I'm The Apprentice: Underfell...

By JaysDreamCatcher

EDIT: READER AND PAPYRUS ARE BOTH IN THEIR TEENS!! WARNING: BOOK CONTAINS SWEARING/CUSSING AND VIOLENCE Just... More

Falling For Freedom
I'm His Apprentice
No One Left
It's Okay Now
Cold Winds
Motivation
This is How You Start a War
Don't Go
War
Fight
What Do I Do?
Stay With Papyrus
A CaTEMstrophe
His Mistake
Its Over
Her (END)

He's The Mastermind

1.3K 40 116
By JaysDreamCatcher

He raised his hand in front of me. Now I could see the ridges on it that told me his hand was complete bone. With the darkness looming over me, I slowly reached towards his hand.

Instead of shaking it, he ferociously grabbed my wrist and pulled me down.

"Oh wow, you really are a human! Boss will be happy for once," he grunted. "Hey, he's out here right now keeping an eye-socket out for humans."

He then pulled me back up. His hand, still tightly around my wrist. "But we're going to go to our house instead. "

As we started walking, (I didn't really have a choice) I saw that this guy was a skeleton. His eyes had an eerie red glow and he had a golden tooth. He wore a spiked collar with a chain and a black sweater. I wanted to see what his brother looked like. I stopped walking, and he pulled hard on my wrist, but I held my ground.

"Hey! You're a stubborn one, ain't you?" He laughed.

"What is your name?" I asked simply.

"Sans. What about yours? I heard that even humans have names."

"I am Y/N. What about your brother?"

"Papyrus but don't call him that. He hates the name. If my brother catches you, you're dead dust." He said, his eyes flaming with red.

I took a step back, not doing much since Sans kept a firm hold on my wrist. He turned me around and tore off my backpack from my shoulders and held onto it.

He pulled me along, driving me closer and closer to a large house. The monsters we passed gave angry glances towards us. When we got there, Sans simply shoved me inside. Before I could get up and run, I felt a rope being tied around my wrists.

"Just in case you don't do anything stupid, Y/N." Sans chuckled. He grabbed the rope and lead me up the stairs and into a room. There, he just left me and walked out.

I tried to open the door but it didn't budge. The windows were locked too. There wasn't much in the room except weapons, a bed and a treadmill. 'Probably Sans' room.' I thought. Since there wasn't much I could do, I walked over to the wall and lay against it, falling into the dream realm.

~~~(TIME SKIP!)~~~

I woke up from the horrible shouting downstairs. I could make out three voices. One, I could tell, was Sans' voice. Then, after focusing on these voices for so long, someone came pounding into the room. It was Sans.

"Kid, we gotta get you out of here." He said, walking towards me.

Sans flinched as the shouting downstairs grew louder. The ropes around my wrist seemed to grow tighter as I struggled, hoping to break free from the monster stomping up the stairs angrily. As Sans stepped back, his door was smashed open. I took one long look at the figure standing there and instantly knew: this is why I am here.

"THERE YOU ARE SANS! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL TIME LATER. GIVE ME THE HUMAN AND I'LL MAKE IT LESS PAINFULL FOR YOU."

"Alright, take her." Sans said, holding up his hands.

I stared at the tall figure. I was guessing that it was Sans' brother.

"Hey Papyrus!" I called.

His head snapped right at me, fixing his cold stare on me. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

"I called you Papyrus. What do you want with me?" I said, standing up and daring to challenge him.

"YOU LITTLE SON OF A BITCH! WE ARE GOING TO USE YOUR SOUL TO BREAK OUT OF THE UNDERGROUND."

"Well that's not very nice," I sneered.

"IT WAS NOT NICE TO TRAP ALL THE MONSTERS UNDERGROUND WITH NO MERCY! EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THAT?!" He shouted, grabbing me by the arm. "AND SANS, WHY COULDN'T YOU FIND A MORE... SILENT HUMAN? WHY DIDN'T YOU BRING HER TO ME WHEN YOU FOUND HER?"

"Just wanted some time with a human before she's killed."

I looked up at Papyrus, then back at Sans, then Papyrus. "Hey Pap-"

"AS LONG AS YOU ARE IN THE UNDERGROUND, YOU ARE TO REFER TO ME AS 'BOSS', GOT IT YOUNG HUMAN?" He yelled.

"Sorry. Could you maybe not yell so much..?" I dared to ask. I saw Sans in the corner of my eye. He was signaling for me to shut up.

"YOU'RE A WEAK ONE AREN'T YOU? I BET YOUR SOUL WOULDN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN DES-"

Before he could finish, I ducked around him and kicked him straight on his back. Then, I swung my legs around his shoulders and sat on top of him.

"WHAT THE HELL?! SANS! GET THIS HUMAN OFF OF ME!" Papyrus called.

I hung onto his skull tightly. "I am not weak. I will-"

I felt myself fly off of him and slam into the wall. I slowly looked around, dazed, at the large hole in the wall I was lodged in. Once my vision became normal, I noticed Papyrus walking angrily towards me.

"HOW. DARE. YOU?!" He shouted. I flinched from how loud he was now.

He kneeled down so that his face was in line with mine. I have to admit, he was actually kind of cute. He looked at me, he raised his arm, and I felt a sharp pain as he nearly shattered my shoulder from a single punch. I couldn't help but show signs of pain.

"SEE? YOU ARE WEAK. LET'S GO." He grabbed my damaged shoulder and threw me out of the hole. He shoved me out of Sans' room and down the stairs. I've always loved tumbling down stairs. He followed by walking.

When he got down, he started looking around his house. Then he started talking to himself. I was standing beside him, not knowing really what to do. So, I tried a new technique. I ran in front of him.

"WHAT NOW?!"

I smiled and ducked in between his legs and ran through him, up the stairs and onto the railing.

"GET DOWN HERE!"

"Okay!" I laughed as I jumped off of the railing onto Papyrus, knocking him down. I threw my hands against his armored shoulder-guards and cut the rope. Then I landed a last punch on his armor to prove that I wasn't as weak as he thought. I dented it!

"WOW.. YOU ACTUALLY GOT ME DOWN. I'M SURPRISED! MAYBE YOU AREN'T AS WEAK AS I THOUGHT. TOO BAD UNDYNE WASN'T HERE TO SEE IT THOUGH." He said, easily pushing me off and standing up again. "AND LET'S KEEP IT THAT WAY. I DON'T WANT UNDYNE TO SEE ME GET BEAT UP BY A KID. BY A HUMAN IN FACT."

I stood up and pulled off the rest of the rope. "I like you. You're cool."

He stopped dead. He turned around and I could see a tiny, teeny hint of red amongst his nose. "SHUT UP."

I held my hands like Sans did, who was probably fixing his wall or sleeping. "What are you looking for?" I asked.

Papyrus just frowned. "UNDYNE. AFTER SANS TOLD ME THAT HE FOUND A HUMAN, I INVITED UNDYNE OVER SO THAT SHE COULD TAKE YOU TO THE BARRIER HERSELF."

I sighed. 'If I want to find a family, I have to stay alive...'

"SANS TELLS ME THAT YOUR NAME IS Y/N?" He said, turing around to face me.

"Yes. And you are Papy- umm... I mean.... Boss?"

I saw his mouth break into a smile. He nodded and turned around again.

A long time had passed he kept going on and on about Undyne and the Royal Guard and I finally found a way I could maybe stay alive. Maybe even WITH Boss.

"Boss?"

He turned around once more and crossed his arms. "What do you want with my miserable life?"

"If I can prove that I am strong, will you let me stay alive? If I prove I am stronger than any monster in the Underground, will you protect me?" I asked.

He said nothing for a while. He looked deep in his thoughts. Finally he said, "I CANNOT RID MYSELF OF MY DUTIES AS A ROYAL GUARD, Y/N. WE MUST BRING YOU TO UNDYNE AND KING ASGORE."

Being me, I always have a backup plan. When I lived on the surface, I always expected something bad to happen each day. When my Plan A fails, I go straight to Plan B.

I cleared my throat, ready to sound persuading. "Oh, Boss. You must work so hard as a warrior of the Royal Guard. Surely Undyne has told you that you were ready to take on an apprentice, yes?"

"WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT? SHE NEVER SAID ANYTHING OF THE SORT!" He said, walking towards me.

I smiled. "What?! You were Undyne's apprentice! She has not said anything about you receiving one too? Tsk tsk, so sad. I think you deserve one."

"WELL, YES I DO SO TOO."

"So, Boss, will you take me as your apprentice? To train and fight alongside you? To prove that I am strong?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 924 22
!! Long Chapters !! 1000-4000 words each! **This book will be continued by another person so check the A/n at the end of the book to go to their cont...
60.4K 2.9K 41
This isn't a typical sans x reader(now papyrus x reader too). It's got more than that, well at least a different plot device first chapters will be a...
504K 12.3K 47
[Completed] [[Lemon and Swear Warning]] [2019 Jan Note: This book dates back to 2017, where my grammar and spelling checks weren't efficient due to m...
59.6K 1.9K 29
You are 15 and on your own. Your parents died a couple years ago in a plane crash and you've lived on the run ever since. Not knowing where to go fro...