Carrying the Prince of Wolves

By strykly

This book would involve a bxb couple with mpreg, rejection, werewolf, royalty, and just a bunch of other stuf... More

Chapter 1. The Letter
Chapter 2. The Prince's Birthday
Chapter 3. The Rejection
Chapter 5. The New Surrounding
Chapter 6. A New Journey Begins
Chapter 7. The Confessions (Part 1)
Chapter 8. The Confessions (Part 2)
Chapter 9. A Prince is Born
Chapter 10. Surprise?
Chapter 11. The Long Awaited Meeting
Chapter 12. Another Secret to Keep
Chapter 13. The Negotiation Continues
Chapter 14. Everything's Out
Chapter 15. Dealing with the Grandparents
Chapter 16. They're my Family
Chapter 17. Happy Days?
Chapter 18. The Young Prince
Chapter 19. The Truth is Out (Part 1)
Chapter 20. The Truth Is Out (Part 2)
Chapter 21. Meeting Old Acquaintances
Chapter 22. The Love Gradually Grows
Chapter 23. Unexpected Events
Chapter 24. He's Mine
Just to let you know...
Chapter 25. You're Mine Now
Chapter 26. A Step Forward
Chapter 27. The Calm Before the Storm
Please Understand
Chapter 28. Friends or Foe?

Chapter 4. Moving Away

30.4K 1.2K 172
By strykly

GAVIN

Waking up in the middle of the forest was not a very good experience. I assume after passing out from pain, my wolf has taken over and ran to nature for some comfort. I can't really say anything about whether or not it help though.

So this is how my life has become. Getting rejected from your mate who you haven't even talked to properly or even had felt the emotions you were suppose to feel when you met them. The painful and negative vibe my wolf is giving out is very uncomfortable. I can't even imagine what my wolf is feeling right now.

As I am not 18, just like how I didn't fully feel the mating pull, the pain of rejection was quick as well and not fully felt. I have only felt it on the spot and just passed out afterwards. But my wolf...the feelings would've definitely been 100 times more painful.

After waking up from the bright sunlight and staring into space for an hour, I decided it was best to get up and go back to my friends before they start questioning my whereabouts. Well, by this time I'm pretty sure their getting worried as I didn't go home with them last night and it's midday already.

I tried to dust of all the dirt and fix myself to look as fine as I can. Obviously it won't all go away but that's fine, I have a pretty decent excuse with me. Just two days ago I was fooling around with my friends about what we're all gonna do when we're at the party. I didn't expect to meet my mate, get rejected by mate who is also by the way a royalty. Sighing, I just continued to walk.

Seeing the hotel that we stayed on in front of me I prepared myself once again and fix my shirt. I tried to go in as quickly as possible hoping that I won't be stared at or questioned by random people. I can't be bothered to be asked if I'm alright. Pressing the 4th button, the elevator door closed and I leaned back and sighed. I felt hot and sweaty. My wolf was still whimpering but it's not as bad as it was earlier. I hope everyone is still passed out drunk but let's be honest the chances of that being true isn't that big.

I stood up straight and reached for my pocket. I took out the card and slid in into the slot. The door opens and I quietly walked into the room. I was about to reach my room but someone snorted at me. Stopping dead in my tracks, I closed my eyes and sighed.

I'm fucked.

I turned around and was about to say something out of defence but stopped once again. In front of me was a very messy couch with a passed out Brandon with his mouth open, upper body dangling off the couch, and looking messy as fuck. On the other chair was Geneva who was also dozing off. I guess they couldn't handle their alcohol well and just passed out. Oh well we are still young.

Huh, looks like the probability of them being like this was quite high. When the hell did they get home? Where's the twins? How did they come up here? So many questions popped in my head but fuck it. I need to change and make it look like I haven't been out the whole night and actually came home early because I felt ill.

I slid into the room I stayed in and undressed as quickly as possible. "Gav?" The door quickly opened and I tripped on my pants. Crap that hurt. "What the hell are you doing? Did you just trip while changing? Are you still a bit off?" I looked up to where I fell and saw Timothy standing by the door looking amused.

I tried to laugh it off and stood up. "Well I didn't expect you to come in. I was just changing. Where did you go last night?" I tried to play it cool but Tim just looked at me weirdly. I noticed that he too just had his blazer off and sleeves rolled up.

"I just got back. I went to this place with this girl, came back and saw everyone dead on the couch but you. Where did YOU go last night? You disappeared quite quickly." He closed the door and walked towards his luggage by me. The closer he got, a sudden pain suddenly erupts through me.

I screamed and dropped in my knees once again. He looked down at me frantically and took a step towards me once again. All that did was give me another wave of sudden pain. "What the hell? Gav what is going on right now?" I put my left hand up telling him to stop and clutched my chest with my right. "Stop." I groaned.

"What the hell is going on right now?" Timothy and I look up to see Brandon walking in the room still half asleep. Seeing me on the floor must've woken him up though. "What's wrong with Gavin? And why does he smell like that?" He scrunched up his face and walked closer to me and I screamed once again.

As Brandon was a warrior wolf his senses are a little more sensitive, to be able to hunt down enemies or other creatures better as well.

Even I was confused what the hell was going on? My wolf howled out of pain and for the second time today, I passed out once again.

*****

I woke up from a bunch of whispers around me. As I tried to open my eyes someone stopped me. "Gavin, don't open your eyes just yet." I stopped and recognised that voice. Tiffany and Timothy's mom, our pack doctor. I felt and suddenly realised something cold was being removed from my face. Specifically around my eyes.

I slowly opened my eyes and sat up at the same time, getting some help from Mrs.Chas. I looked around as my vision was now better to be greeted with mixed faces. Angry, sad, blank faces. There stood my family, my friends, and my Alpha and Luna. Looking around I also realised I was back at our pack house.

The white walls and white blankets and the monitors beeping indicated that I was at the clinic. "Why the faces guys? Why are there so many people here? This is too much why I am connected to the IV? Why are we-" I looked around confused as so many questions ran through my head.

When did we get back? Why do they have all these expressions? Why am I in this bed? Then all the memories hit me once again and I remembered everything that happened. The rejection, going back to the hotel and getting all this pain. I winced as I started to feel it again.

But this time it wasn't as bad. Wait a minute, does this have anything to do with my rejection? If Mrs.Chase looked over me she would've definitely known the cause for this. And if it's from my rejection then that means she knows and based on my everyone's faces they...also...know.

Cold sweat covered my face and I suddenly felt nervous. Oh my gosh, I'm an embarrassment, my parents are the pack's betas, how would people react after they find out betas son was rejected? That's...that's weak, right?

I started to breathe faster and felt panics rise through me.

"Gavin calm down!" I look up to see my mom and tears suddenly well up my eyes. She looks at me sadly and hugged me. "Oh my poor baby." I suddenly felt my body give up and all the sudden emotions that I didn't feel earlier that much bursts through. I cried hard clutching my mother. They all definitely know.

Tiffany and Geneva looks like they were about to cry whereas my guy friends looked pissed and even blank. I turn my head to my father whose eyes were bright yellow, his chest moving fast, and his face was turning red. He was about to walk towards me but I felt a slight pang in my chest.

"Wyatt stop it your hurting him." My father only got more pissed as he couldn't come near me and I realised that the males were farther away than the females. "Who is it? Huh? Tell me Gavin! Who the fuck rejected my son? Who put you in such a horrible position? TELL ME AND I'LL FUCKING KILL THEM!"

My dad growled the last part loudly and everyone flinched at the aggravated beta wolf but the alpha and his family. Our alpha out his hand on my father's shoulder trying to calm him down. "Tell me Gavin, tell us who it is. Is it someone from the party? Another wolf from another pack? Tell us son, we're a powerful pack, we can do something to that wolf."

I looked down and avoided my alphas eyes. "There's no use doing something to that guy. What's done is done, there's no use crying over spilt milk. What matters is how we help Gavin. Plus in all honesty, I don't think or should I say I'm 100% sure we wouldn't be able to and can't do anything to his mate. It'll only cause trouble. Going to attack a pack just because of a rejection. That's a useless thing to do."

Everyone looks confused to Brandon's statement and I looked up at him and saw him staring at me blankly, but you can see the anger and frustration in his eyes. My eyes grew wide as I realised that he may know who my mate is. "What trouble? Is it another alpha? A beta?"

"Enough now. I think I should talk to Gavin and his parents. You should all leave for now and give us some privacy." Knowing some of my friends they'll probably stick their ears to the door and listen to the conversation.

They all left and left my parents and Mrs.Chas alone with me. They all sat down close to me except for my father who stood at the side. "Gavin, I'm sure your confused about why you suddenly felt pain when men came close to you, yes?" I nodded my head and she continued.

"I don't t really know what to say so I'm not gonna say anything and just get straight to the point and explain this instead. Your wolf is in a lot of pain, and in telling you know it would get worse at one point that's why we have all these things to make it less painful. Your wolf wants your mate and your mate alone. They're not accepting the reality and are pushing these other males away, not wanting them around but his other half. That's why a sudden force is created around you that makes men can't be near you at a certain distance, also giving you pain if tried to pass. This will eventually pass though, we're just not completely sure when. Do you understand?"

I silently dropped my head and nodded. "Honey we're here and so are all your friends. Tell me, tell us anything that'll help you feel better and we'll try to make it happen. Okay? We're always here." I smiled at my mother and a sudden thought popped through my head. "There actually is something now." They all looked at me desperately as I cleared my throat.

"Send me somewhere else. Somewhere far, I think I'll be able to forget and recover better when I'm somewhere new. Make me forget quicker."

My parents look baffled and worried. They looked at each other once again and nodded their heads. "If that'll help you, then that's what we'll do."

Getting out of here should help, right?

*****

Anyway I'm having writers block and I don't know what to write to make it good and different so there's this. I hope you enjoyed it. I did this at one sitting and I think that's what's best for me.

I also try to reach a certain amount of reads, votes, and comments so I hope that you do VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW tell me what you liked disliked your opinions thoughts anything.

I hope that I wrote this well and hope that you keep supporting the book. I hope you read the next chapter which I already am writing. I'll see you next time!

~Strykly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 7.8K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
129K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...
3.4M 129K 38
Charlie is rejected by his mate who happens to be the next alpha. Humiliated and pained, he runs and six years pass. When he returns, he isn't alone...
889K 42.3K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...