Date

Akira POV

"Yassssss girrrl fuck it upppp!" Pinky called out into the hallway after Fredo and I once he'd picked me up. Did i forget to mention the nigga was dressed in suit and tie? Sweet Jesus! I flipped my middle finger discreetly behind my back to Pinky as Fredo slid his arm around my waist with a smirk. I swallowed and wiped my palms onto the backside of my dress as they began to sweat and feel clammy. A bitch was hella nervous! For a while now Fredo had been growing out his hair so it was all in these nappy ass lookin dreads stickin' from all kinds of directions, but on him I found them cute. His suit and tie was the traditional black and white and for once this nigga didn't smell like weed and hennessy. A bitch smelled nothing but old spice and Axe. 

"Why yo' ass shakin' so damn much, you straight?" Fredo mumbled into my ear as we stepped into the elevator and I nodded while looking up at him with a smile. I blew out a gentle sigh of relief underneath my breath seeing that the elevator had one other person in there from the floors above us. I still had no idea why I was so nervous. 

"Oh My Fuckin Gahd!'...." The teenaged black girl gasped as we both stepped in and I raised a brow, meanwhile Fredo just stared at her with a smirk. She scrambled to get her phone before raising it up to take a picture of us both but Fredo raised his hand to stop her. 

"No Pic-" He started but I nudged him in his side with my arm as the elevator doors closed. She looked between both us not knowing what to do and I sucked in my cheeks dramatically. "Make sure you get ma' good side, darlin." I spoke while staring up at Fredo who just shook his head before doing a hood nigga pose, placing both his hands underneath his armpit as he spread his legs apart staring down at me as I stared up at him. We both heard the click and then the flash as she grinned through her bucked teeth happily. The elevator dinged and stopped on the 4th floor and she quickly scrambled out, thanking us over and over again before her voice disappeared down the hall somewhere. Both Fredo and I looked to one another with a puzzled look before I broke out in small fits of giggles. 

"She weird as fuck, mane." He commented with a head shake causing me to laugh harder and shake my head. "Don't be rude, she just...." 

"Weird." He finished for me before the elevator dinged and we both stepped out onto the main floor. I felt him take ahold of my hand and I blinked out of shock but smiled anyway, sliding my fingers through his. 

"You good, Fredo?" I asked curiously as he led me toward his Audi parked out front. He held open the passenger's side door for me and I squinted my eyes up at him playfully. Just as he was about to close the door a piece of my dress got caught in the side and a loud tear was heard throughout the parking lot. Fredo's eyes bulged outta his head as he bent down to pick up a nude piece of fabric from the ground, holding it up to me. I gaped. 

"Nigga you ripped Pinky dress?!" I leaned up from the seat to pat all over my body, trying to figure just where the piece had teared from. Fredo stood there scratching the back of his neck while watching me with a sheepishly lookin' embarrassed smile. After frisking myself I came up with nothing, everywhere seemed to be alright and the dress seemed to be intact. Fredo took that as an okay and he gently closed the door behind me before jogging over to the drivers side with a look on his face like he was tryna' hide a smile. 

"Ready?" He started up the Audi and gave me a side glance as his lips quivered. I slapped him in the neck and huffed, folding my arms across my chest and looking out the window. I heard him laugh lowly while turning up the volume on his soundsystem and zooming down the street. 

"You big ass baby." I heard him laugh over Fetty Wap's Trap Queen and I stayed ignoring that nigga, gazing out the window as I thought about Piper, and what would happen tomorrow if she didn't show up. She was known to always take one for the team, all of us were actually- but I didn't want none of the fans and critics noticing the tension between Piper and Jonelle on stage. I drew out a sigh of breath while thinking and gazing out Fredo's tinted windows.