile, before nervously covering herself with her tray.)

(Juleka and Rose walk up to Alya and Marinette)

JULEKA: Who's the new guy?

(Rose sees Marinette's ring)

ROSE: Your ring is beyond pretty. Did he give it to you?

JULEKA: Is he your boyfriend?

MARINETTE: Guys, cut it out! Nathaniel's just my friend!

ROSE: Oh. Well is he single?

(Time skip) the end of the day

ALYA (in a sarcastic tone): That was an eventful day in class.

MARINETTE: I'll be back in a sec. I left my notebook by the fountain. I won't be long.

As soon as Marinette found her notebook, she made her way back to Alya. As she walked, she ended up bumping into Mage.

MARINETTE: Can I help you, Mage?

(She secretly calls Alya and puts her phone on speaker.)

MAGE: (smiles) You're coming with me today, babe.

MARINETTE: Whaa...

The minute Mage had the chance, he grabbed Marinette and picked her up, and Marinette screams. It wasn't long before Alya showed up.

MARINETTE: I mean it! Put me down!!

ALYA: You heard her, you idiot!! Let her go!!

(Mage uses his powers to super jump to the other half of the building as Marinette screams)

ALYA: MARINETTE!!!

(Nathaniel runs up to Alya)

NATHANIEL: Alya, what's wrong?!

ALYA: Marinette was taken. It was Mage.

The 3rd library

NINO: I got a call from overseas. They said that they have some more information about the grimoire. Think we should look into it?

ADRIEN: No. Whatever they have to say is most likely lies in order to make some money off of us.

URIE: So, what should be our next course of action with the butterfly?

ADRIEN: (Adrien looks at his chessboard, and notices a piece out of place). Mage?

The Vampire Tower

(Mage looks happily at Marinette, who is scared)

MAGE: What's the matter, Marinette? You got a fear of heights? It's understandable. I mean a human would die if they fell. (falls off)

(Marinette looks away in fear, before Mage reappears laughing above her on the tower antennae)

MAGE: Wow. You gotta learn to relax, sweetheart. It's going to take more than that fall to kill us vampires. Even you should already know that. After all, you are one too, aren't you? (Mage's eyes begin to glow red, and he turns into his terrifying vampire form) Now, tell me where the grimoire is, or else you're going to see what happens when a vampire gets too angry.

As Mage continued to approach Marinette, the ring Nathaniel gave her activated and repelled Mage.

MAGE: (Mage angrily looks at the ring and groans) "That friend of yours really thinks that this ring is going to protect. How about this then? Let's officially make you mine? Then you can stop playing hard to get, and tell me about the grimoire.

MARINETTE: I already told you the truth. I don't where this grimoire is or what it even looks like.

(Mage opens a portal that leads to the Earth realm, and takes Marinette with him)

(Time skip)

Mage has Marinette change into a yellow summer dress with black leggings. After buying her the attire, he takes her to a restaurant.

MAGE: Why aren't you eating?

MARINETTE: I lost my appetite. I'm not going to act like everything's ok after what you did.

MAGE: I can see why Adrien can't handle you. You're a lot more stubborn than anyone thinks. Look doll face, can't you see that he lied to get what he wants?

MARINETTE: You're wrong. For what reason would he need to lie to me? He already knows that I don't know anything about the grimoire or its location.

MAGE: Look, I like to be straight forward. There's no reason for me to lie because I'm so powerful. So, are you in love yet?

MARINETTE: (gasps before standing up) Sorry, Mage, but I must go now.

(Mage sniffs before gasping and getting up himself. He walks towards Marinette before pulling her closer to him and smelling her scent)

MAGE: It is you. You smell delicious.

MARINETTE: (pushes him away) I have to go. (runs off)

MAGE: Go where?

MARINETTE: The bathroom.

In the bathroom

MARINETTE: I have to get out of here.

After changing back into her regular clothes, Marinette found a back exit and ran off. She ended up in an alley. Before long, she felt someone's hand on her shoulder, and shrieked in fear.

ADRIEN: Calm down. It's just me.

MARINETTE: How did you find me?

On a helipad

ADRIEN: My men will drop you off at a nearby station. From there, you'll be able to take a subway back home. Be sure to call Alya and Nathaniel when you have the chance.

(Marinette stops)

ADRIEN: Is something wrong?

MARINETTE: I...I need to know the truth. Are you only helping me because I'm the key to the grimoire?

(Adrien gasps with a shocked expression)

MARINETTE: (Marinette balls her hands into fists) I trusted you. I thought you cared, but now I know the truth. You're a liar.

ADRIEN: (Adrien sighs). You're right. I'm trusted with a task that I must complete. In order to prove my strength and keep my power, someone must be the pawn. And, that's the part you play in all of this.

Just then, a bolt of blue and red lighting appeared, and separated Marinette from Adrien. Mage then appeared and grabbed Marinette before disappearing into a portal. When Marinette had the chance she punched Mage, and ran off to create a portal back home. In the end, she ended up with a part of her shirt torn, and fell into a body of water before getting out.

(Mage appears in front of her)

MAGE: I guess you're also a feisty one, too. I like that.

(Mage grabs her)

The next thing they notice is that a portal appeared underneath them, and brought them to an abandoned warehouse. In front of them, Nathaniel and Alya appeared.

MARINETTE: Alya, Nathaniel, what are you both doing here?" Marinette asks.

NATHANIEL: Foul vampire, you better not have laid a hand on her.

(Nathaniel gasps seeing Marinette's shirt torn, Marinette completely wet, and Mage's hand on her waist)

NATHANIEL (angrily): What have you done, you vile animal?

MAGE: Ha. Some friends you both are. Hate to tell you this, but she's mine." Mage said grabbing Marinette.

MARINETTE: What are you talking about?!? That's not true at all. LET GO OF ME!!!

NATHANIEL: (Suddenly, Nathaniel's eyes began to turn yellow) "Don't think you a minute you can violate her, and WALK AWAY!!! (Nathaniel caused the wind to move)" Nathaniel said.

MARINETTE: Na-Nathaniel?

Knowing what was coming, Alya went ahead and grabbed Marinette before Mage and Nathaniel started fighting each other. The minute the boys were about to attack each other again, Marinette jumps between, forcing the boys to withdraw their attacks.

ALYA: (Alya runs up to Marinette) Marinette! You all right?

MARINETTE: I'm fine. Thank you coming for me.

MAGE: (jumps in the air) See you later, doll face. I'll give you some time to see what your heart really wants. Then you'll be begging to be mine. (Mage disappears)

ALYA: (scoffs in disgust) And I thought Urie was horrible.

NATHANIEL: Come on. Let's go home.

After returning home, Marinette took a shower and changed clothes before finishing her homework. As Marinette was doing homework, Nathaniel looked back at her before going to his room. Alya saw him, and went to talk to him.

ALYA: Are you ever going to be honest with yourself and Marinette?

NATHANIEL: What are you talking about, Alya?

ALYA: Nath, I saw you looking at her. And, if you want me to be completely honest, I always knew that you had feelings for her.

NATHANIEL: Alya, I need to work on something. Could you please exit my room?

ALYA: (Alya rolls her eyes) "All right. But, I really do think you should tell Marinette how you feel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219 11 6
Marinette Dupain-Cheng is the beautiful goddess of spring, who is finally able to explore the beautiful world of Olympus after being hidden for years...
72.2K 3.3K 44
Adrien is the most dangerous Russian mafia known in the world. Before his father died, he told him that he made a deal with his number one enemy, bos...
1.3K 72 27
Just a collection of miraculous fanfiction stories I couldn't get out of my mind. All of it is original and I didn't copy off of anyone. I might not...
17.3K 385 13
Miraculous Ladybug AU where Marinette is an angel and Adrien a demon and both have been sent to Earth in human desguise in order to accomplish their...