Hold Up

Akira's POV 

I walked into the front door of Fredo's mansion while slamming it loudly behind me. I looked around the empty quiet floor while raising my eyebrow suspiciously. Where could this nigga be? 

"Oh yes big daddy! Mmmmm!" I heard loud moans and grunts from upstairs and i threw down my handbag before running into the kitchen to grab a butchers knife. 

"Oh hell naw!" I said out loud and heard everything pause and someone hush another. I ran as fast as i could up the stairs and kicked open every door until i reached our bedroom. 

"I swear to god if there's another hoe up in he-" I stopped while opening the door to see Fredo, Keith, Tadoe, Gino, Caper (Fredo's blood brother), 600Breezo, Jordan (Playboi Carti), even Young fuckin Chop all staring at me wide eyed.  I walked into the room slowly and every nigga stayed silent except Fredo and Keith who were standing up laughing quietly. 

"The fuck is goin' on up in here?" I said while putting my hands on my hip, the knife still in my hands. I gave each of them an evil eye until Keith started laughing even louder before Tadoe joined in and they all pointed towards the big flat screen TV. I looked and gasped, the knife falling out of my hands and landing on the carpet. I watched as there was a paused video of what looked like me and Fredo having sex in his bed. Doggy-style and all. Shit was zoomed in too, like what the fuck? I looked back to the boys before picking up the knife and running after Fredo. At this point everyone in the room started laughing hard as fuck, all the niggas taunting me as they shoved me and shit. 

"Ou papi don't stop!" Gino mimicked my voice and laughed while Kieth picked me up and swung me around on his shoulder as i yelled and kicked around, still embarrassed as fuck. 

"Keith put me down! Y'ALLS IS SUM BITCHES I SWEAR!" I yelled and they kept laughing before he finally set me down and Caper pulled me into a hug laughing too. 

"Aye, y'all better chill on lil sis doe shordy ain in tha mood fa no games," Caper laughed while pointing to my knife. I sulked and looked back to see Fredo actually smiling at me while sitting on the edge of the bed. Even though i was still hella embarrassed that all of these guys had seen me and Fredo having sex and he'd recorded us without me knowing, i smiled back. Not because of his smile, but knowing that my revenge on this fool was gonna be even better. 

-- 

A few hours later 

I spit into the sink while brushing my teeth and then gargling with some Listerine. 'Hold Up' by Beyonce was playing softly from my beats pill and i swayed my hips a little bit before putting my toothbrush away and brushing through my hair that was knotting a little at the ends from when Keith was spinning me around earlier today. They left shortly after seeing the death stare i was giving them all, Fredo included. They went to Chop's place to start working on the new album Fredo had coming up, 'Fredo Mafia'. I continued to sing the song while brushing through my hair until it ended and switched up real quick, playing Red opps by 21 Savage. My mood instantly changed and i started feeling like a bad bitch, throwin up gang signs and all. 

"I'M ON DAT SLAUGHTER GANG SHI!"i yelled in the house while skipping into the bedroom and flinging the pillows off the bed and twirling around in my sexy silk night gown. I grabbed my pink glock from inside my Adidas shoe box and started pointing it around while rapping. 

" Pull up at yo momma house and put some rounds in it, AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I rapped before screaming as the door flung open and Fredo walked in while aiming his gun too. I screamed again and he took a step backwards before sighing out of relief and shooting me a stank look while walking into the bathroom to turn off the speaker.