Chapter 5

Day of arrival.....

Sana woke up early so that she will able to see JB for the last time. She roamed around their house but she didn't saw JB. Lastly, she went to their kitchen where her mom was cooking. "Mom! Good morning!" She kissed her mom and her mom smiled. "Good morning my dear. Why did you woke up this early?"

"I woke up this early just to see Jaebongi before they left." Sana was looking around. She was thinking if JB was hiding. "Did they already went here mom?" Her mom shook her head. "Not yet dear."

Sana smiled when she heared that words from her mom. "So it means mom, they're not left yet?" Her mom nodded.

Sana took bath quickly and ate her breakfast. She saw Dahyun playing on their room. She went downstairs to tell her mom. "Mom? Dahyun is already awake."

"Okay my dear. Please play with her so that she won't cry." Sana nodded and went back to her mom's room where Dahyun was.

Around 11:00 a.m, she was still playing with Dahyun and then someone knocked on their door. She stood up and looked at the window. "Yah! Dahyun! It's ahjumma and JB!" Sana said excitedly and Dahyun chuckled. But she can't go downstairs because she's with Dahyun.

So she waited for JB to went upstairs and after a minute, JB came to their room. "Hello baby." JB paused and look at Dahyun. "Baby Dahyun." He smiled went to Dahyun then Dahyun chuckled.

"Aish. Alright Minatozaki Sana. You're not here. Just talk to your hands." Sana murmured to herself and JB laughed. He went near to Sana and pinch her nose.

"Yah! I'm just kidding. Annyeong Sana baby." Sana smiled and hugged JB. "This is the day JB. This is the day that I will be alone at school. Every lunch, I will be alone at the table. No one will defend me to the girls who bullies me." Sana said with her teary eyes. JB remove Sana's hug from him and his eyes widen on what Sana's said. "Waeyo? Are they bullying you again?!" Sana look at JB. "Ani. But,what if?"

JB heaved a big sigh then smiled. "Just contact me, pabo." Sana slap him on his right arm. "Ouch!" JB said and he rubbed his arm because of pain. "What was that for?!" Still rubbing his arm. "For calling me pabo." Sana said in serious tone.

"Yah! Okay fine. I'm sorry." JB pouted then Sana's mom entered the room. "Sana? Let's go downstairs? But before, change your clothes because we're going to take them on the airport." Sana's mom said and she grabbed Dahyun. JB went downstairs and Sana went to her room to change her clothes.

JB's POV

Aish. Sana is always a girly one. She took almost an hour just to change clothes. "I will call Sana. She took too long just to dress herself." Her mom said.

After some minutes, she went downstairs and, "Oh my." She's very adorable. She was wearing black dress and a converse high-cut and she tied her long wavy hair with her bangs out.

"Hey! Close your mouth. Your saliva must come out." I didn't notice that my mouth is already wide open. She chuckled and went outside. I just smiled on how cute she was.

Aish. This was the last time that I could see her beauty. Her natural beauty.

After preparing, we went to the airport. So, this is it.

Sana's POV

I went to my room to change clothes. Psh. I don't know what to wear! I want to look adorable to JB, for the last time I guess. I saw my black dress that my dad gave to me. I grab it and wear. I pick my black and white converse high-cut to pair with the dress. I tied my hair and I let my bangs out. And I'm done.

I look my face through the mirror. Is this really it? That JB and I will have a long distance relationship? Relationship as bestfriends. My bestfriend that I secretly inlove with.

I want to cry out loud but not now. JB must notice that I cried. I don't know what will my life at school if he's not at my side anymore.

Maybe in Seoul, JB can find many girls. Many girls that can hold his heart and made to forget me. Oh. What I am thinking.

I heard a knock on my door and I hurriedly wipe my tears. I didn't notice that my tears already flown down.

My door opened and my mom entered.

"Gwaenchanha?" My mom asked me and she sat next to me. I nodded and a couple of seconds, there's no noise between us. Our silence made me realized that I can't do anything without JB's help. Then I bursted to cry.

"It's okay my dear. Just let it out." My mom said and she hugged me.

"Eomma." I cried and cried. "I don't know if I can handle this without JB."

"Yes, you can baby. JB will always there even he's far. He will always think of you. Just be with him also. Okay?" I nodded. I was always thankful that I had a mom like her. "Okay. So, stop crying. It ruins your beauty. Now, fix yourself then go downstairs."

"Yes mom." I smile and wipe my tears. I stood up with confidence on myself then went downstairs.

As I walk down, I saw JB looking at me and his mouth is open. I chuckled and I burst a laugh inside because I was very happy that I amuse him with my looks.

"Hey! Close your mouth. Your saliva must come out." I said to him and I chuckled then went outside. I saw him smiling and it makes me flatter. After some preparations, we went to the airport. And it makes me sad.

At the airport.....

JB's POV

"Take care Soo Yeon. You should not forget us. Arasseo?" Sana's mom said to my mom and they hugged. After them, Mrs. Minatozaki hug me. And my mom hug Sana. Aish. These two mothers. Hahaha. After we hug, I went to Sana who has her teary eyes.

"Don't cry scaredy cat. Remember, I am not leaving you and we will still have our communication. Okay?" She nodded and I kiss her on her forehead.

After a couple of minutes, it's time for us to leave. We again hug each other and wave our goodbyes.

"Goodbye Sana. I love you and I'll miss you." I whispered to myself. As I looked back, I saw Sana hugging her mom and it makes my heart aches a lot.

I don't want to leave her but I really have no choice. "See you very soon, baby." We continue to walk until we reach at the airplane.
------------
Long time no update because of no internet connection. Lol. I hope you will like this chapter.

Please vote and comment dear chingu. Kamsahamnidaaa 😃😃😃

-adorable_monster