Teach Me How To Kiss {Wattys2...

By Whines8

Mia Harper is a 19 year old girl on her summer break from college. She is very shy and self conscious about h... More

prologue
Chapter 2- the things you can learn at a party
Chapter 3- getting to know you
Chapter 4- Confessions
Chapter 5- First Date
Chapter 6- First Kiss
Chapter 7- First Make Out, Turns into First Hickey
Chapter 8- First signs of Doubt
Chapter 9- First Boyfriend
Chapter 10- First Intimate Touch
Chapter 11- Invite to Meet the Parents
Chapter 12- The Dinner Guest part 1
Chapter 13- The Dinner Guest: Part 2
Chapter 14- The End of a Long Dinner
Chapter 15- Jacob's Surprise
Chapter 16- Lauren's Sunday Morning News
Chapter 17- Afternoon Lunch... part 1
Chapter 18- Afternoon Lunch... part 2
Chapter 19- Just Being Nice
Chapter 20- Reassurance part 1
Chapter 21- Reassurance part 2
Chapter 22- A New Emotion, A New Experience part 1
Chapter 23- A New Emotion, A New Experience part 2
Chapter 24- A Memorable Saturday Night part 1
Chapter 25- A memorable Saturday Night part 2
Chapter 26- A Memorable Saturday Night part 3
Chapter 27- A Memorable Saturday Night part 4
Chapter 28- First Time
Chapter 29- The Morning After part 1
Chapter 30- The Morning After part 2
Chapter 31- Everything was Perfect part 1
Chapter 32- Everything was perfect part 2
Chapter 33- A Night Of Revealing Truths and Confessions part 1
Chapter 34- A Night Of Revealing Truths and Confessions part 2
Chapter 35- A Night Of Revealing Truths and Confessions part 3
Chapter 36- A Night Of Revealing Truths and Confessions part 4
Chapter 37- A Night Of Revealing Truths and Confessions part 5
Chapter 38- A Night of Revealing Truths and Confessions part 6
Chapter 39- The End Of Summer

Chapter 1 Party Invitation

130K 1.5K 113
By Whines8

Hey everyone, after some debating and the feedback I was getting I decided to continue with this  

Pic of Lauren on side -----> 

Okay everyone here's chapter 1 

Whines8 

**************************************

In the next few days Lauren and I had our luggage packed, money from our parents and were on our way to Virginia Beach. Right now we were on the plane getting ready to touch down in Norfolk, VA International Airport. Lauren was sitting in the window seat beside me bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Oh my God, I am so excited! I know just what we should do after we get a car and get settled in." Lauren beamed at me clapping her hands together like a little kid. My best friend has been like this the whole plane ride from Fairfax, Va, where we both go to college, that thankfully has only been a little under an hour flight. I shook my head at her and smiled, "And what might that be Lauren?"

"We are goin' straight to the beach! Oo, I can't wait, half naked guys for days!"

I knew it, I knew she was going to want to go there first and I could feel myself already panicking. This is one of the main reasons why I was so hesitant to come on this trip. The beach. I didn't mind the beach itself, it was more of what I had to wear to the beach and including a bunch of gorgeous guys into that spelled problem for me. And if I knew Lauren she was going to make me wear some little bikini that she secretly packed in my bag and try to force me in it.

"Lauren aren't you a little jet lagged? Maybe we could just hang out at the villa today, doesn't it have a private pool?" I said my voice sounding a little frantic. I was not comfortable in bikinis. I wasn't fat or anything I was just....voluptuous. I was hippy, busty and had a "noticeable" back side, I just felt exposed and Lauren already new that.

Lauren immediately stopped clapping and her excited smile dropped into a frown, “It was only an hour flight Mia,” she said before shaking her head at me and continuing,  “Look Mia, I don't know why your so self conscious about yourself,” she said in all seriousness, then a sly smile popped back on her face, "Hell, if I were you and I had your body, I would flaunt my behind anywhere." Lauren was always trying to boost my self esteem level. Sometimes it worked, but not today. I was about to retort and say no I didn't feel like going when she cut me off.

"We are going to that beach missy and you are going to have a blast, perv over hot guys, get a great tan and you are going to like it,” Lauren said with mock sternness, or at least I think it was fake. Then her excited smile was back on her face again, ”Plus I have the hottest bikini set for you, it'll be perfect!"

With a defeated sigh I just shook my head at my crazy best friend again and waited for the plane to land.

I knew I was going to regret this…

*********************

After we had gotten off the plane we had a car take us to Lauren's parents' villa. I was excited to see the villa, Lauren said her parents just got it and that it was amazing. When we arrived and walked into the front door my jaw almost hit the floor. It was so beautiful and tropical. I instantly dropped my bags and went to look around.

There were floor to ceiling windows everywhere around the villa that let you see the big body of water and golden sand that was only a few yards away. There was a big great room that consisted of the living space, opened kitchen and dining area. The kitchen had a breakfast bar that separated it from the living area. The living room had a huge L-shaped sectional that was perched in the center of the room with bundles of throw pillows scattered everywhere. The floors were made of what looked like bamboo and had woven area rugs placed in different sections of the villa.

There was a long hallway that had three bedrooms and a hall bath connected to it. Two of the bedrooms had ensuites, so Lauren and I took those rooms. The inside of the bedrooms were just as nice as the living space, with queen beds and furniture sets to match. But the most amazing feature of the rooms were the sliding patio doors the existed out to the veranda that was out back facing the nearby beach. This place was amazing.

After we settled in and unpacked our things Lauren forced me into one of the bikinis she had brought for me. It was an all white number with beads hanging off the top of the bottoms and on one side of the top piece. I had to admit the bikini was super cute, just not on me. But Lauren insisted that I looked amazing and refused to let me change. But I had demanded I were a light knit cover-up before she dragged me out of the house.

We were now on the beach making our way through the sand in search of a camping spot and I was getting more anxious the further in we went, "Oh look there's a spot right over there Mia come on, I can't wait to start on my tan,” Lauren said while grabbing my hand and dragging me over to the spot she had found.

We spread out our towels and dropped our beach bags in the sand before stretching out to lounge. We had already put sun tan lotion on before we left the villa.

I had left my sheer thin cover up on in hopes of trying to stay a little concealed. But no sooner I started to relax on my towel and let the sun pour its vitamin D into my skin, Lauren turned her head towards me and gave me a frown and said, "Take that off Mia! This is the beach for cryin' out loud!" I shook my head furiously at her, "Lauren come on, I'm fine just like this,” I said almost pleading, but Lauren wasn't hearing none of it.

"Mia Danielle Harper you better take that thing off before I do it for you. And please believe I will do it in the most embarrassing way possible,” she said the last part with a wicked grin on her lips. Knowing my best friend all too well I sat up with an annoyed grunt and started to strip myself of my cover up.

When it was all the way off I looked over at Lauren with a glare "There, you happy now?" I asked her while subtly eyeing my surroundings.

Man, I didn't notice how many people were out here until just now and it seemed there were even more guys. I quickly turned my attention back on Lauren who winked at me and said, "Yes, super. You look great, now relax and enjoy the sun,” she said pushing her sunglasses down and turning her head back to its original position.

Still sitting up on my knees, with my arms wrapped around myself, I just stared down at my crazy best friend. I sometimes wish I had the confidence she had. It just came natural to her. She didn't even need to try. I knew my self consciousness and lack of self esteem played a huge part in why I haven't kiss a guy yet let alone had any type of intimate Contact with the opposite sex and I hated myself for it.

Getting a rare spark of determination I pushed those thoughts away and took a calming breath. I can do this, all I’m doing is laying out in the sun and trying to relax, it's no big deal. So with that in mind I pulled my arms from around my body and laid back down on my beach towel, closed my eyes and let the sounds of the world around calm me.

Listening to the crashing of the waves, the whipping of the warm breeze and the distant sound of beach goers laughing and playing had me relaxed in no time. I started to feel comfortable, and almost forgot that I was on a public beach almost naked.

This wasn't so bad, this was actually...nice. Maybe I could feel comfortable in a bikini. Man I am so proud of myself I was really laying on the be--

My thoughts of triumph were quickly interrupted by a huge ball smacking me right in the head, then bouncing off me and hitting Lauren, who I think had fallen asleep, on the bottom.

Lauren and I both snapped our heads up and looked in the direction the offensive ball came from. Me glaring and Lauren yelling at whom ever it was to watch what they were doing. Lauren's yelling came to a halt when the owners of the evil ball came into view and stopped in front of us.

"Oh. My. God" Lauren and I both whispered simultaneously at the sight that was standing in front of us. Standing right there were two of the most gorgeous guys I had ever seen in all of my nineteen years. The one who went down to grab the ball was a guy with short blonde hair and dark blue eyes. He looked about six feet tall and I could see Lauren was admiring his very defined abs.

The guy who stopped in front of me could have been the most gorgeous out of the two. He had short dark, dirty blonde hair and light blue grey eyes. He looked to be a few more inches taller then his friend and his body was most certainly drool worthy.

The blonde haired guy with the ball stepped forward, "Sorry about that, playin' a game over there," he said nodding his head in the direction they just came from, "I'm Derek and this is my best friend Jacob."

The sexy dirty blonde guy, who's name I knew now as Jacob, stretched out his hand to me as did Derek to Lauren. Taking their hands we greeted them with our names as well.

"Hey, I'm Lauren and this is my bestie Mia,” Lauren said speaking for me, which I was grateful for, "Nice to meet you both,” Jacob said giving a breathtaking smile making me flush. ‘Oh my God!' I silently screamed to myself. I could feel myself getting nervous by the minute. His hand felt so masculine and rough, I almost fainted when I shook it. I needed to get out of hear quick before I made a fool out of myself in front of this amazingly good looking guy.

"You guys gonna to be here for a while or is it just a weekend thing?" Derek asked after we got the introductions out of the way. 

Lauren again spoke for the both of us telling them how we are staying the whole summer in her parents villa. At that both Jacob and Derek smiled, “Well, in that case let us make up for the violent ball incident and invite you beautiful ladies to a little party we're having at our villa tonight. What do ya say? You girls in?” It was Jacob who asked all the while giving me a flirty grin, which in turn was making me want to run away, "That is if you don't already have plans,” Derek said quickly when I didn’t respond right away. 

Lauren gave me a side glance and then shook her head discreetly, probably shouting at me in her head to stop being so scary and answer the guy. But I was tongue tied and the more this sexy man in front of me smiled at me the more self conscious and nervous I became. Just then I noticed that I was still in just my bikini and had been standing in front of this guy the entire time! No wonder he's grinning at me. Oh my God! We need to leave now. There was no way I was going to a party.

I went to finally open my mouth to say no we couldn't go, but Lauren beat me to it.

“No, not at all, we BOTH are definitely FREE." Lauren said putting more emphasis on the words ‘both’ and ‘free'. It was obvious she meant that to have a double meaning and I think the guys caught on to that right away.

"Alright then! Our place is about four villas north beach of here. It should be easy to find, just listen out for the loud music." Derek said then said his goodbyes to me and Lauren after telling us his address.

Jacob said his goodbyes to Lauren then turned back to me, "Maybe you'll save me a dance or two, yeah?" he then gave me another gorgeous smile before turning to jog up to his friends not waiting for my reply.

I think I’m about to have a heart attack. He just literally told me to save him a dance or two. Now I'm freaking out about this party more than before! Ooo, this is all Lauren's fault. I turn to Lauren to yell at her and to ask her what the heck was she thinking, seeing as she promised me before we came that there would be no hanging out with guys, but when I looked at her she was still staring off in the direction the two hot guys went to in a daze.

I nudge her harder than I needed to and got her attention back. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow and my arms crossed under my chest. Lauren just stared at me with mock innocence, "What!? I know what I said the other day, but you got to admit Mia, a party sounds fun,” I just rolled my eyes at her and walked back over to our spot on the beach.

The rest of the day was spent by Lauren picking out our clothes and doing our hair and make up for the party that night. I on the other hand was a nervous reck wondering what this party had in store for me and thinking about my dance I was supposed to have with Jacob. As long as it was strictly one innocent dance, I think I could handle it… or at least I hoped I could. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.1K 44
Aussie girl, Leila, moves to America. Repeating her senior year brings much more drama than she bargained for. Midway through the first semester, Lei...
1.1K 182 56
Mia Johnson was raised almost single-handedly by her mother after being abandoned by her father at the age of six. Embittered mother gives her an adv...
104K 6.4K 44
(#1 in HEARTWRENCHING) She gave him a ride, and he gave her a million reasons to run him over with her car instead. *** Natalie Fisher (Natt) has hi...
4.2K 313 30
Harper Gregory just wants to graduate and get out of the picture-perfect suburb of Westbrook, Minnesota. She's tired of pretending to be the perfect...