The Messages

By superwhovian123

Moon Bin and Lee Dong-Min start emailing each other, not knowing who the other person is. It is mostly in Lee... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

chapter 1

1K 42 17
By superwhovian123

It is October 11th, National Coming Out Day. I am homoflexible. There, I'm out. After school let out, I rush home and impatiently wait for my email to load. When it finally turns on my heart starts beating faster. I see an email from Sleepy.

To: never_ending_morning_alarm@gmail.com

From: always_asleep@gmail.com

Subject: Re: halloween

Hello, Eunwoo.

I do love Halloween. I don't think there is anyone who dislikes halloween. If there is there is, I don't know them. Halloween is the best holiday for me. It is when I get all of my house decorations. I get to dress up and be myself without people bullying me.

I don't think I am ready to meet in person though. I am scared. I have things I have to sort out first. I don't know how long that will take.

I'm sorry. Eventually we can, but not yet.

From,

Sleepy

To:always_asleep@gmail.com

From: never_ending_morning_alarm_@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Re: halloween

I agree that Halloween is the best holiday. I know no one that doesn't like halloween. As far as I know, everyone likes halloween.

It's okay. It is a little early and I can wait. I just hope that we can meet before the end of the school year.

From,

Enwoo

I took a deep breath and sent it. I sat back and smiled. I love talking to Sleepy. He goes to my school, but I don't know who he is, and he doesn't know who I am. It is okay like this. It makes him feel safe and that is all that matters to me. I don't care about anything but him feeling safe.

We started talking in August on the school forums. It started when he commented something and I replied to it. I asked for his email and he gave it to me in private message. I emailed him, and boom, we are friends. I think I may be liking him. We have a lot in common and I feel like I can trust him with everything.

I go and get dinner at about 4:00 after watching a few episodes of It's Okay That's Love. I got the food and went back to my room. I sit at my laptop and refreshed my email to see if he emailed back yet. I start eating and see that he did. I get excited. I read it.

To: never_ending_morning_alarm_@gmail.com

From: always_asleep@gmail.com

Subject: Re: Re: Re: halloween

Thank you for understanding. I really do want to meet you, I just am not ready yet. I am excited to meet you in person eventually but not yet. You are super kind, caring, and you seem like you have an amazing person. I just don't feel comfortable to meet you yet. I'm afraid that this will end up like the last time this happened to me.

With care,

Sleepy

To: always_asleep@gmail.com

From: never_ending_morning_alarm_@gmail.com

Subject: Getting to know you

I have been thinking. We don't know that much about each other and I have a few questions I want to know. Don't worry, none of them are about your identity. I just want to get to know you better as a person. Is that okay? I don't want to push the limits and accidentally break our unspoken rules. I just want to know if you are willing to let me into your life as a friend and maybe someday more.

Always,

Enwoo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 9.6K 75
This is just an ASTRO imagine book! Hope you enjoy this imagine book of our wonderful ASTRO boys!
54.3K 2K 70
Childhood friends. New guys. A mean girl. A deal. What could happen? [HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in moonbin, astro and sanha] [UNDER HEAVY EDITING]
24.9K 851 35
If you were to choose between two people to become more than your friend, who would it be? - In the loving memory of Moonbin 🕊
1.9K 78 30
Everything must come to an end, but is it possible to have it a happy ending or it could be miserably damaging to any of them 🌻 a young and childish...