Chapter 20

Author's POV

Twice are now starting their mixing of their song. "It's almost done!" Jihyo squealed because of excitement and the others follow especially the maknaes.

"I am sooooo excited!" Chaeyoung said while shaking Dahyun's body and the others laugh. "Yah! Chaeyoung-ah! I feel dizzy. Stop it!"

Chaeyoung stop shaking Dahyun and she chuckle. "Sorry eonni."

"Okay, okay. We will start our recording tomorrow night." Jihyo commands because she's the leader.

The story of their song was about the girl who had a confession of her one sided love. But they decided to make it that jolly so that it's not really that emotional.

"We should win this, right?" Jungyeon grinned to others. "Of course we will eonni." Mina answered her.

"Fighting Twice!" Nayeon started and she put her hand to the middle and followed by others. "Fighting!" They all said and they laugh.

At the registration time, Sana didn't meet JB because they already left. Jinyoung sended her a message that they're on hurry because someone texted them that they have an urgent meeting and she only meet Mimi. She thanked Jinyoung because she told Mimi that Mimi should wait Sana at the exit so that they can meet.

While at GOT7's dorm......

"Alright! What time is it Youngjae-ah?" JB asked Youngjae. "It's 11:35a.m hyung."

JB grinned after letting out a big sigh. "Let's all take a rest and at night, we'll going to do a recording!" JB yelled in excitement and the others shouted.

"Let's take a lunch now. I'm sooooo hungry!" Jackson said while rubbing his tummy. "Yes hyung. Me too." Yugyeom acted like Jackson did. "Me too! Me too!" Bambam pouted.

"Yukgaejang here!" Mark went out the kitchen bringing a bowl of yukgaejang. The three, Jackson, Yugyeom, and Bambam ran directly to the table. "Woooow!"

The others just laugh seeing the three so happy to see food.

They all sit on their chairs at the table and they started eating. They are all silent. "JB." Mark broke that silent. "Hmm?"

"You still didn't tell us about what you, and your mother talked about." Mark said in his dominant tone.

"Is it necessary to tell you?" JB answered in his annoying tone.

"Ofcourse! As your members hyung, we need to know it." Jinyoung said. Jinyoung insisted because he also want to know what the truth is. Especially Sana didn't meet JB yet.

"Are we," Jackson started but his mouth is full so he swallowed it first. "Are we not trusted hyung?" He continued.

JB wave his both hands and shook his head. "No, not that Jackson-ah. I trust you all. Just that," JB looked down playing with his toes. "Just that I don't want to bother you all."

"Unacceptable reason JB-ah." Mark said. Colder tone this time.

"It doesn't make any sense, actually." JB look at them. "Why?" Youngjae asked him.

"Because, as always, mom didn't answer my questions." JB looked at his food and he eat again.

"What did she told you hyung?" Youngjae asked him again after drinking water.

JB swallowed his food then he look at Youngjae. "She said it's for my own sake that she would not tell me my past because it will hurt me so much."

"So what are you now trying to do, hyung?" Bambam finally asked.

"I'm trying to figure it out by myself."