Molly

Akira POV

A couple days later on Tour and we were officially in no other than the city that never sleeps, NYC. Most of the fanbase Keith and the rest of us had either came from one of the three places; Chicago, California and New York. Whenever we were doing shows in those places tickets sold out online within the first hour. I sighed while brushing out the knots in my flat ironed hair which still continued to reach thickly at my hips. Staring into the mirror of the dressing room of the Theatre that all the Girls and i were sharing for the time being. We had a show in less than 15 minutes, and i was the only one in the dressing room still contemplating shit. Everyone else was probably around conversing and getting refreshments and meeting fans before the show started but for some reason, i just wasn't feeling tonight.  I re-applied the nude lip gloss to my lips while leaning up in my seat to observe myself in the mirror. Pinky had called in her friend from the Bronx named Rebecca who was a professional MUA for the night to beat all of our faces and i smiled while staring at my glowing brown skin.

"still lookin' cute ..." I mumbled to myself before hopping off the chair and readjusting the custom made top me and all the other girls had on tonight. It was pink cropped jersey with the numbers 300 on the back and on the front pretty white encrusted diamonds decorated it forming  'GLORY GIRLZ' boldy.  

"There yo wack ass go talkin' to yourself." I jumped and looked to see Fredo leaning against the dressing room door with a disapproving look on his face. I mean mugged him while flipping him the finger and he pressed his hand to his chest, mocking a look like he was offended at my gesture. I rolled my eyes, not even in the mood to deal with him either today. I turned back to what i was previously doing and grabbed my phone, tucking it into my back pocket while picking up my red cup filled with a mixture of rum and redbull Gizzy had brought for me earlier before leaving again. 

"I know you be hearin' me." He said while slamming the door shut behind him and walking up to me. I continued to ignore him while sipping on my drink, trying to hide the smirk that started to creep on my lips. I knew this nigga hated to be ignored. Suddenly he snatched the cup from my lips and i gasped feeling it spill all over my high waisted jeans, soaking me completely. 

"Fredo! Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone?! Yo ass mad annoying like fuck off, go sell sum shit!" I snapped while pushing past him to grab a handful of napkins from the dispenser. He continued to watch me with a small smirk on his features still holding the red cup in his hands before bringing it up to his lips to take a sip. He coughed and doubled over while giving me a stink look. 

"The fuck you doin drinkin this pussy ass drink?" He threw the cup onto the floor while walking over to me as i continued to ignore him, patting at my legs as i started to grow miserable. The lord best be with me right now. 

"Lemme help." He suddenly spoke coming up from behind me to take the napkin out of my hands. I sighed and let him as he pressed my back against his chest, feeling him begin to lightly press down onto the wet mark of my jeans. 

"All this needa stop Fredo. Real shit." I suddenly found myself saying and felt his hands freeze in place while listening to me. I continued on while pulling away from his embrace slowly. 

"What you talm bout?" He suddenly asked as i turned around to face him. In all honestly, I loved Fredo. I loved everything about him. From the tattoos covering his face to even his daily routine of drinking lean and smoking weed. I loved the way he called my name and the way he was so protective over me. I loved the way he made me feel. But, i hated the fact that he always put me off and was starting to distance himself from me.

"I ain't speak to yo ass in three days, Fredo. You think ima keep waitin' on you forever? I got niggas lined up for me too you know!" I screamed and breathed heavily, finally happy i was getting all this frustration out. He blinked and looked down at me with a look i'd never seen before. He quirked his lips into a small smile like he was tryna hold back a laugh and at that point I got even more pissed.