The vampire's maid

נכתב על ידי LoryKuraimel

I bite my lip in order to prevent any noises from slipping out and pull one last time. The rope falls off of... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptet 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
!!!Important!!!
My dearest Butler etc
Cast?
Tag, you're it
¿Book 3?
Covers
Cast
New book ayeee

Chapter 81

11.9K 546 38
נכתב על ידי LoryKuraimel

"Blackville?" He asks again to make sure he got it right.

"Yes."

"Well I am sorry to tell you that but that won't stop me from killing any other Blackville."

"Don't worry, I expect you to do that. After all they killed Mary and me. Plus I am a Silverstone and I wouldn't ever call myself a Blackville."

"Good." He leans forwards and folds his hands together. "So... Will you become queen of the Strix then or what will you do?"

Thinking about it I look down onto my lap, spotting the envelope again. I look up again. "I don't know, should I?"

I've always been a no one. Everybody treated me like a piece of shit and now that I live with John I guess I'm getting better. But becoming the head of the most powerful coven of the Strix... I guess that would be just too much for me.

"Why are you even thinking about it? You should just say yes. You would be the perfect leader-"

I send him a glare. "Yeah, sure."

"I know that people weren't treating you well nor did they give you any respect but after everything you've been through, I can tell that you are the strongest and most powerful person I have met in my more than 2000 years of existence."

He smiles at me and I smile back for a while. But then it all starts feeling weird and I have to get out of here.

"Uhm... Well... Like I said, I'll think about it." I stutter while getting up. "I guess I'll go and visit my friends or something."

"Ok, sure... See you later then... I guess." He mutters rather to himself while I exit the room.

I walk over to my room and lock the door. I slide down to the ground and stare at the envelope for what feels like forever.

I finally bring myself to move again and touch the unbroken seal.

A tear runs down my cheek and I whisper to myself "I miss you Lu."

I hug the envelope tight, without crumbling it and stay like that for a bit.

I get up again and walk over to my desk. I open the top drawer and place the envelope in it before closing it again.

I can't read it now.

I want to but I can't... Those are his final words and I have no idea what to expect.

What if I don't want to know? What if he expects me to wait a little more? Is there a rule on how long you wait to read them?

I wipe away the tear and walk out of my room.

I need to distract myself.

I walk through the corridors and down the stairs until I find the familiar room in which I killed the monster of my nightmares.

Memories are flashing through my mind, making me smile to myself.

I open the door and turn on the light to see a wolf in a cage and a creature I wouldn't recognize as Victoria if I didn't know it is her.

"Hello, my friends." I greet them with a grin.

Victoria opens her eyes and lifts her head to look at me. She surely has been looking better.

"Nice to finally see you, Amanda." She gives me a weak smile. "I guess you came to finally kill me?"

"I came here to distract myself and reconnect with my long lost friends." I correct.

The wolf in the cage starts shifting into its human skin again. "Lay a hand on either of us and die." He growls.

I let out a laugh which irritates him. "I am Amanda Silverstone, head of the Strix of the Silverstone clan and the Moon coven. Daughter of Lilliana Silverstone and Malik Blackville, so don't you dare try to threaten me. I warned you a while ago, all it takes for me to kill is one single thought and I don't care who you are or who you were. I even staked my mate when I was mad at him, try to annoy me again and forget dying a fast death."

Both of their pair of eyes widen. Luc's because he now knows who I am and Victoria because she probably is confused as hell.

I smirk at them before pulling out a chair and sitting down in front of them. "So, my friends. This is our bonding time, so let's do some bonding."

Luc crawls closer to the bars and tilts his head to the side. "Could it be that your mate is that blood sucking idiot, Johnathan Lockwood?" He tilts his head over to the other side, a smirk plastering his face. "But that couldn't be true because his mate died a few centuries ago because of the Blackville clan, right."

"Wow. Seems like the little slave did some research on its master's clients. I didn't know you were so interested in Johnathan's private life."

"Redshed and I were friends a while ago. He told me a lot about the past. For example how he was about to marry a certain girl named Martha who turned out to be Lockwood's mate. He and Lockwood stood in touch and that's how he found out about Martha's death.

He was a wreck for centuries but now that you are here, he seems fine again. You two act like a couple and he wouldn't do anything like that if it wasn't real.

So somehow you have to be his mate. You told us that you staked him but he seems to be quite fine now. Well to be fair, you never said that he died. And just a while ago you gave away the last piece of the puzzle, you are the head of the so called Silverstone coven or Moon clan. They originate from Hecate who was also the goddess of necromancy.

Martha's family had a saying. 'May my next life be better'.

Now, is your life better Amanda or should I say Martha?"

I hide my surprise with a smile and walk over to him and pat his head. "Good boy."

He frowns at me but I don't pay much attention to it. "Good to know you can put one and one together, I guess I've underestimated you."

"That's all you're going to do?" He says a bit taken aback.

"What did you expect? I'm not trying to keep it a secret or anything.

Put to answer your question, no, my life is not better. My past has been a living hell thanks to both of you. But I guess if I ignore the past 19 years of hell and just look at the time I spent with Johnathan... I guess I could say life is pretty nice.

I mean look at me, I killed the monster that used to haunt me in my dreams, I don't have to see my mom nor her husband, I will become the head of the most powerful coven on this planet, I found my mate and I have the power to kill the last remaining demons that haunt me."

"So you did come to kill us." Victoria states.

I smile and get up again. "Like I said, I came here to distract myself."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey:)

I hope you like the new chapter:)

Oh and I guess the next chapter will be in John's POV again.

Love, hugs and kisses,

Yours Mel<3

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

170K 4.5K 36
Y/N, now apart of a newly debuted girl group under BigHit Entertainment. Some complications with your dorm came up and now you and the rest of your g...
275K 9.6K 30
Lucifer is on top of the world. The underworld, that is. He is what humans call, "the devil". Lucifer is happy forcing Souls to do labored work until...
348K 17.4K 62
Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity. I smirked...
24.8K 1.1K 29
"A dead body was found near the beach this morning and according to some sources it's said to be of the mafia leader Kim taehyung- "YOUR NOT HIM" ° °...