Glory Girlz (A Fredo Santana...

By Bxuties

Akira Sosa is a 21 year old Rapper based in Chicago, Illinois and is the only female affiliated and apart of... More

Graduation
Waiting Game
War
Vibes
Buzz
Goons
Memories
Shoot
Beef
Trial
Declaration
HelpED
Pree
Date
Tour
Glam
Ballin
Reign
Molly
Capsule
Gwop
Suwu
Move
Go Crazy
Authors Note
Ham
Bomp
Mud
Bricks
Straight Outta Lamron
Author's Note
Future
Eight
Cut It
Catchin Opps
Hold Up
Front Street
Whippin
Red Opps
Fredo Mafia
Going Home
Coleman Pt.1
Coleman Pt.2
Dissmissed
Freed
HotBlock
Switchin' Up
Kiss It Better
Shakira
Issa Baby
Everyday Lit
At Your Best
Graduation
Author's Note

Authors Note

1.2K 47 1
By Bxuties

Hannin y'all! 

So i was just wondering if y'all could give me some feedback on how you like the story so far?  

I also wanted to refresh y'all memory a little bit just in case you'd all forgotten. 

- Akira came up to America when she was 13 from Honduras with her Father who's now a druggie in Rehab. He left her to fend on her own when she was 15 and that's when she'd strayed off and met Fredo and them.  

- Chief Keef has this label named Glory Boyz Entertainment (GBE) He'd signed with Interscope Ent before Blood Money's death (It isn't a group anymore) which included Akira but when she'd gotten more fanbase and recognition, she'd made her own group named Glory Girlz Entertainment (GGE) with included Pinky, L'Nyah, Jonelle and Piper. <-- Those are the members of the group so if y'all see me including their names in there just know who they are. I want to add the rest of the girls into the story like Piper and Jonelle because i'm mainly only adding Pinky so i ain't sure how that's gonna go yet. 

-Gizzy's Akira's baby cousin (she's 19) and she's not really an official member of GGE, cause she doesn't rap but she's in all the music video's so she's like their vixen. 

- Akira ain't lightskin y'all she's like a caramel brown color and she has naturally curly ass hair from her Mom and Dad's side who are both Honduran. Gizzy's light-skinned though and so is Pinky. 

So yeah that's it if y'all have any questions about the book so far let me know! New Chapter coming out soon! :) Thank you guys so much for all the votes and reads and comments i love y'all so much :* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8K 36
Asiah London is 18 years old who is about to go in college and her sister Tyla London is 21 who owns a store name "Wolf CO". Their parents Died 5 yea...
99.4K 3.2K 37
My name is Idaya. Im 17 and ive had it pretty rough my mom died of a heart attack when i was three and my dad left me when i was 16 for some white ch...
60.7K 914 13
Akira Banks is a bad ass hood chick who doesn't take shit from no one. When she moves to Brooklyn,NY with her Drug Lord parents, her whole life seeme...
18.4K 534 31
This story is about a girl name Essence Who Falls For a Boy Name Carter but the streets known him as Shakey. But is it Love or lust? Essence is 17 a...