Goons

Akira POV

"I got all my mothafuckin' jewelry on, you can tryna flash like yo' bitch ass want it... you don't want these bullets flyin like some corn.." I sung Earned it while recording myself for Instagram, mainly just to show off my recently straightened hair, the first time I'd done it in months. I ran my finger through my bone straight locks, loving the way it tickled my hipbones each time I walked and spun throughout the empty condo. Gizzy hadn't been home in three days since the incident on Friday with her dry pussy ass mama. It's gucci though, I wasn't worried. I flashed my black 9mm glock into the camera just as the 15 seconds were up and decided to post the video, with an angelic face emoji. Within 5 minutes, it was on the popular page with 100K likes. I had 2.1 Million followers on Insta. My head snapped up while hearing my front door bang loudly and sighed, skipping over to my iPod dock to pause my playlist.

"Gizzy, it's bout damn time you brought that ass back hom-" I yanked the door open with a smirk but it slowly faltered once spotting a tall dark skinned police officer standing on the other side.

"Shakira Yasmeen Mejia?" I nodded slowly as my government name was used, and placed my hands onto my hips wondering who the fuck snitched on me this time. Must've been Ms.Freeman the old ass red skinned bitch that lived next door and loved to call the police every time I played music in my own damn home.

"I know, i ain't gon play no more music for the night, promise. You can tell Ms. Freeman all that shit," I started, but stopped once seeing the confusion plastered on his face. "What?" He questioned and I sighed growing annoying. These fuckin' opps, keep getting dumber and dumber. My eyes scanned down to read his nametag and made mental note reading 'A.J Wilson'. I watched as he licked his lips before handing me a white envelope with my government name printed finely on the front.

"The fuck is this, Tyreese?" I blurted out and pursed my lips watching him laugh lightly at what he thought was a cracked joke. This nigga looked like a Tyreese to me, same lookin ass nigga off that movie Baby Boy back in '01. "Read it, and if you have any problems, questions or concerns make sure to call the Chicago Police Department number listed below at the end of the letter." And with that he tipped his hat and turned to walk down the hallway, his walkie talkie blaring and echoing throughout the hall. I sucked my teeth and slammed the door behind me, plopping down onto the couch in my jean shorts, Gizzy's bunny house slippers and a simple tank.

"Let's see, let's see.." I trailed off while using my nails to slide across the envelope to rip it open. My eyebrows furrowed together while reading the paragraphs printed across the page.

'The Chicago Police Department has received a criminal complaint against you and therefore you will be due for trial on the 15th of August 2015 at 3:00PM...'

"THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!"I screamed to nobody in particular, my anger bubbling up inside of me as the edges of the paper began to crumple and fold from how hard I was squeezing it. I instantly jerked up from my seat to grab my phone, dialing Gizzy's number rapidly.

"Yes?" She answered rudely and I could faintly hear the spanish salsa music playing in the background filled with laughter and chatter. Was this bitch at a cookout?

"What the fuck is this letter of complaint I just got from the opps? Yo' moms betta not have snitched and pressed no damn charges on me!" I yelled down the phone and could hear the silence on the other line as the music cut off and chatter stopped. I laughed humorously while hearing Gizzy whispering angrily to someone.

"Is that her you whisperin' to, Griselda? I swear mane, on fuckin' GOD. Rosalinda when I see you, imma fuckin' kill you. Ima take the same fork I used to stab yo' ass last time, and gank you right in that growin' belly of yours! Kill you and that deformed child! Stay where you at yo, you too Griselda! Fuckin' rookie!" I heard her in the background try to defend herself pleading that she had no idea but I shook my head, not wanting to hear none of that bullshit.