Their Little ARMY (Reader X B...

Від thelostonesechos

You have been supporting BTS since the day they debuted and ever since then you have tried to find ways to ma... Більше

The Start of It All
I Need You
Can't Get Enough of Them
Preparations
First Time for Everything
What's Happening?
A/N: RANT! PLS READ!
Goodbye For Now
A Day With Tae Tae
Big Hit Entertainment
Worries
A/N: WE ARE ON HIGH ALERT!!
Namjoonie~~♥
A/N: FIRE!!!
A/N: Save Me
Coping
Attackers & Protectors
Yoongi to the Rescue!
A/N: Not an Update
Yoongi's Mixtape
A/N: 3 YEARS!
Bubble Tea & Chill
Flying Jimin
A/N: Update
A/N: Cover Change?
A/N
Kookie Day
A Day Off
A/N: Facts about me
A/N: Check it Out
Get Air
A/N: ARMY Tag
Interesting
News?
Old Friends
Uh Oh
A/N
Where is she?
The Waiting Game
Signal
Fighting Chance
A/N: So...
Jimin
Yoongi
Jungkook
Hoseok
Taehyung
Namjoon
A/N: Apologies
Jin
Choose the Cover Of TLA!
END

Time with Joonie

7.2K 233 101
Від thelostonesechos

~ Y/N's POV ~

I walk into the boys' dorm and are greeted with half-awake boys with messy hair and dressed in pajamas. "Good morning oppas" I announce.

I unison they all respond back," Morning Y/N"

"Jeez, you guys look like you guys went through hell or something. Like you guys aren't even ready" I laugh.

"Hey, when you live as an idol you come to cherish the times where you can do nothing and be sluggish. Even though I like getting all ready for the ARMY" Hoseok states.

"Well, I wouldn't know the feeling so I guess it's okay if you guys aren't ready yet and want to just hang around in your pajamas," I say.

They all nod in agreement," Feels good just to lounge around sometimes" Yoongi yawns.

"Yah what are you talking about you lounge around a lot!" Jin exclaims.

"True, but I also get a lot of work done. So it evens out" he laughs.

I look around the room and realize that someone is missing from the room," Hey guys where is Namjoon oppa?"

"We left him sleeping since today is his birthday and all" Jungkook says.

"You can go wake him up if you want. We kind of need him up to start our day for him" Jin states.

I nod my head and walk over to the room that Namjoon and Jungkook share together. I quietly open the door and the room is still dark from the blackout curtains hung by the window. I jump at the sound of his snore and let out a soft laugh seeing how deep in sleep he is. I turn on the light to the room and he shifts in his bed so that his head is face down in his pillow now.

I slowly walk over to his bed trying to avoid all the clothes that are on the floor, surprisingly enough it's just on Namjoon oppas side of the room. I look over at Jungkook oppas side and the floor is spotless, his bed is made, and everything looks like they belong where they are. Meanwhile, Namjoon oppa side looks like a tornado went through it.

I approach his bed and lightly tap him on his shoulder," Oppa wake up, it's your birthday!" I say.

He lets out a groan and rolls over to face the wall," Oppa don't make me jump on you to wake you up" I warn.

He stays silent and doesn't say anything. I let out a huff and get on his bed and sit right beside his back. I start to jump on his bed causing him to roll over and accidentally hit me causing me to lose my balance and land on the floor with a thud.

"If that was on purpose you are so not getting your present" I state.

I stand back up and go to my last resort of shaking him awake. After a good couple of minutes, he finally wakes up.

"Jeez you sure are persistent Y/N, the boys would have just given up by now" he laughs.

"Well I'm known to be stubborn and very persistent" I say flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"Wow adding sass too, what did I do to deserve these kinds of actions?" He asks.

"Nothing it's just your birthday!" I say out loud," Now hurry and get ready so we can start our day."

I quickly turn away from him and walk out of the room so he can get ready. I walk back out to the living room and see that everyone has gotten ready besides Jungkook seeing how I was in his room. Not even before reaching the kitchen and can smell something being made. "Aigoo something smells delicious!" Jimin yells.

I reach the kitchen and Jin is in there with Hoseok making breakfast for everyone," It's almost ready, just give it a couple more minutes."

"What are you making?" I ask.

"Very simple fried egg and luncheon meat" Jin states as he wipes his forehead.

"Omo its hyung! Jump on him!" I hear Taehyung yell.

I look behind me and see Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi all dog pilling on top of Namjoon yelling happy birthday at him.

"Yah you kids get off of me! You all are heavy!" He exclaims.

"Yah everyone get off of Namjoon and come and eat so we can go" Jin announces.

As soon as they heard food they all fly off of Namjoon and straight to the table to sit and eat. I sit down at the table and get ready to eat as well.

Jin comes out of the kitchen and places the bowls of food down on the table," Firstly I would like to say happy birthday to Namjoon and now we can eat! Dig in!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Couple Hours Later

Namjoon oppa and I have wandering around the mall together while the rest of the boys are off shopping together," So oppa is there any other stores that you want to go too?" I ask.

He shrugs his shoulders in response," I'm not too sure, I feel like I got everything that I needed and I'm not sure what the boys are getting for me here either. So I think I'm fine." he replies," Is there anywhere that you want to go?"

I shake my head," Nope that any place that I have in mind anyway, besides it's your birthday and I'm here with you for you to g shopping."

"Well if that's the case I do have one more store that I want to go to and you are needed to come with me for this one" he says with a smile. 

I follow him to a shoe store and he leads me inside to one of those benches you sit on when putting on shoes," Sit here, for now, okay" he states before turning away from me and deeper into the store.

What in the world could he be doing besides getting shoes for himself? A couple of minutes later he comes around a corner holding two shoeboxes," Shoe obsessed much that you feel the need to buy two pairs instead of one?" I joke.

He lets out a laugh and shakes his head," I see you are trying to be a jokester now" he says as he places the boxes down.

"I try to test out new occupations every once in a while, so I have a better understanding of what I want to do in a couple of years" I reply," But seriously though two pairs?"

He takes the shoes out of the boxes and both pairs are a set of red high top converse one pair smaller than the other.

"You realize that one pair is smaller than the other right?" I ask.

He nods his head," Yes, I know. I'm not that clueless you know."

"Then what is the smaller pair for?" I ask.

He looks up at me with a are you kidding me face," For you" he states.

"Me? Why me? It's your birthday, not mine. You don't need to get me shoes" I stutter.

"I just want to get you these regardless of it being my birthday or not. Now try them on" he states pushing the smaller pair to me.

He takes my right shoe and loosens the laces on the converse and helps me slide my foot into the shoe before retying it," Does it feel like it fits?"

I nod my head," It fits perfectly, but what I want to know is how you knew what size my feet are."

"That my dear Y/N is a secret I will keep to myself" he smirks.

I shoot him a glare," Fine I checked your shoes before we left the house to see what size you were. I thought it would have been weird to ask you personally so I checked your shoes instead" he gushes.

I feel myself start to blush at the fact that he bothered to try and find my shoe size before even coming to the mall. He takes the converse off of my foot and places it back in the box as well as his pair. He slips my original shoe back on and makes sure it is in place.

He sticks his hand out for me to grab," Let's go pay for these."

I gladly take his hand and he pulls me up off of the bench. We walk toward the cashier and he pays for the shoes.

"Thank you" he says kindly to the cashier as he grabs our bag.

We walk out of the store and I give him a big hug," Thank you for the shoes even though it's your birthday"

"Don't sweat it like I said before I was going to buy you a pair no matter what" he smiles.

I quickly kiss his cheek," Thank you again and happy birthday."

A/N: OMG guys I'm so sorry that it has taken me forever and a half to update this story! I apologize!!! But I will hope to get Jimin birthday one out soon. Besides that what do you all thing of the 'Wings' album? Do you guys have a favorite song? If so tell me down in the comments I would be happy to get to know your guys thoughts.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.7K 511 21
[ Completed ] •look me in the Eyes, then tell me pretty Lies• --------------------------♡---------------------------- What will you do if the person...
16.6K 746 23
What no one knew, including the BTS members themselves was that Bang PDnim has a daughter, you. However, because of secret reasons, Song Juhee (you)...
1K 42 22
You are a girl who recently shifted to Seoul for studies . You are still learning Korean language . You are an army and your bias is MIN YOONGI . You...
50.8K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...