Chapter 15

JB's POV

"Aigoo." Mark hyung said looks like he's bored.

Where did those idiots go?

After we bought some things to the party, we went to McDonald's to eat dinner.

We finished our foods awhile ago and Jackson, Yugyeom and Bambam said that they will go to the comfort room but they're too long now.

"What took them so long?" Youngjae ask and we just raise our shoulders up.

I heard a big sigh on Youngjae. He's tired also. We are all tired.

I just get my phone and surf to the internet same as Jinyoung. He's with his phone all the time after we finished eating.

"Hyung!" Bambam approach in nowhere. "Why are you alone? Where's the two?" I ask him.

"Let's go to the other table." The other table?

We look at each other confusedly. "Aigoo. Tzuyu and Dahyun are their. We're going to introduce you guys."

Tzuyu? Ah. The girl that Yugyeom like.

We don't say anything and we just walk where those people are. And the edge of McDonald's, I saw two girls. The one with has a color blue green on the end of her hair is beside of Jackson and the other one is in front of Yugyeom. Maybe she's Tzuyu.

We went near to them and I notice that the girl beside Jackson was looking at me.

Looks like Jackson and her are talking about me.

"Hyung! Come here! Faster!" Jackson called me and I ran to them quickly.

"What is it Jackson?" I ask JB.

Jackson left his sit. "Sit there hyung. We will introduce these girls to you." And I sit as what he said. Aish how pabo am I.

"Hi, Jinyoung oppa!" I heard the girl beside me talk. She knows Jinyoung?

"O-oppa?" Jinyoung startled. Looks like he's shock. "Did you call him 'oppa'?" Bambam ask.

"Aigoo. I'm so sorry. That's not what you think. I know we're not that close but still, he's older than me." She explained.

"But you don't call me 'oppa' earlier!" Jackson said. The girl just laugh a bit. "Mian. Hehe. Oppa."

We all laugh a bit. "Oh." Yugyeom started. "Hyungs, this is.... Tzuyu." He said and he blushed. Aigoo. Our maknae is inlove.

"And beside JB hyung, is Dahyun." Dahyun? Familiar name. I think I heard it before.

The two girls stood up. "Annyeong oppas. Tzuyu imnida."

"Annyeong Hasaeyo. Kim Dahyun imnida." She said doing her aegyo.

Wow. She's so cute. "May I ask about your age?" Mark hyung ask.

"I'm 18 and she's 17." Dahyun said. Wow. They're too young. That's why I can't compare her cuteness.

Aigoo. I mean their cuteness. What am I saying. Gosh. "Too young." Mark hyung said and we laugh.

"Age doesn't matter tho." Tzuyu said and Mark hyung shook his head. "Yeah I know. But I don't like it especially when you are younger than my brother."

Yeah. He really don't want younger girls.

We talk and talk. I noticed that Dahyun was ignoring me. "It's late guys. I think we should go home now." Dahyun said after she put her phone on her pocket. Like she was texting before.

I think her mother texted her already to go home. "Yeah. I think we should. Is your parents texted you already Dahyun-ah?" Mark said and Dahyun nodded.