A Love To Fear || Jimin FF [1...

Od BangtanFlowerBoys

"These hands.. are the hands of a killer." I didn't know how to stop loving someone as dangerous, tainted and... Více

1| Lost In Dreams [16+]
2| Hopefull Reality
3| Make Me Run More
4| Hatred
5| You Make Me Cry
6| Love Makes You Blind
7| Lies
8| Sensual Touch
9| End Of Me
10| He'll Never Be Mine
11| Don't Tell Me Bye
12| Wet Kiss
13| Falling In Love
14| A Love To Fear
15| Crazy In Love
16| Kiss Me
17| A Taste Of Park Jimin [18+!]
18| Say I Love You
19| A Beautiful Date Night
20| There Is No Always
21| His Crazy Dark Side
22| I Want You Who Wants Me
23| I Need You
24| A Love To Kill For
26| My Suicidal Love
BTS WON ARTIST OF THE YEAR DAESANG!❤️
27| Addicted To Your Touch [16+]
28| A Dinner To Remember
29| Caught In A Lie
Nominate Me!😁❤
30| Chained Up [18+]
31| Our Last Touch
32| In Love With A Murderer
33| Locked In Hell
34| Love Is A Lie
10K reads!😱💕
35| Prison And Paradise [21+]
36| Blood And Obsession [18+]
37| Sweet Serial Killer [16+]
38| Killing Me Softly [21+/BDSM!]
39| Imprisoned
40| Strangers
41| My Little Whore [18+]
42| Attention [21++!]
43| Bad Liar [21+]
✏️❗️REWRITING❗️✏️
44| Taste Of Blood [21+]
45| Desire [18+]
46| Mine [16+]
47| The Last Raindrop [21+]
Lonely
48| Beautiful Pain [21+]
49| Poison [21+]
RIP Jonghyun
50| A Criminal Mind [21+]
51| Fake Love [18+]
52| Tear [21+]
53| Love Lost [18+]
Check out my other story!
1.1| Alive
1.2| Game Of Pain [18+]
54| Insane [21+!]
New Book!
1.3| Ego [21+]
2.1| Persona [18+]
55| Sex In Hell [21+!]
Jimin Oneshot 21+!
-New chapter coming SOON!-
56 | Real Love [The End]

25| Punish Me [21+!]

9.3K 201 55
Od BangtanFlowerBoys

⚠️[WARNING: 21+!]⚠️

Jimin was holding my hand tightly as we were walking trough the rain. He was walking infront of me, leading me but I didn't know where he was going. I just followed him while he kept walking without saying anything. The streets were all empty, it felt like we were the only two people in this world.

"Where are we going..?"

Jimin stood still and turned around to face me. He touched my face and smiled at me.

"I'm not sure"

"You're not sure? What do you mean?"

"I just want to hold your hand and walk like this, without having a destination"

I smiled at him and then looked at the ground. He made me feel shy.. I never knew how to react when he said things like that.

"You're such a romantic Jimin"

Jimin laughed as we continued walking. Why did a simple moment like this make my heart beat so fast? Why did I feel so comfortable being with him even though we were apart for so long? Why did I want him so bad.. Why couldn't I just stay away from him.. Why did I came into his life again when I knew it would only give us pain and misery..

"So.. how have you been Jimin?"

He looked up at the sky, and gasped.

"I have been.. kind of lonely"

"Lonely..?"

"Yes lonely. Did you forget Aliah? You just left me like that"

"Jimin.. I'm so-"

"Don't say sorry, your apology will only make me more mad, so mad that I'm afraid I'll do something I'll regret"

"I don't mind Jimin. You can yell at me.. you can do whatever you want to me.. I deserve it. I made you suffer.. you have every right to punish me"

Jimins face looked sad and painful. I couldn't handle seeing him like this. It broke my heart.. I didn't know he'd suffer..

"I don't want to hurt you.. but at the same time I do.. I want to give you so much pain.. I want you to feel as much as pain as I felt"

His voice sounded so hurt..

"Then hurt me.. punish me.. make me suffer badly.. Just do it.."

He stared deep in my eyes and suddenly pulled me towards himself and held me tight in his arms.

"I will.. I'll punish you for what you did.."

He lifted me up and started to walk fast.

"Wh-where are we going?"

"I will take you to my dark
and twisted world"

"What..?"

I should've known.. I actually did know.. I knew Jimin had a twisted side.. but maybe he wasn't the only one. Everyone has a twisted side, and so did I.

I held on to Jimin an had no idea where he was taking me. Whatever it was.. I already told him he could do anything to me.. there was no turning back.

He walked me into an apartment, I had never seen this place before. Is this his place..

"Jimin? What is this place"

Jimin was leaning against a wall and was looking at me, at my every move. It made me feel uncomfortable..

"This is our place Aliah, you're going to live here with me"

Did I hear that right..? what is he talking about?

"Uh.. what?!"

"You're all mine, so I want you to sleep next to me every night and spend every moment with me"

I didn't expect this to happen.

"Jimin! Are you crazy?! We just got back together! It hasn't even been a day! And you're asking me already to move in with you? No way."

"I knew you'd say something like that, but I'll give you no choice, it wasn't a question, I'm making you stay. There's nothing you can do"

He walked closer to me and embraced me in his arms. He held me tight and and then looked me in the eyes. He grabbed my face and pulled it towards himself, making my lips crash on to his, he opened his mouth, letting his tongue in, and started to kiss and suck really roughly. The kiss was so messy and intense, it was as if he was eating me. I could barely move my mouth, he was being so aggressive, I didn't know what to do. I felt his tongue all over me. My lips were being sucked and bitten, then he lifted me up, grabbing me by my thighs, making me spread my legs around his waist.

He walked me towards a bedroom, struggling to open the door because of the kissing. I could taste the blood of my lips that was bleeding because of jimins harsh bites. It was all too much for me.. I can't do this.. I pulled my face away from the kiss and tried to push him away. But he was too strong and didn't let go of me.

"Jimin stop!"

"No Aliah, don't you get it? You're all mine, I can do what I want"

He said while breathing loudly, making it sound so hot. No.. this is not right!
I pushed him away with all my strength and took a step back. He wiped his mouth and looked at me full of thirst. His blouse was half open and his hair was in a mess. Oh god he looked so sexy.

He came closer to me and grabbed my wrists turning me around so my hands would be placed on the wall in front of me. I felt his breath on my skin and his bulge against me. His hot breath traced my neck leaving a kiss on it until he came next to my earlobe. He whispered to me;

"I don't want to hurt you, but you'll deserve a punishment for being a bad girl and hurting me like that"

"S-So this is my punishment?"

"Yes"

He whispered and bit my ear.

"But.. what if I don't want his.."

"Then I'll tie you up so you can't run away"

He took of his tie and tied it around my wrists very tightly.

"Ah!"

"I'll have to make it tight, to make sure you won't escape"

He made me so nervous, I was still a damn virgin! What will he do to me..
He grabbed my dress and took it off, leaving me in my bra and panties. My heart was beating so loud, I was so scared..

He turned me around so I was facing him. Looking into Jimins eyes made me a little bit calm. It's fine.. cause it's Jimin. I love him and he loves me. I should trust him.. I can't reject it anyway, I can't even escape anymore..

He grabbed my wrists and placed it above my head against the wall.

"You have a beautiful body"

He lifted up my body and threw me on the bed. He climbed up the bed on top of me. He lifted up his shirt and thew it on the ground. His beautiful abs were showing.. seeing him like that made me even more thirsty. He came closer to me, grabbing my wrists, placing it above my head. He attached my wrists to the bed and then took off by bra. I didn't feel comfortable being half naked in front of Jimin. I got embarrassed and closed my eyes.

"Aliah look at me"

I opened my eyes again, he touched my lips with his fingers, making it wet, and then started to touch my boobs. He squeezed it hard, making me moan loud.

"Jimin-ah"

He laid his body on mine. His bare skin was now pressed against mine.. He started to kiss my neck, but soon it changed into sucking and biting. His hands were touching my skin, it made me moan out his name.

"Do you trust me Aliah?"

"Yes.. I trust you Jimin"

He picked up his shirt and blindfolded me. I could smell his scent on it. This whole situation made me more nervous. He grabbed my thighs and started to kiss them, leaving wet traces all over it. He began to bite my skin, getting wetter after every bite. He came closer to my sensitive place. He started to lick my clit, making me into a mess as I moved my body in every direction.

I couldn't handle this pleasure. He kept my body still and deepened his tongue in me. It made me such a moaning mess. The worst part was that I couldn't even touch him. Suddenly he grabbed my body and turned me around. I didn't know what was happening, everything was dark. I could only feel Jimins touches without being able to do anything.

I was laying on my belly while Jimin was on top of me. What kind of position was this... Jimin grabbed my ass, while kissing my neck. Suddenly I felt a hard slap against my ass.

"Ah!"

I was shocked at the sudden slap.

"Does it hurt Aliah?"

He whispered in my ear. My voice started to shake and I could barely say any words..

"N-No"

Jimin spanked me again, but this time it was harder. I screamed out of shock.

"Ah! Jimin.."

Jimin pressed his body on mine again.
His lips came closer to my ears.

"I'll have to make you feel the pain Aliah.. I want to hurt you"

He took off his belt and spanked my ass with it. This time it hurted so much that I could feel my tears coming. I tried to hold it in. I deserved this..

"Ahhh!"

He hit me once again with his belt and this time it was twice as hard, making me scream and cry out loud. I was scared.. this Jimin scared me..

"Aliah, why do you sound so scared? Why are you screaming? Don't you like it when I do this to you?"

He sounded desperate.. but I didn't mind.. it was okay to get hurt by him. Even though I was scared.. it was still okay for him to hurt me.

"Jimin.. it's okay.. you can hurt me.."

He turned my body back around. I still couldn't see anything and my wrists were still tied up. He threw his belt on the ground and took off his pants. He pressed his naked body on mine. His tongue went into my mouth and than moved over to my neck and boobs. His hand was on my ass, grabbing it tight.

"You taste so good"

I could feel Jimins erection, making me want his dick inside of me so bad. I wanted to come loose, and feel it, I wanted touch him. Jimin rubbed my slit, making me moan loudly.

"Jimin please, I want to touch you"

"You'll have to tell me how bad you want me first"

"No I won't"

"Are you not listening to me? Do you want to get punished again"

Jimin pinched my boob.

"Say it now"

"No!"

I hated being ordered around like that. I'm not his slave!

"So you're being a bad girl again.."

He spanked my ass again and gave me hickeys on my neck.

"Jimin-ahh"

I felt Jimins harsh bites on my skin, it hurt but I also wanted more. He was teasing me, he knew I wanted his dick inside of me. But instead he was making me suffer from his bites that were only making me want him more. I felt his cock making its way into my entrance as he was giving me wet and painful kisses. He pushed in his length and began to trust in me, I felt his whole length inside me. He groaned after thrusting into me and the whole room was starting to fill with our moans and groans.

"Jimin-ahh"

It hurt so bad, but it also felt so good. I spread my legs around jimins waist and moaned out of pleasure and pain. His lips were attached to mine, our tongues were everywhere as he was thrusting violently into me.

"You feel so good Aliah"

I couldn't handle this anymore. I felt myself cumming, the pleasure was way too much. His grip on my hips tightened as he began to slam into me harder. He let out a loud groan as he reached his climax. He pulled out of me and threw his body on mine. We were both breathing heavily. He quickly loosened my wrists and took off the blindfold. Finally.. I could see his face. I wrapped my arms around him and he kissed my head.

"Your body, heart and soul, they are all mine Aliah."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

231K 6.7K 96
"You can't do this Jungkook! Just leave, I'll forget about you eventually" "Oh, you'll forget me huh?" His eyes stare right into my soul, "I don't be...
2M 78K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
1M 28.4K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
705 47 11
--He's a sin she's willing to commit and confess to God to seek forgiveness so that she can sin again freshly... But the moment she sees him an unkno...