Freed

Akira's POV

"Keith! Where you at bruh?!" Kiara said as we both rushed into the house. 

"Shhhhh!" Keith's head popped out from the living room while holding his finger to his lips and shooting us a look. I looked at Kiara and she shrugged looking back over to me before we both walked across the floor and into the living room. 

"Nigga this better be g-" I started to say before noticing there was a person tied up sitting in the living room with a black bag over his head. Me and Kiara both looked at each other and then back to Keith. 

"Nigga who the fuck is this?!" I whispered harshly over at him and he sucked his teeth shooting us both a look and ushering his hand over to us so we could follow him out of the living room and into the kitchen, Tadoe, Gino, Caper and Breezo all in their talking casually while cleaning and reloading their guns. Okay what the fuck was going on?

"Hannin baby sis," Breezo said to me and then winked at Kiara who scoffed and held up her palm in his face. "Negro, bye." I laughed a little even though right now wasn't the prefect time to. This bitch cracked me up it was her fault not mine.

"So what the fuck is going on?" I said while lookin around at the boys and putting my hands on my hips. Caper looked at me and gave me a look I couldn't recognize. It looked like he was gonna say something before he shook his own head and turned back around to continue wiping off his gold AK with care. I raised my eyebrows at the back of his head and turned to Keith who walked up to me wit his ol dramatic ass and placed his hands on my shoulders getting me to look at him. I shot him a stank face especially at this niggas dry ashy ass hands squeezing on my shoulders.

"Listen Ki, you gotta promise when I show you who under that bag you ain gon flip out." Keith said while staring down at me. I frowned and looked back up at him confused. "Why would I flip out? It ain't a big deal, it's not like that nigga ain't frame my boyfriend and set his ass up for life in jail! Fuck you mean don't flip out? Ima beat that nigga ass that's' what the fuck ima do!"

Keith sighed and Tadoe chuckled behind him. Keith gave them a look and he grabbed his gun, swinging it over his shoulders dragging Kiara with him. She fussed and sucked her teeth while being dragged but didn't resist, only shot me a look and I nodded back to her. It was only Breezo, Gino and Caper still left in the kitchen and I started to get nervous.

"Sosa just tell me who's under the fuckin bag!" I said getting frustrated and he pointed a ashy ass finger in my face. I gagged.

"Promise you won't kill him doe Ki, I ain playin wit chu. On foenem," He said and held out his pinky. I gave him a look. "Pinky promisin? Really foo?" I said and he didn't say anything back. I sighed and held out my own pinky connecting it with his and promising. "Fine, on foenem aight? Now can you tell me who it is?" I said and Keith smiled satisfied and nodded before looking to Breezo and Caper who nodded and grabbed their guns. Caper walked up and handed me a spare glock with no fucking clip. I looked at them not believing this. "What y'all don't fuckin trust me or sum? What's the fuckin point of a gun if I ain' got no clip! It's like a hurricane without no fuckin rain!"

"Last time yo dumb ass was handed a gun you shot Gino grandad in the fuckin knee!" Caper said and Breezo coughed pretending like he wasn't laughing. I looked to Gino who was shaking his head as if remembering the day. I opened my mouth to speak but then closed it again. 

"Yeah that's right, now move." Caper said while walking past me and knocking my shoulder. I scoffed and looked back at him as he walked out the kitchen. Fuck is his problem?