Shakira

Akira's POV

I lied on my stomach in Gizzy's room while listening to 'Feel It' by 21 Savage and scrolling on my IG. 

 Now first of all where I'm supposed to start

When I first met you man another nigga had your heart

But I'ma player so you know a playa played his part

I nodded my head to the music playing on her beats pill waiting for this bitch to hurry up and get out the shower so we could go on the road. I was tryna hit up this new place that opened up and was all over Instagram named Laque Nail Bar and they had some poppin ass nails all over they IG and i was tryna get my nails done and pamper myself before the photoshoot i had later on with Adidas. I was helping them promote some of the new shoes and workout wear they were coming out with. It was gonna be me, Steph Curry, Odell Beckham Jr, Teyana Taylor, and some others. I bit my lip while going onto Fredo's feed seeing nothing posted since 1 Week ago and all he had on there was him promoting his clothing brand Savage Squad Records. I sighed remembering our encounter just a few days ago. Fredo and I had been distant as hell ever since then. He was spending a lot more time with his blood family- brothers, father, mom, grandma and cousins. Everyone but me. 

"Who the hell in here playing depressin ass shit?" Gizzy asked while walking back into her room with a pink robe on. I shot her a stank look and she walked over to me peeking over my shoulder to look at my phone suspiciously. She sighed and shook her head seeing that i was lurking on Fredo's page. "Bitch just call the man already!" She said while throwing her towel at me. I gagged and threw it back on the floor like wtf this bitch trippin' and how she just come out the shower and still stank?  She walked into her walk in closet naked and i sighed looking back down to my phone. 

"He avoiding me though. Ion wanna look thirsty.. or look like i'm chasin his ass.." I said but mostly talking to myself. She sucked her teeth from inside the closet and came out with some short shorts and a bra. 

"He's your MAN puta, if anyone supposed to look thirsty it should be you instead of some otha bitch tryna get his attention," She said and i looked at her plainly. I blinked and she threw a tshirt at me. 

"Stop," i whined and sucked my teeth. she shook her head and walked back in her closet. 

  I'm on the road doin' shows, seem like we fell apart

She think the nigga fuckin' groupies, I'm just grindin' hard

Your family said we wouldn't last but we beat the odds  

"Fuck it," I said and sat up in bed, scrolling down my contact list looking for him. I bit my lip and decided to call him. I looked over at Gizzy and she gave me a big ass thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and put it on speaker phone cause I know her nosy ass wanted to hear.

"Han." He picked up and I raised my eyebrows at they way this fool answered. He must be around his niggas. "Was you never gon call me?" I asked trying not to sound hurt. Gizzy plopped on the bed beside me and crossed her legs staring right at the phone while listening. I heard ruffling and some females voices in the background but they all sounded like elders so I knew he was near his granny.
"I can't talk right now mane so make it quick." He said and I scoffed. "Nigga I called to say I miss you and-" my mouth hung open as I heard the dial tone on the other end. Gizzy and I bothed looked shocked. "Puta did he just?" "Yes bitch he did." I said and we both looked at each other.

Fredo's POV
'I'm here with my brothers, in here with my brothers....' I smoked a blunt in my room over at my Mom's house. She and my grandma were downstairs with the rest of the family cooking dinner since today was my niece birthday. Caper Kids was growing big asl each day. Sometime it made me wonder when I'd have some of my own but a nigga stay strapped with condoms and plus I'd never wife a hoe. Only person I'd ever thought about having my babies was Ms. Johnson back in 5th grade and Akira, that's it. Other than that, nah.
"Yo bro wassup wit Janae tho?" Caper asked while turning the music down on the pills speaker. I shrugged while lookin at my blunt already higher than a kite. Janae was some thot that id been messaging in my Insta DM, she'd been begging for us to run the t's, but for some reason I ain't want to. A long as time ago I would a been down and passed her to the bro's but.. Shit wasn't so sure anymore.
"You have her bro," I said and Cap looked at me like I was crazy. "You passing up big booty Janae? Sumn muss be wrong wit her, what she got Clamidya? She do, don't she?" Caper said and I laughed while shaking my head. "Hell nah bro I just don't want her." I said while shrugging. He looked at me like he was finna say something before my phone rang and I looked down to pull it out of my Bape sweats.