Ignorance was Bliss (Random U...

By Lauail

Truth or Dare was meant to be a bit of fun, going round to Theo's was meant to be relaxing and a time for all... More

One more
This moment right here
Just my luck
As if
Mitchell Foster
Stick skills
Dinner for one
Purple gummy worm
Does my bum look big in this?
What harm could it do?
Truth or Dare
Walk down memory lane
Tickle war
Feed the hangover monster
Silent
Feelings
Leap of faith
Eskimo kisses
Players, ice creams and starlight
Cake and eat it too
Year to remember
Comfort Zone
You are my hero
Thursday Night
Friendly
Hope
Shots anyone?
Jealousy?
Dancing
Open minded
My brain is going to explode.
I'm actually doing this?
New beginnings
Monday Morning
Girls Dinner
Muffins
Mum
Shirtless Noah
Please tell me you're not naked!
What just happened there?
Home Truths
My Mitch Bubble
Together forever as one
Friends?
Who's the boss?
Trust in what we have
Kisses make it better
Insecurities

Time with Kayden

403 40 14
By Lauail

Kayden

Watching Holly sway those hips from side to side in that underwear has me mesmerised and my cock straining in my jeans. She's absolutely beautiful. He curvaceous body has me under a spell and all I want to do is touch her.

Looking up from her peachy bum with those French panties on I catch her eye. She lets out a gasp when she notices me which has me twitching in my pants. I've been out with other girls but none have ever made me feel this way before. I might not be as experienced as the other guys but what experience I do have does not even compare to how I feel right now.

I lean back closing the door fully never taking my eyes off hers in the mirror. My heart is racing and my palms begin to sweat. I've seen her in her underwear before but now that our feelings are out there it feels different. Her body is mine to worship and make her feel sexy.

I can't stand the space between us. Watching her slowly turn around to face me I have to stop myself from sprinting to her. Taking a deep breath I walk over to her watching her watch me. Her body is perfect and her breasts look amazing in that bra. "Kayden" she breaths my name and the sound goes straight to my cock. Taking a deep breath again I close the distance and crash my mouth to hers.

Holly

Kayden crashes his mouth to mine wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me towards him. My hands fist into his hair and I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me over to my bed and lays me down never breaking the kiss.

I hungrily grab at the bottom of his top making him lean back on his heels to pull it over his head. I look up at his face and run my hand down his sculptured chest and over the ridges of his abs. He has a six pack aswell and although his chest is free of hair he has a line of it leading into his jeans. I let my finger follow it down but as I reach his jeans he grabs my hand. "Holly" he whispers my name. Looking up I see his eyes are closed.

"What's wrong Kayden?" I ask self consciously.

"Nothing's wrong." He states opening his eyes to look at me. "I just thought I should stop so you don't feel you need to do anything you don't want to" he says searching my eyes.

I know that Kayden hasn't slept with anyone but he's done other things from what I've heard him and the guys talk about in the past. "You know I have no experience in this kind of thing Kayden but I want to experience everything with you. I'm not ready for sex but I want us to get to know each other" I smile shyly.

Whatever I said must of eased his worries because his lips were back on mine causing sparks to erupt all over me. I glide my hand over his back and down his chest to the waistband of his jeans. I unbutton the first button then Kayden breaks the kiss causing me to whimper at the loss of contact.

He stands up off the bed and takes off his jeans. I watch him and when he's only in his boxers I can't help but admire his body and the obvious excitement he's feeling. He smirks at me obviously catching me checking him out and comes to sit on the bed leaning his back against he headboard.

Not liking the distance between us I climb over to him and straddle his waist causing him to let out a hiss. The feeling of his hard erection between my thighs causes the ache in my stomach to clench tighter. "You are so beautiful Holly" Kayden whispers moving his hips under me causing him to grind up into my core sending sparks out within my body.

He kisses me deep and when our tongues touch I let out a moan into his mouth making his cock twitch under me. He kisses down my neck and onto my collar bone holding my hips in place.

I start to rub myself over his hard length loving the feeling between my thighs on my the most sensitive part of my body just now. He slowly moves down to my chest nipping, sucking and kissing a trail to my breasts. He slowly takes the hard bud of my nipple in his mouth through the fabric of my bra and gently bites causing me to gasp and grind harder onto him making him moan.

I feel the tingles and heat intensify between my legs and my stomach clench. "Kayden" I plead for what I don't know, which makes him pull me harder onto his dick. I rotate my hips and feel my breathing speed up. I don't understand what's happening to my body but I don't want to stop. I rock back and forward pushing down onto him. I pull his mouth back to mine and kiss him urgently. His hands roam my body and he squeezes my nipples sending a wave a pleasure straight to my core.

The feeling intensifies building inside. My core pulses and tingles sending warmth all through me. I look at Kayden and watch him watching me rocking on him. He takes the front of my bra and pulls it down exposing my breast. Without taking his eye off me I watch him lean down and take my nipple into his mouth sucking it. I fling my head back with pleasure whispering his name and grind into him harder. "Come for me Holly" he says huskily staring right at me and with that he bites my nipple and my body falls over the edge I moan his name loudly grabbing his shoulders and clenching my thighs into him.

I find my release and realise what's just happened. I loose myself in the sensations of my first orgasam kissing Kayden to hide my moans and whimpers. I collapse onto his chest and he kisses my hair running his fingers up and down my back. That was amazing! "I don't know if I should be embarrassed or not about what just happened there" I say into his chest still feeling the aftershocks.

"Never ever be embarrassed about anything we do together Holly. Was that the first time you've come?" He asks curiously. Nodding my head against his chest he lets out a large breath. "You're fucking amazing do you know that" he laughs kissing my hair. The feeling of his warm body against mine makes me feel sexy knowing what just happened.

Sitting up I look at him smiling. I lean in and kiss him gently and pull back. I kiss his neck and then onto his collarbone. I want him to feel as good as I just felt. I kiss his chest and lick his nipple making him grind into me again causing my sensitive core to explode with tingles making me moan. I gently bite his nipple making him say my name, I love the sound of him breathless knowing I caused it.

I scoot back slightly and lift the waistband of his boxers letting his cock spring free. He's ticker than Mitch but just as big. I can't help looking at it. I take him in my hand and start to pump him. I tighten my grip and move my hand up and down all the while watching Kayden squirm under me. It feels amazing knowing I affect him as bad as he affects me and I realise that although I am not receiving any pleasure I still feel it knowing I'm making him feel good.

I continue to stroke him and lean over to kiss his chest and gently bite his nipple. "Fuck Holly don't do that you'll make me come" he warns.

"Is that not the point?" I ask flirting. "Am I not meant to make you feel good?" He nods biting his bottom lip. "Does this feel good" I lean down licking both of his nipples while still playing with his cock.

"Yes" he breaths out.

"What about this?" I say moving to suck both his nipples.

"God Holly" he moans fisting the sheets in his hands.

"What about if I do this?" I say gently nipping each of his nipples with my teeth and feel him twitch in my hands. Leaning over his body I kiss his neck leading up to his ear. I nip his earlobe with my teeth causing him to hiss. "Come for me Kayden" I breath huskily into his ear.

"Shit Holly! I'm coming!" He shouts and I place my mouth over his kissing him to quieten his words so my sister and his brother don't hear us. I feel his cock and body go hard then feel the warm liquid on my stomach as he is between the both of us.

"Who are you and what have you done with my shy Holly" Kayden asks breathing heavily pushing my hair back from my face kissing me.

"It's your fault. You bring it out in me" I laugh rolling onto my back.

"Two minutes let me go get something to clean us up." He says getting out of the bed.
He comes back with a wet cloth and cleans my stomach and then goes into the bathroom to clean himself.

I pull he covers up not bothering to put pyjamas on now since he's already seen me and a bit more tonight. He puts off the light and climbs into the bed pulling me back to his chest.

"That was unreal Holly. Better than I ever imagined." He says smiling into my hair making me smile.

"You've thought about this?" I question.

"Are you joking? Of course I have. More so recently knowing that it's actually a possibility" he laughs. "You don't realise how beautiful you are or how much you turn me on"

I don't know how to answer that so I just pull his arms tighter around me. We don't say anything else and I start to hear his breathing get heavier making my own eyes droop. I feel exhausted after that experience and before I can say anything else sleep consumes me.

---------------------------------
Hey Guys!!

It's taken me a while to build up the confidence to post this chapter because it's a lot more intimate than any of the others. I just want to say thanks for all your fantastic comments and votes.

Please let me know what you think :)

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 15.6K 44
Two people - broken in their own way - collide. Francesca's life was completely normal up to a couple months ago. Ethan's never known normality. Two...
7.8K 505 24
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
1.4K 61 19
"i'm scared, I'm scared that if I stay by your side for one more second I'll fall for you." THE DARE THAT RUINED HER LIFE ✓ I stare into his eyes a...
1.3K 147 31
"Where's Emma?" asked Theo. "She's dead, I killed her!" I said sadly. "No, Emma is not dead!" he replied. "Do not speak her name under this roof!" I...