Cut It

Akira's POV

I watched Fredo jump out of bed and throw on his boxers while still managing to spark a blunt at the same time. I shook my head and jumped out after him running past him and trying to get into the bathroom for a quick shower.

"Aye, no time for that mane just find sum real quick and throw dat shit on man!" Fredo spoke with the blunt between his lips. I gave him a stank look and put my hands on my hips still naked as a motherfucka. His eyes glanced down my petite but curvy frame and he licked his lips. I giggled a little bit. 

"I need to have a bath bae, A bitch out here sweatin like a damn pig and i don't wanna meet the most important female in your life with your nut in me.. It's disrespectful." I complained and he sighed while buttoning up his balmains. dammmn my baby was fresh. He didn't answer me and i rolled my eyes as this nigga walked away from me back into our walk in closet. Just as i turned my back to walk into the bathroom i heard his voice again.

"Here," He said and laid a beautiful red dress with blue accents on them and criss crossed on the chest neatly on the bed. I gasped and walked towards the bed slowly as he added more items ontop of the dress nonchalantly. I watched like a little kid as he placed a box ontop of the dress with the words Fenty ontop. I gasped even louder and looked up to see him with a little smirk of satisfaction on his face. Without a word he walked back into the walk in closet, probably to put his shirt on that was matching to my dress. I quickly got dressed and opened up the box to reveal a pair of black Fenty slides. I squealed and slid them bitches on happily. 

"Gahdamn, Ki. You finna wake lil Fredo up again." He said while coming up to stand behind me, kissing into my neck and digging his fingers into my hips. I grinded back on him slowly and smirked before we both froze in place after hearing something fall and smash from downstairs. Fredo tensed up and took the .45 from inside his pants.

"Stay here," He said and i shook my head not listening and went to grab the lamp of the nightstand. Fredo gave me a 'what the fuck?' look and i ignored him walking down the stairs next to him. 

"God damnit," We heard somebody from inside the kitchen suck their teeth and sigh. I raised an eyebrow thinking it was Tadoe and lowered the lamp but Fredo kept his gun still aimed while walking into the kitchen and barking out.

"Yo who in here?!" He said and we both waited before he sighed seeing who it was. Me on the other hand had no damn idea. Out of the kitchen walked an older looking woman, maybe in her early 60's or not even reached 60 yet. She was light skinned, lighter than Fredo, with a straight nose and curly light brown hair that she'd gelled back into a bun at the back of her head. She had freckles across her nose and cheeks but overall was a beautiful woman. She was wearing a black juicy jumpsuit with with sandals. She walked out of the kitchen giving Fredo an annoyed look, holding a styrofoam cup in her hand. 

"How the fuck you get in blood?" Fredo said loudly to the woman and her eyes grew wide for a split second before throwing the empty cup filled with ice to him. 

"Boy who the fuck you cussin' at? Couldn't be me!" She said and right off the bat i recognized her voice. This was his Grandma Annette. I started to get nervous as they spoke next to me. This woman was the most important woman in his life, besides his mother of course but his grandma had mainly raised him. She was the real key to his heart. I watched Fredo grin with all his teeth white and some gold, while walking over to give his granny a hug. She laughed and hugged him back tightly before coughing dramatically. 

"Derrick every time i come in this god forsaken house yo shit always stankin of weed and some ass! What i tell you bout the drugs and the lean drinkin'?" She placed her hands on her hips while staring at him and i cracked a smile seeing how embarrassed my baby looked being called out on. He shrugged and looked around the room. His grandma then turned to me and smiled, walking up to me. 

"And you... you have to, must be, ain't no damn way you couldn't be....Megan?" She said and my smile slowly dropped. It was silent for a few moments before she bursted out in laughter and shook her head. I lowkey was ready to pop this bitch.

"I'm just playing with you child, I know you're Akira! Derrick's first love since he was bout 16. I can't believe we ain't met before today. You really do look familar.. What's ya last name?" 

"Mejia." I said and she looked me up and down. 

"Mejia. You a mexican or sum?" She asked and Fredo snorted trying not to laugh. I tilted my head and looked at her. 

"I'm honduran." I said while looking her straight in her eyes. She nodded as if looking impressed.

"This yo real hair?" She said while pointing to my silky straight shoulder length hair. I nodded. Why this bitch interrogating me? 

"Where yo mama at?" She asked and i shrugged. "I wish i knew myself m'am." I said while thinking back to the random ass wedding invitation i'd gotten a couple weeks before moving out here.

"M'am?" Hellll naw, call my Ms Netty, or Annette. don't you ever in life call me m'am again." She said jokingly and i laughed while nodding and hugging her. This really did look the start of a wonderful relationship. I watched as Annette went back over to Fredo's side and they started speaking happily. I laughed at some parts but my thoughts were still laced onto that bitch i'd seen on Instagram who was apparently having his baby. While Annette and Fredo were in the kitchen talking about the types of cleaning appliances he would have to use in order to get that 'weed smell' she kept smelling  in the house out, i quickly pulled out my phone and sent a quick group imessage to the girls Pinky and Gizzy.

GGE Shit Nigga👸✨ 8:27PM

Me: WAKEEEEEEEEE YALL STANK PUSSY ASSES UP WE GOT SUM INVESTIGATING TO DO BITCHES

PinkyGhettoPrincess✨ : bih im getting some head rn wassup thou?

Me: df? bitch u texting while getting u pum pum sucked?

PinkyGhettoPrincess✨: damn straight this nigga head game a work n progress bitch i done watched a while episode of maury n everything 

Me: sleep 😂😂😂😂 

TheBaddestPutaG: wtf i wake up to this shit ay dios mio smh 

PinkyGhettoPrincess✨: hoe don't dios mio me before i dios mio yo ass nto next week don't play

Me:😂😂😂😂 

Me: yall need to stop 😂😂 but guess who done fucked me over n got a bitch preg?

PinkyGhettoPrincess✨: BITCH I DONE TOLD YO ASS THAT NIGGA GOT BOUT 7 BABYMAMAS FREDO AIN'T A LOYAL NIGGA HE A TRAP NIGGA U BEEN KNEW AND SET YOSELF UP 

I frowned while reading Pinky's text. 7 babymama's?

TheBaddestPutaG: Pinky stop.. maybe it's not his ki?  this can all be a misunderstanding did u call him out on it?

Me: Yea 

TheBaddestPutaG: and?

PinkyGhettoPrincess✨: and?

Me: he shut me up with some dick

PinkyGhettoPrincess✨: .....bitch u worse than me😂😂

Me: on bd  😐

TheBaddestPutaG: let's just all meet up tmrw and figure this all out, this shit is tew much!!! 

Me: Bet

PinkyGhettoPrincess:✨ lol, bet. this nigga boring me so im finna 'cum'  😂😂

I laughed while setting my phone back into the dress pocket and shaking my head now that my mood was lightened a bit. 

"Akira! Can you come help us in the kitchen please? This man is nothing but clumsy. Derrick how are you almost 26 and don't know how to cook?" Nette asked and i giggled while walking back into the kitchen to give a helping hand. 

---

A:N / I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack !