No Lies, Just Love (Book 2)

By inu_mike

"I love you, I made mistakes, I know i did but, please take me back I'll do anything," I begged, I would do a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part two
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus 3
Bonus 4
Bonus 5
Authors Note
Random incomplete chapters and pages.

Chapter 13

56.3K 1.1K 378
By inu_mike

VOTE OR COMMENT  PLEASE 

Chapter 13.

(Ash POV)

It’s Thursday, so that means it only been the second day since me and Aly had that brief very brief thing if you could call it a thing, tomorrow her and Sean would both come over to my house and I would teach him some stuff to help them out or whatever yes it would be a little awkward but I’ve seen Aly’s body before and I had no problem doing it for them. Right now I’m in the library’s computer lab on Facebook trying to find that Cindy Rose chick so far I’ve been through fifty Facebook pages and I had a thousand more to go but I didn’t care how long it would take me I would find out who the hell this person was.

“Ash we’re still up for Friday right,” Sean asked I nodded clicking to another page not pay attention to him.
“What are you doing,” He asked I looked up at him as he hovered behind my chair I sighed.

“Trying to find this Cindy Rose chick I’ve been through a million of pages with no luck yet,” I mumbled clicking another page not finding anything I clicked back and went to the next page.

“Have you been here all day,” He asked I shrugged

“I don’t know isn’t it 2 period I came in right when school started I would’ve done this last night but my dad took everything electronic except my phone of course,” I mumbled again Sean laughed and pushed me aside I frowned.
“Dude I really need to find this girl,” I said he pushed me back and started typing stuff before I saw him grin I looked at the screen and pushed him out the way.

“How did you do that,” I asked curiously he was able to narrow everything down by the district and school leaving only 5 entries.

“I’m a genius and I happen to use my Facebook unlike you,” He said I rolled my eyes and clicked a profile before I frowned and looked through it.
“I’ll be damn,” I mumbled to myself clicking on the pictures Sean was looking at the screen laughing.
“Oh man that’s your fan page for your fan club and members,” He said I frowned they had pictures of me everywhere me without a shirt on, one was of me walking down the hallway smirking at the girls hell there was some of me from 3 years ago they had basketball pictures too some of them I don’t even know how they got like the one of me playing my Xbox at home and one of me in the supermarket.

“How the hell do they get these pictures,” I exclaimed Sean looked at me and shrugged.

“I don’t know but look at how many fans you have that’s more than the female population here,” He said taking my hand off the mouse he scrolled down and clicked something before he let out a low whistle.
“Damn you got girls from others states of all ages crushing on you, looks like you’re famous Ash,” He said I groaned I didn’t care about that he was sidetracking me.

“Shut up why did this pop up under Cindy Rose,” I grumbled he scrolled down clicked and pointed underneath the info it said the creator of the page was Cindy Rose from the Windsor High School Fan Club, I frowned and stood up grabbing my bag.

“What period are we in,” I asked he stared at me confused as I shut the computer off

“Halfway through lunch why,” I frowned again and groaned I needed to check up on Gabriel.

“I’m going to find that Cindy Rose chick,” I grumbled walking out the library first stop was Gabriel next stop the stupid fan club, I peeked in the nurse office Gabriel was sitting in her same spot pushing her food around I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

“Gabriel eat it,” I said not looking her in her eyes I haven’t really looked her in her face in awhile now I feel guilt every time I do.

“Ash,” She said surprised I nodded and laid on the bed like I usually did I watched her start to eat the food, she was gaining her weight back slowly but she was better than before she was already skinny and not eating didn’t help she was skin and bones when I had taken care of her the other week.

“Ash why do you keep looking at me like that,” She asked quietly I looked up at the ceiling letting out a short breath I closed my eyes.
“I’m not looking at you any type of way,” I mumbled I felt her move on the bed, I knew she was hovering over my face, because I could smell her scent of strawberries invading me from every where, I opened my eyes seeing her staring down at me her hair was touching my face lightly, I wanted so badly to reach up and kiss her but I couldn’t not yet that is, I needed to tell her about Aly but not right now.

“You won’t look at me,” She mumbled quietly I sighed she was right I wouldn’t look her in her eyes.

“Drop it please Gabriel not right now,” I said I stared into her eyes getting lost before I looked away ashamed, I could see a small frown on her face along with grief before she went back to her food. I turned on my side and waited for the bell to ring while occasionally glancing up at her to see if she was still eating which she wasn’t, I sighed and sat up taking her food away, she looked at me confused as I cut the chicken breast into medium slices.

“Eat Gabriel please,” I said holding the fork up to her she stared at me while I stared at her forehead hoping she wouldn’t figure out that I wasn’t looking her in the eyes.

“Please,” I said again pushing the fork closer to her mouth, I glanced at her waiting for her to open, she opened up reluctantly and let me feed her I smiled a little and kept feeding her until there wasn’t any left, I smiled this is the first meal she actually finished completely without any left overs. I placed the tray and fork down and gave her a small smile while she gazed back at me leaning in I followed her lead, hypnotize by her pink moist lips that seemed to be calling out to me, we were inches apart when I felt it again guilt I sighed and shut my eyes as I pulled back reluctantly. I can’t do this she’s dating Alex and I had half sex with Aly and I had to deal with Scarlett who I have been avoiding all day.

“I’m sorry but I can’t,” I said rejection flashed through her eyes along with hurt, I lifted my hand and caressed her face with a small smile.

“I’m sorry Gabriel I really am,” her eyes were watering up a bit I looked off to the side ashamed before I stood up, I leaned down in front of her.
“Don’t cry it’ll be over soon,” I mumbled kissing her forehead, I let go of her and walked out the office spotting Abigail coming back good I know I shouldn’t have left her in there like that but I knew if I stayed I would have done something I would regret.

“Go in there with her please,” I said she looked at me confused but nodded.

“I didn’t have a chance to ask but how did Sean take it,” I shrugged and ran a hand through my hair,
“A little down but he was fine with it in fact they’re both coming to my house Saturday for some help,” She gave me another confused look.
“Sex, they’re coming over for sex basically that’s the problem they’re having and I’m going to help them with it and no I’m not joining them I’ll just be giving them pointers well Sean pointers on what to do and stuff,” I mumbled trailing off as I remember I have to go to the fan club room Abigail was staring at me with her head titled to the side I frowned at her confused.

“What,” I asked she shook her head as if she was thinking.
“Nothing, nothing just thinking,” She said I noticed a small pink tinge on her cheeks making me smirk at her.
“You naughty little nurse, you aren’t supposed to think about students that way,” I said chuckling as her face grew darker.

“Shut up Ash I wasn’t thinking that,” She grumbled I laughed feeling my mood lighten up a bit.

“If you have thought about that a year ago or early in the school year I would have taken you in you’re office but I can’t now,” I said laughing again but it was true if she thought about I would have it’s not like she was old or anything she was about Jesse’s age that’s not too old for me.
“Shut up Ash I wouldn’t have thought about it’s illegal I’m just curious as to why everyone likes you,” She said I shrugged I had no clue why girls liked me and honestly I didn’t care.

“Go on my fan page and ask because I have no clue why they do,” I said looking at my watch she was staring at me I sighed.
“I have to go but go in there with her please,” I walked off when she went in before I groaned I had no clue where that stupid fan club was, I roamed around the hallway looking in classrooms until I saw a girl walking down the hallway, I think her name was Emma she’s in a few of my classes.
“Excuse me,” I said stepping in front of her she looked at me surprised as if she couldn’t believe I was talking to her.
“Yyes,” She stuttered I smirked at her nervousness

“You wouldn’t happen to know where the fan club is would you,” I said she had her mouth opening and closing I chuckled.
“Um um down the hall room, room 12,” She stammered a little I nodded and smiled at her.

“Thank you Emma,” I said her mouth dropped open as I walked away shaking my head, I walked down the hallway quickly looking for the room until I reached a little two step stair case I furrowed my eyebrow I never knew this was here before I skip down the step and turned a corner spotting 2 rooms, I could hear music coming from one of the room, I sighed and walked up to the door, I opened it and looked in seeing at least 40 girls sitting around with t-shirts that had my name and face on it.

  I looked around the room a little shocked you have to be shitting me right now this is down right creepy no this is beyond creepy the walls were covered in posters of me which is weird because it really looked like I had posed for them, one I was leaning against the locker smirking with my hands in my pocket and one was in the locker room I think it was taken last year I had on black boxers brief with out my bra on it a stretch you know the stretch the models do with their hands behind their heads but the creepy thing was I  looking directly at the Camera lenses in all the photos.

I stepped into the room frowning, watching these creeps turn their heads to too me shocked before they all screamed my name.

“Shut up and sit down,” I shouted they stopped and sat down with stupid grins on there face I looked around the room trying to spot any familiar faces coming across Annie who was sitting shyly in the corner by herself looking at a picture and coloring, I looked at her shirt and sighed with relief seeing that she didn’t have one on.

“Which one of you knows Cindy Rose,” I asked they all raised their hand I rolled my eyes this was way to weird for my liking.

“Where is she,” I asked they pointed behind me I turned around and glared seeing that it was Cynthia, god I’m stupid why didn’t I think of it before, I grabbed her arm and pulled her out the room and into the room across the hall.
“Ashy you came to ask me out,” She said smiling with a flirty expression I glared at her and grabbed her shirt pulling her to me, at this point I really didn’t care if she was a girl or not I’ve been through hell because of her and Scarlett and I don’t plan to be in it anymore.

“Give me that got damn phone Cynthia I’m not fucking around anymore,” I hissed she looked at me with a smirk as she shook her head.

“No,” she said my eyes narrowed as I lifted her up and slammed her against the wall she gasp.

“I told you I’m not fucking around anymore, I don’t care if you’re a girl or not, I want the phone and I will get one way or another so either give me the phone or I’ll take it,” I said calmly in a low tone I saw the fear morphing into her eyes as she went in her pocket and held up a cheap flip phone I took it out her hand but kept my other hand held up against the wall I flipped the phone open and looked through it spotting the pictures and everything else I needed, I stuffed in my pocket and looked back at her.
“Who’s the other person,” I asked she shook her head.

“I don’t know,” She said quickly I glared at her and slammed her back into the wall she gasped again.

“I swear I don’t know, it was only supposed to be me and Scarlett but the bitch backstabbed me and went for you she told me that she didn’t want you anymore,” She mumbled quietly I frowned.
“Is this all you have,” I asked letting her go she stumbled and fell on the ground as she nodded.

“Yeah that’s all,” She said I squatted down to her with a small frown as she sat there dejected I actually felt sorry for her right now.
“Cynthia I don’t know why you did this but,” she looked up at me and blurted out her words.

“Because I love you and I wanted you to love me back I was going to change for you but Gabriel came into the picture I saw how you stared at her you never looked at anyone that way so I thought that if I took Gabriel out the picture you would love me back,” She spoke quietly barely above a whisper I sighed running a hand through my hair.
“Cynthia I’m sorry but I never liked you that way I tried tell you, I think you have someone else out there who will love for you,” I said softly she looked at me and nodded as tears slipped down her face.
“But what about the party we slept together,” She said I sighed I can’t even remember sleeping with her all I know is that I woke up with her in my arms.

“Cynthia we were both drunk, I know this may sound rude but I can’t even remember that night all I can recall is drinking and waking up with you,” I said apologetically she looked at me tears were trickling down her face.

“But I’m sure you can find someone who will love you Cynthia it’s just not me because I’m already in love with someone who means the world to me,” I wiped off her face and hugged her as she cried silently in my arms, I know she put me through shit but I know that I’m not a bad person, I won’t kick her down while she’s already down, I’m just not that kind of person and I wasn’t raised that way, now Scarlett on the other hand I will kick her down into a grave if I have too.

“I’m sorry about everything I should have given you the phone earlier when I saw how hurt you were but I was still thinking that I could have you if I tried but Scarlett got to you first,” She said I leaned away from her shaking my head.
“No if you had done what Scarlett is doing now you would be dead at this point,” I said standing up I grabbed her hand and pulled her up.
“I’m sorry about banging you into the wall, I hope I didn’t hurt you too much,” I said she shook her head touching the back of her head.

“No,” She mumbled I nodded and sighed I still had to find the third person.
“So you don’t have any clue who the third person was,” I asked again as we walked out the room she shook her head.
“No she never mentioned one I was told it was only me and her,” I nodded and opened the door to the creepy fan club they looked over at us with smile making me want to turn around.
“Annie come here,” I said Annie looked at me smiling as she walked over slowly, while the fan club glared at her.

“Cynthia what is she doing in here,” she looked at her confused as if seeing her for the first time and shrugged.
“I don’t know she’s not a member,” I nodded as Annie approached us, I took her hand and smiled at her as she moved closer to me.

“Do you know who photoshopped the pictures,” I asked quietly she shook her head.
“No we hired some guy he said he do it for free I think Scarlett had sex with him or something,” She said I frowned in disgust before I nodded and said goodbye taking Annie with me, I glanced down at her when we made it to the main hallway.
“Annie what were you doing in there,” I asked slowly she glanced up at me shyly,

“They said that if I love you I could join them they love Ash too,” She said in her small voice I groaned to myself.
“You like me,” I asked she nodded I sighed I really need to stop playing nice if everyone going to end up liking me, its starting to pluck my nerves.

“Ash is my big brother I love my big brother you protect me,” She said softly as if it was the most obvious thing in the world I laughed and hugged her tiny frame smiling at her cuteness, I went to Abigail office so I could drop her off.

“Abigail look who I found,” I said stepping in the office Gabriel was still sitting there I gave her a small smile as I pulled Annie in the room.

“Hey Annie I was looking everywhere for you,” Abigail said with a slight frown she looked up at me and asked me where she was.
“Room 12 with my fan club,” I mumbled Abigail looked at Annie shocked and Annie stared back at her in confusion.

“Annie why were you down there,” Abigail asked Annie looked up at me with big child like eyes.

“They love Ash and I love Ash they said we could all love Ash together so I joined them,” she muttered quietly Abigail looked at me apologetically and shocked, I shook my head and smiled at her.
“Annie tell her what you told me.” I said laughing to myself
“Ash is my big brother I love my big brother,” She mumbled again making me chuckle as Abigail looked at her relieved

“Thank God,” She mumbled Annie looked at her and pulled some stuff out her little Hello Kitty backpack.
“Abby look I have a t-shirt with big brother on it and a pencil pouch too,” Annie showed her the T-shirt and the pencil pouch while I looked at all the stuff a little creep out but I didn’t mind Annie having it, it was the other girls that I was worried about.

“They tried to give me a naked picture but I didn’t want it mommy said I shouldn’t look at naked people,” She whispered quietly to Abigail who was looking at her with a small smile as she nodded.

“This stuff is nice Annie but try not to go down there and go take your nap,” she said she takes after noon naps that’s weird but then again Annie is a little on the weird side I still think she’s a little kid, but she’s so adorable Annie hugged me before she went to the back and climbed in the bed.
“Afternoon naps,” I asked with my eyebrow raised she shrugged and dimmed the lights.
“She was always like this we sent her to therapy but they said she was fine and let her act the way that she wanted too it I think its neglection when she was a child and now they baby her,” She said I nodded still a perplexed by it but like I said I didn’t mind Annie, she was cute and it was nice knowing you have a person who looks up to you.
“I have to go, I’ll see you later and don’t think I forgot about those thoughts,” I said smirking at her when she blushed she pushed me away as I gave Gabriel a small wave and left out. I pulled out my phone and dialed T-bones number

“T-bone I found the person it was Cynthia Rosaline I have her phone but I can’t drop it off until next week unless you send someone to get it,” I paused listening to him talk I walked out the school building spotting a black truck sitting by the door,

“I see it,” I said into the phone I walked to the truck and a big beefy guy rolled the window down.
“Sam,” I asked in a low gruff voice tilting my head to the side with and eyebrow raised he nodded I handed him the phone a little confused as to why I had to do that before I heard T-bone laughing on the line I frowned and went back in the building.

“Sorry Ash I didn’t think you do it but watching that was priceless,” He said through the phone I frowned at the phone the asshole had cameras in his truck.
“You’re an asshole get back to work I don’t pay you to joke around,” I grumbled hanging up I stuffed my phone in my pocket I was going to skip gym because of Tyler he’s been bugging me all week with the phone calls and text messages not to mention him chasing me around the school yelling that he felt something yesterday.

(Gabriel POV)

She didn’t want to kiss me but I wanted to kiss her but she didn’t want to kiss me, I know she didn’t from the look on her face like she shouldn’t be doing it like she didn’t want to do it I saw it written all over her face when she pulled back and looked away from me like she was ashamed.

“Gabriel you’ve been out of it since lunch,” Alex said I shrugged and leaned on him.
“Ash doesn’t want me anymore,” I mumbled he shook with laughter and put his hand against my back.
“She wants you give her some more time,” He said I looked at him and he nodded his head like he was sure about it,.

“How do you know,” I asked quietly he shrugged before he smiled.

“Because look at her face,” He said I looked at him confused before he nodded his head I looked in the direction seeing Ash with Scarlett she was glaring at Alex.

“Oh,” I mumbled he laughed and nodded.

“Lets go somewhere and I’m not taking no for an answer you need to get you’re mind off of her so we’ll go somewhere you haven’t been,” He said I looked at him and nodded before I sighed.
“I’m sure Ash and I have been everywhere together,” I mumbled he groaned at me.

“How long were you two together,” He asked I shrugged thinking about it.
“If you count the dating before we became official it would be about two and half months,” I said he nodded before he laughed I stared at him trying to figure out what was so funny.
“Nothing,” He said still laughing as he pulled me out the building we got into his car and he pulled off.
“Where are we going,” I asked he rolled his eyes and turned down a dirt road.

“Just ride it isn’t far from the school 5 minutes top I think you’ll like it,” He said I nodded and held onto the door handle as we hit a few bumps, we splashed through a puddle of mud making me scrunch up my face as he turned the wind shield wipers on.

“Alex where are we going, we’re going to get stuck in mud if you keep going further,” I said he laughed and shook his head no.
“No we aren’t the Jeep is made for this and we are here anyway just have to park somewhere,” he said I looked out the window confused there were a bunch of cars here but no on was outside but there was a small building.

“Lets go,” he said grinning I opened my door and frowned at the mud I was not going to step in that.
“Alex carry me in I’m not stepping in the mud,” I grumbled when he appeared in front of me he sighed and picked me like a little kid I clung onto him as he struggled through the puddles, I didn’t really care if he tripped as long as I landed on top of him, we finally made it to the pavement where he happily sat me down I laughed when I looked at his mud covered pants while he frowned at me.

“In we go,” He mumbled I nodded and followed after him when we entered there was no on in here except a few people sitting at a table drinking soda, we walked past them and out the back.

“So this is where everyone is,” I mumbled looking around it was an indoor dirt bike track filled with a bunch of teenagers.
“Yeah indoor dirt bike track me, Sean and Ash used to come here almost everyday after school to dirt bike,” He said as if he missed coming here I looked at him a tad bit confused.
“What happened,” I asked he shrugged

“I don’t know we all just stopped coming Sean started dating Aly and Ash was doing whatever Ash did and I was doing my thing we all used to hang out but some reason we slowly drifted apart even though we still keep our traditions like the Christmas, spring break and summer vacation trips” I nodded understanding I guess he’s been lonely for awhile with everyone pre occupied with other things.

“But I know both of them still have their dirt bikes we put way to much money in them for us to get rid of them,” He laughed a little as if remembering something.
“Ash even got a job at her dads office it was quite comical watching her go to work everyday in a suit but then again me and Sean eventually worked with her for the whole summer but Ash kept the job until the end of last summer” he said I smiled at him I guess that where she got her money from.

“Come on lets get a bike and gear up,” He said I grinned at him but stopped and stared at him with wide eyes.

“No, I’m not getting on a bike I already been on a motorcycle so im not getting on a bike that I have to control it isn’t going to end well,” I argued as he dragged me over to an equipment stand, he pulled off a 2 lime green outfit with a matching helmets.

“Here this is a small it should fit you if it doesn’t come back out changing room is over there,” He said pointing I frowned at him and he pouted.

“Please, I haven’t done this in almost three years I promise you’ll have fun,” He said with puppy eyes I sighed and went in the locker room I picked a stall and started undressing but keeping my tights on.

Finally after what seemed like forever I was dressed and ready I picked up the helmet and walked out seeing Alex standing in a similar outfit with two dirt bikes next to him.

“Alex” I said walking up to him he looked at me and grinned.
“Great grabbed this one and we’ll head to the tracks,” He said I sighed and took the smalled dirt bike and followed behind him.

“Alex I don’t think this is going to end well,” I mumbled he chuckled next to me as he pushed a gate open to a smaller track there wasn’t anyone on it.

“You’ll be fine we have the track to ourselves,” He said I nodded the hills weren’t as high as the other ones.
“Why isn’t anyone on this one,” I asked he shrugged putting my helmet on my head and strapping it up.
“It’s the kid’s track and there are no kids here so we’re allowed to use it and I’m not taking you out on the big track because you’ll hurt yourself and Ash would most likely kill me if you got one scratch on you,” He said with a trembling voice I laughed and shook my head.

“She’s not scary,” I said he rolled his eyes.

“Yeah to you but when you’re in the line of her anger I can guarantee that you will end up taking a number two in your pants,” He said motioning for me to get on the bike I straddled the bike, he positioned my feet on the pedals I think.

“Alright it’s real simple, I’ll start it,” He said turning the key I heard the small engine come to life and I felt the bike shake making me a little nervous now.

“Twist this to go,” He said pointing to my right hand I twisted it feeling the bike jerk as he yelled not yet.

“Jesus Gabriel wait till I’m finished,” He said frowning I nodded sheepishly as he continued

“The breaks,” He said pointed to my left and right handle bars I nodded.
“That’s all its like riding a bike without the pedals start off slow don’t twist the handle to far back and slow down around the corners and on the hills.” He said grinning as he strapped goggles over my helmet and onto my eyes.

“You ready,” He asked no I wasn’t ready, I shook my head  he laughed and patted my helmet.
“Don’t be nervous I’ll be right, and make sure you old onto the bike grip it with your thighs so you won’t fall off after awhile you’ll find that you don’t need to do that” He said getting on his own bike he revved his up and put he helmet and goggles on motioning for me to go. I took a deep breath I’m going to end up killing myself I don’t even know how I get into these kind of situations. I closed my eyes and twisted the handle like he said feeling the bike come back to life as I took off.

(Ash POV)

“No Scarlett I’m not meeting your parents so drop it,” I hissed she pouted thinking she was cute or something I rolled my eyes at her.
“But they really want to meet you to discuss the wedding,” She whined I frowned and punched the locker beside her face she yelp and shrunk back.

“I said no and that’s final,” I glared at her and walked away only to run into Tyler he was out of breath.
“Ash I was looking for you ever,” He never finished his sentence because he toppled to the ground holding his stomach wheezing, I frowned and stepped over him leaving out the building I need to vent now.

“Ash, why did you do that,” Aly asked stepping up next to me I frowned at the two of them before I walked away you’re probably wondering why the hell I’m mad well I had four reason one it was seeing Alex and Gabriel in the hallway and two Scarlett as usual three Tyler I caught him in the locker room while I was changing he ran before I could finish dressing but as you see I got him but I wasn’t satisfied with that and my fourth is I’m pissed off with myself.

“Drive,” I grumbled to Mitch he looked at me confused before he drove we arrived home in no time I jumped out his truck and went straight to the garage, I uncovered my motorcycle and grabbed the key along with my helmet.

“Ash you know he said you can’t ride it,” Mitch said I ignored him and straddled the bike he stood in front of it blocking my path I frowned I put my helmet on starting the bike up.

“Mitch either move out my way or I’ll run you over ,” I said lifting the visor up off my helmet so he could see my face, he frowned and shook his head, I started up the engine and revved it watching him hesitate.

“Ashley get off the bike now,” I heard my father I’m not getting off. I flipped the visor down and revved the bike again seeing him walk up in the side mirror I glanced back at Mitch who was probably shitting on himself right now I smirked and I twisted the throttle lurching forward he jumped out the way and I sped down the drive way enjoying the wind as it whipped against my body. I raced down the road heading to a place that I haven’t been in awhile. I know its dangerous speeding and all on a motorcycle but I haven’t tested this thing, I shifted gears when I reached a clear road and sped up grinning a little as I jerked forward, I picked up the speed when I reached a corner turning around it quickly, I smirked a little as I leaned with bike I continued to speed up the hill until I reached a dirt road I slowed down and parked the bike on the small invisible path before I climbed off. I made a quick sweep with my eyes seeing that this place was still untouched just the way I liked it, I took my helmet off and placed it on my bike. I pushed a couple of branches out the way as I walked through the trees I stopped when I reached the dirt cliff I smiled and sat down looking out at the city well it was partly a city I guess.

“It’s still the same mom just how I remember it,” I mumbled leaning back again the wall thinking about everything. I don’t think Gabriel is going to take me back anymore one because she seems happy with Alex and two because I fucked up, I fucked up real bad this time, it was stupid of me to do but it wasn’t just for me it was for Aly too I don’t think I would call it sex either it was one-sided I did her but she didn’t touch me. I sighed looking up maybe when this is over Aly or Sean can help me explain everything to her. I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket cutting me off from my thoughts I pulled it out seeing that it was my dad, I frowned he’s going to kill me when I get home and my keys to the bike will be taken from me to but he never told me that my bike was off limits.

(Gabriel POV)

“I bet Ash never did this before,” Alex said grinning at me as he put me in the car, I smiled a little and shook my head. I had fun it was exhilarating riding the dirt bike It was amazing feeling everything rush around me when I flew up in the air around even though I was on a kiddie tracks where the slopes were small but I still had fun today and he was able to keep my mind off of Ash the entire time, which was new because usually my mind wanders off to her when I’m with someone.

“Its getting dark out so I’ll take you home unless you want to go somewhere,” He said I shook my head I was a little tired and sweaty.

“No, I’m actually wiped out right now I just want to take a shower and lay down,” I said as we made it to the road, he pulled onto the street and turned his headlights on.

“Okay then home is our destination,” He said smiling when we stopped at a red light, I looked out the window seeing a to familiar motorcycle pull up next to us with a girl on the back wearing a helmet, I looked at the rider in the front and my heart dropped a bit it was Ash.

“Alex isn’t that Ash,” I mumbled he looked over and nodded.

“Yeah, can’t recognize her face anymore Gabriel,” He asked laughing a bit before he stopped and looked at the girl.
“Who’s the chick,” He asked I shrugged there was someone other girl in this picture too.

“Don’t worry about it Gabriel, I’m sure she’s just a friend of hers” Alex said touching my shoulder the engine of the motorcycle revved up before she pulled off quickly, I looked at them go a little worried she shouldn’t be riding the motorcycle without a helmet on and she shouldn’t be going that fast.
“Gabriel you worry too much she knows how to ride a motorcycle safely,” He said pressing on the gas and turning down another street to get to my house. We reached my house pretty fast I still didn’t feel comfortable with the girl on Ash’s bike.
“I’ll ask her tomorrow who she was,” Alex said I nodded and smiled at him gratefully.

“Thank you I must look like a obsessive stalker right now,” I mumbled he laughed and shook his head no.
“No you look like a girl who’s in love,” He responded I smiled again and hugged him.
“Thank you for today,” I mumbled kissing his cheek he smiled and nodded as I got out the car and walked into my house which was empty I sighed and went in the kitchen seeing a note, they would be gone for until Monday I put the note down and went to my room I took a quick shower before I took my medicine and climbed into bed.

(Ash POV)

“Ash hun you scared the life out of me,” I heard a whine from behind me I rolled my eyes and walked into the house with her on my arms.
“Why were you out there anyway,” I asked she shrugged grinning at me.
“I was hoping to be picked up by a very handsome stranger like you,” She wrapped her arms around my neck while I stared at her with an amused look on my face I grabbed her waist to pull her back but my dad stepped into the hallway with a frown before he stared at us confused.
“Dad you remember Miss Katy right,” I asked he nodded and looked at us as my brothers came into the room.
“Damn another hot chick and Ash has her as usual,” Nathan grumbled I rolled my eyes as Joanna sighed and leaned her head on my chest with her arms still around my neck, I groaned as Jesse looked at me confused as if asking me why do I have her when I was supposed to be with Gabriel.
“Anyways, you remember her son John right,” I asked they all nodded and I pointed to Joanna.

“This is John or as she likes to be called now Joanna,” I said slowly so they would understand I sighed when I saw all of them look at her with their mouths on the floor.

“Oh god I just check out a dude,” Nathan said with big eyes before he ran out the room I rolled my eyes at him. John or Joanna is my mothers best friends daughter, as you can see he is gay or a transgender or transsexual I don’t really know he’s one of those, but he’s going through the process of the gender change so right now he looks like a girl, he has caramel blonde shoulder length hair curled in layers with hazel eyes that went perfectly with his heart shaped face and dimples. He actually looked pretty as a girl I couldn’t even tell that he was a boy.

    When I saw him standing by my bike earlier I asked what was wrong and he surprised me by hugging me, I admit I freaked out at first because I thought it was one of the random chicks from the fan club but then he told me who he was and of course I had to give him a ride since he was stranded in the middle of nowhere.

“Joanna let go of me and you can go to my room,” I said she laughed and let go of me before she hugged my dad followed by everyone else who were still standing there frozen in shock.

“I’ll be waiting hun,” She said playfully winking at me as she walked up the stairs I rolled my eyes again, he was always a little strange when we were kids but we were close since my mom and her mom always arranged play dates, they also found it amusing when we used to change gender roles.

“Wow he’s a freak I knew it” Jesse mumbled I frowned at him before I went up to him and punched him in his stomach he collapsed on the floor groaning.
“You’re an asshole Jesse watch what you say,” I hissed I know he’s my brother but you don’t talk about stuff like that he may not realize it but I dressed like a guy partly because I wanted to be one but I was too much of a wimp to actually go through with it and I liked being eaten out, my dad of course knows this well not the eaten out part put the part about when I was thinking about a sex change thing but I'm happy i didnt go through with it because quite frankly that little dangling thing is disgusting.

“Ashley in my office now,” my dad said not bothering to mention anything about what I did to Jesse, I frowned and followed him to the back. We passed by the den before we reached the entrance of his office he walked in and sat down in his big leather seat behind his desk while I occupied the one in front of his desk waiting for him to talk.
“Tell me what going on,” He demanded I was trying to keep my mind off of this and he was bringing me back to it, I frowned at him.

“Nothing I don’t have a problem,” I grumbled he frowned and leaned back in his chair.
“Ashley I’m not stupid don’t think I don’t know when something is wrong with my child I know you Ash, I know something is wrong you’ve been acting reckless, irresponsible and immature.” He stated I stood up frowning at him.
“I haven’t been irresponsible reckless or immature you don’t know what’s going on so don’t try to tell me how I’ve been acting because I know how I’ve been acting and it isn’t any of those,” I said with a slight tone in my voice walking to the door I didn’t want to talk to him about it, I didn’t want to talk to anyone about it right now, this was my problem and I would stay that way.
“Ashley Hughes Davis get back here right now I’m not finished with you,” He shouted I could hear his footsteps following after me but I kept walking until I felt his hand land on my shoulder, he jerked me back and turned me around I winced a little from the force.

“I don’t want to talk about it, I don’t even want to talk to you what don’t you understand just leave me alone, I just want to be left alone,” I practically shouted at him his frown deepen but I know I hurt him some.
“2 weeks same rules as last time that includes the motorcycles, you will go to school everyday no ditching. You will get a ride to and from school by either the school bus or from Mitch or Jesse you friends aren’t invited over and you are not allowed to hang out with them on the weekends or afterschool, you will work in the office every other weekend without pay doing custodial work also, on the weekends that you are free you will be helping around the house that includes mowing the lawn cleaning the pool and cleaning the house, everyday you come straight home if you break any of these rules I will close off all of your bank accounts even the one where you earned your own money.” He said I shrugged at this point right now I don’t care about any of those thing I didn’t care if I had to work and I didn’t care about the money all that mattered right now was Gabriel and fixing everything while trying not to consume myself with guilt.

“I don’t care anymore about anything,” I mumbled walking away planning to stop by the piano room.
“Ashley that includes the piano room,” He said I turned around and glared at him.
“You aren’t stopping me from going in there,” he frowned

“I will change the locks,” He stated making my eyes narrow into slits.
“ Then I’m leaving,” He thinks I’m stupid if he locks the room up I have no reason to stay here anymore plus I know my mom left me a small house nearby about 20 minutes away, I had the key hidden in my room, we used to go there all the time to play the piano. It was an average comfortable house that her mother passed down to her it was a basic single family home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a basement, living room, dinning room, kitchen and a little family room. I stared my father down until he turned and left I sighed in relief and went to my room.

“Ash hun what took you so long,” Joanna said I rolled my eyes at her she was laid out on my bed grinning at me.
“Shut up why are you here anyways,” I asked pulling off my clothes leaving my boxers and Bra on as I sat down on the bed ignoring the fact that she was eying my body.
“Nothing my now ex-boyfriend left me stranded that little bastard just jealous,” She said taking off her clothes I groaned and tossed her one of my t-shirt she smiled and put it on.

“I’m guessing you’re spending the night,” I said she nodded grinning at me.
“Yeah I need a place to stay until I’m finished with the doctors,” She said I looked at her with my head tilted to the side confused.
“The sex change one I’m going in for another surgery for my implants,” she said I looked at her chest still a little confused she had chest so why go for more.

“Ash Hun you are so slow sometimes,” She said lifting up her shirt I’m still confused I looked at them trying to figure out what was wrong with them they were a little small but she had a chest.
“I don’t get it why are you here for more,” I asked she rolled her eyes.
“Because I got these when I was younger I’m getting them size up,” She explained I nodded some reason I want to touch them.
“Can I touch them,” I asked she looked at me with her eyebrow raised I’m just curious I never touched fake breast before its not like I was trying to feel up on her or something she was practically family we referred to each other as cousins I even called her mom my aunt.
“Go ahead,” She said laughing I nodded and lifted my hand touching one it feels real, I poked it and watched it move a little it looks real too, I squeezed it in my hand while touching the other one with my other hand curiously, I heard a throaty moan escape her mouth making me jump back and drop my hands quickly.
“Oh god I’m sorry,” I said quickly she looked at me and started laughing hard, I frowned at her.
“It isn’t funny you play too much,” I grumbled watching as she continued to laugh at me.

“I’m sorry you looked so concentrated and curious like a little kid,” she said in between laughs I groaned and shoved her.
“Shut up anyways are you completely a girl yet,” I asked she shook her head.
“No I have another surgery in the middle of March for reconstruction then I will be finished,” She said laying back on the bed I nodded and laid back next her we both stared up at the ceiling.
“How’s everything,” she asked looking at me I shrugged.
“I’m having a few problems what about you,” I asked looking at her from the corner of my eyes.
“Same here I’m having a few problems mostly with my dad and I just broke up with my boyfriend,” She said we both sighed at the same time I put my arm behind my head as I spoke.

“Your dad doesn’t like you becoming a girl,” I said she nodded and scooted closer to me putting her head on my arm.
“No he said I was a faggot and that I was no longer apart of his family but I don’t care because my mom is supporting me she’s knew it was going to happen, she knew she had a daughter,” she mumbled I nodded looking at her face she cared about what her father thought.
“He’s just sad that he lost his only son,” I said she laughed lightly.
“He never had a son he just doesn’t realize that yet,” She said quietly we both sighed again, now that I think about we were always a little strange growing up. We would play house together when we were young or course she was the wife while I was the husband or when we played make believe she was the princess and I was the knight we both always played the role of the opposite gender.
“Life sucks,” We said laughing again, she turned on her side and stared at me.
“What’s been going with you I can tell something’s wrong,” She said I shrugged.
“I don’t really want to talk about it right now maybe some other time,” I mumbled shutting my lamp off we both climbed under the covers.
“Just like old times the odd cousins who had warped gender roles I think we have the wrong brains,” She said chuckling I laughed agreeing with her.

“Yup and you know the rules keep that thing away from me when you wake up,” I said in a firm tone making her laugh.
“Don’t worry hun it’s strapped down,” She said I laughed knowing that she was completely serious.
“Goodnight Juliet,” I mumbled smiling a little when she laughed and moved closer.
“Night Romeo,” She said making me chuckle also I turned to my side grabbing the pill of my dresser before I turned back and closed my eyes feeling her snuggled into my side like she used to do when we were younger.

======================================

SO I UPDATED QUICKLY THIS TIME

GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK PLEASE 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366 27 15
"10 years... it's been so long since I last saw you... since I kissed you... since I held you in my arms... where did you go Marge? Why did you leave...
486K 15.8K 40
Luna and Sapphire are what you'd call complete opposites. Not to mention one of them isn't exactly human. These two were brought together by a tragic...
78.5K 5.5K 65
"Now, since you decided to be an awful little fairy and swallow that crystal, I have no choice but to take you back with me" The angel muses in her e...
151K 5K 18
"Riley?" I asked and she looked up from her phone. One of her eyebrows was raised. "Yes?" she asked and that confirmed it. I felt like I couldn't br...