Bestfriends (GOTTwice)

By __nikolaixx

This is a Fan Fiction of Got7 JB and TWICE Sana. This story is about the bestfriend's story. This story is ha... More

Intro:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
not an update.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 13

368 13 1
By __nikolaixx

Author's POV

Dahyun finished her stories and their father told her that she needs to sleep now. And Dahyun followed her father.

"Appa, it's my turn, right?" Sana said to his father and his father nods.

They sit on the sofa and Sana thought of something. "Ah. Appa, you told us earlier that you have something to tell me. You go first appa. What is it?"

Her mother and father look to each other and her mother whispers something on her father.

"My dear, don't be shock. Okay?" Sana is now nervous but she still nods.

"I..." Her father paused. "I saw Jb at the mall earlier."

Sana's POV

Appa saw JB?

"But dear," Appa paused and shook his head. "He doesn't know me." My eyes are now blurry. I can't see clearly. "Either you my dear."

I cried, I really miss JB. But when we are going met, what should I do? He doesn't remember me.

"What happened?" I heard Dahyun's voice. "Why is eonni crying, appa? Eomma?" I feel Dahyun's hug.

Every time that she will hug me, I feel relieve.

I stop crying. "Appa, can you tell me what happened? Or how it is happened?"

"Are you okay my dear?" I quickly nod and Dahyun sit beside me.

"Okay, as I was walking to the mall earlier, finding gifts for the two of you. I... I didn't notice for a while that the man beside me was JB." He paused and sigh.

Throwback.......
Appa's POV

I was searching a shoes for my two daughters. What should I buy? Gosh. I really don't know what's their taste.

"Ahjussi, excuse me. Your wallet." A tall guy approach me. Oh. I drop my wallet.

"Ah, how kind is you. Kamsaha-" I paused. Familiarizing the face of the boy. "J... JB?"

Yes. It's JB. But, he look confuse. "Excuse me, do I know you?" He ask me. He... he can't remember me.

"You..... don't remember me?" I ask him again. "I'm sorry ahjussi. I really don't know you." He said and bow down for respect.

"Im Jaebum. I have known you since you were little. You're my daughter's bestfriend. Sana. Minatozaki Sana." He shook his head. "I'm sorry mister. But I don't know who is she. I'm sorry but I have to go now." He bow down again and left.

.......End.........

Sana's POV
"So, he doesn't know all of us?" I ask appa and he nods. "It's okay." I said while smiling.

"Huh?" They all both said.

I nod. "Atleast, I know that he's alive."

"But you miss him eonni." Dahyun said with her worried eyes.

"Yes. I miss him so much. I know there's a time that we'll meet and he will remember me." They all smiled about what I said and I smiled too but deep inside of mine, I am very hurt.

JB's POV

I should buy something for my mom. It's her birthday tomorrow. I should buy her something she want. Ah! I know. The shoes that we saw last time.

I went to mall alone because my friends are so lazy to get out of the dorm.

Hmm. Where is it. Ah. Here it is. I call the sales lady. "Excuse me miss." The sales lady went near to me.

"Yes sir?" She smile. "Can I get a pair of this shoe and in size 8 please. Thank you." The girl left and I was still searching while waiting for her.

Ow. The ahjussi drop his wallet.

"Ahjussi, excuse me. Your wallet." I handed his wallet to him.

"Ah, how kind is you. Kamsaha-" He paused. Looks like he was shock when he saw me. "J... JB?" Huh? He knows me?

I look confuse. "Excuse me, do I know you?"

"You..... don't remember me?" He ask again. "I'm sorry ahjussi. I really don't know you." I said and bow down for respect.

"Im Jaebum. I have known you since you were little. You're my daughter's bestfriend. Sana. Minatozaki Sana." Sana? Familiar name but I don't know her. I shook my head. "I'm sorry mister. But I don't know who is she. I'm sorry but I have to go now." I bow down again. I get the shoes I want and left together with the sales lady to pay it in the cashier.

So strange. Now, I can feel pain. I don't know why. Sana. Who is she?

Her name is so familiar but I can't remember her face.

Ouch. My head hurts. I feel pain at the same time with my heart and head. Is it connected to my past?

Uh! My head really hurts.

"Excuse me sir. Here's you item." The girl handed me the shoe. "Thank you." I said while holding my head by my left hand.

"Ah sir? Are you okay?" The girl ask me. I quickly nod. "I am okay. Thank you. I should take a rest." I left the cashier area and went back to the dorm.

At the dorm, I saw Jackson, Youngjae and Mark hyung watching t.v. "I'm back." I said as I walk inside. They just all nod.

I went near to Mark hyung since he's the oldest to all of us. "Hyung, can I talk with you?"

He look at me and he stood up. "What is it leader-nim?"

"Can we talk only ... " I pause and look at the two and they're busy watching t.v. "Only you and me?"

I ask him and he nod. We went upstairs. On his room. "What is it JB?"

"Hyung. You know that I went to the mall right?" He nods. "At the mall, I met an ahjussi. He said that he knows me."

Mark hyung just nods. "Maybe he's a fan. JB-ah." I shook my head. "No hyung." I insist.

"He said he knows me since I was a little." Mark hyung's eyes get big. "Jinjja?!" I nod to him.

"And..." I paused. "And what JB?"

"And he said that I'm his daughter's bestfriend." I continue.

"What's the name of his daughter?" He ask me. "Sana hyung. Minatozaki Sana." I answer.

"Do you remember that name?" I shook my head. "No hyung. But it seems so familiar and I feel pain in my heart after hearing that name and later, I feel that my head hurts trying to remember who is she."

"I think she's in your past JB. Why would you not try to ask your mom about that?" Mark hyung said.

I look down when hyung said that. "I don't think she's going to answer that, hyung. I asked her for so many times and she always denied to answer my questions." I paused. I let out a big sigh. "I want to know everything that it's in my past but at the same time, I'm scared hyung."

"What are you afraid of? That you'll know the truth and get hurt?" Mark hyung started to scold me. "You know JB, it is better to hurt with the truths than to be comforted with lies. Lies that changed your life. It is still early to know the truth JB."

His words hit me. It hits me up to the bottom. Why? I should forget about the word 'scare' for me to know what's really the truth.

"But hyung. I don't want to hurt my parents either." I remember about my parents.

"Just try it. Pabo." He said. I smile by he calling me pabo. He just smile too.

"Whatever it takes JB, we're still here for you." Mark hyung tap my back and he stood up and went downstairs.

I'm still thankful that they're still here in laughters and tears. I know that we are all one.

I follow Mark hyung downstairs.

When I was on the stairs, my phone rang. Oh. It's Jinyoung.

Me: Ne, Jinyoung-ah?
JY: Hyung, is Kyum and Bam are there?
Me: Not yet. Why?
JY: Aish. Whe- (I cutted him off)
Me: Oh. There they are.
JY: Oh okay. I'll be there in a minute hyung. Bye!
Me: Jinyoung ah! Why a-

He already hang up.

Bambam went near to me. "Ah hyung. Jinyoung hyung told me that he has something to tell you."

"Okay Bam. Let's wait for him." He nod then he went to the sofa and sit together with the others.

I'm so happy to be with them.
--------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 203 18
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
30.5K 1.4K 19
After the final war with white star everything was peaceful. That was until........ they discovered that young master Cale has a lover. maleocxcale T...
19.8K 323 74
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...