Chapter 7

Chapter 7
JB's POV (before the accident )

And now we arrive here at the airport. When we are on the outside of the airport, I saw my mom calling dad. "Wae? Appa didn't answer his phone? He won't pick us up?"

"Who told you that I won't pick you up?" Srsly? Appa appear out of nowhere. Aish jinjja. "Appa." That's all I can say. Yah. We're not that close.

"Don't you want to hug your appa? Don't you missed me?" He pouted and I rolled my eyes. Aish. It pisses me off. Do you think it will be good if we are here on your side? You left us for how many years and you thought that it will be easy for me.

"Im Jae Bum" My mom said and she gave me a 'what-are-you-doing' look.

"I-it's ok-kay. It's okay Soo Yeon. I... I think it would not easy for him." He smiled and I smirked. Good that you'd know. Psh.

After some chitchats, we rode on the taxi that appa rent. At last. I can rest for awhile and I can't hear what they are talking. I close my eyes and then fell asleep.

"Eomma, where's Sana?" I yawn and my mom look at me. "She's at the girl's room JB." I nodded and went to the girl's room. I wait for him outside the door.

"What took her so long?" I ask myself and my feet are shaking. I look at my watch and I wait for her almost 45minutes. But she didn't went out.

Wait, w-why is the floor sh-shaking?! I-is there an e-earth q-quake?! "Sana! Sana!" I ran inside the girl's room. I don't care what they're going to say. Sana is in trouble. I'm going to save her. I open the cubicle one by one but no signs of Sana. I heard some cries and shoutings. A familiar voice sink into my ears. "Eomma!" I ran outside. As I was outside, no one is in there. As in no one. I ran as fast as I could. I heard my mom calling my name but I can't see her. Until I bump on something very hard.

I open my eyes. It is all a dream. A dream. I saw my mom inside the taxi and... and... and... I-i saw a blood on her head. She's trying to reach me b-but she can't. I-i don't know what's happening. All I know that I was lying on the street. I-i c-can't move my b-body. "Eo-eom... Eom.... ma..." I can't directly call her name. Tears flown down from my eyes and then all I can see is.... black....
-------------------
Sana's POV

It's been now 3weeks but no improving on JB's condition. At least his heart beat is normal.

I went to school. Alone. Thinking of JB.

I arrived at school early. I went to my room and no one's still there. Thanks goodness. I can think clearly. I put my earphones on my ears and listens to my music. Suddenly someone enter the room but I didn't mind.

After some minutes, some of my classmates arrive also. They we're so loud.

Then, a group of girls went in front of me. I look at them. Ohhh. The b tches. Tch. I remove my earphones and look at them. "Yes? What can I do?" I said in sarcastic tone.

"Oooh. She's brave now YooA eonni. Now that JB is not here anymore to protect her." Arin said while crossing her arms. YooA raise her eyebrows and went near to me.

"What do I want?" She smirked and I nodded. "I want you to get lost."

"Who are you to tell me that?" I said in low and calming voice.

"Well, I am Yoo Yeon Ju. They call me YooA. And you know that. Right?" I rolled my eyes and I nodded. I think it pisses her more. She's going to slap me but someone stopped her. I look at the person who stop her. She looks familiar but I don't know her.

"She's not doing anything on you. Why you bother her?" The girl ask them and YooA's eyes widen. "Who do you think you are to stop us?!" SeungHee said in high voice.