Chapter 10

Sana's POV

Another day. Yesterday was a tiring day. I cry and cry then after we practice.

I went downstairs and I saw mom and Dahyun talking. Even Momo eonni is there too. Wow. So early in the morning, huh.

"Really? Sana has a new crush?" What?! These two. They be dead meat if I went near to them. I'll be staying a minute listening to them so that I can clearly hear them.

"Yes mom. She blushed so hard but..." Dahyun pause.

"But she cried when she heard JB's name." Momo eonni continued.

Aish. Why do they talk about this. I went down just to stop them talking. "Goooooood moooooorning!" They all look to me, curiously. "What? Is there a dirt on my face?"

"No-nothing." Mom said. "Eonni? Are you okay?" Dahyun ask. "Yeah. Why would I be not okay?" I said with a fake smile on my face.

"Because you, yesterday,..." Eonni said but I cut her off. "Nah. Nevermind yesterday. I was just shock that's why it's my reaction. Don't worry about me." I said to them calmly. And they still looking at me.

I went to kitchen to ease my feelings. I don't want that they will see me hurting. I drank water so that it will calm me down.

"I know you're hurting." I spit the water from my mouth. It's mom. "Gosh mom. You scared me." I heavily sigh. "I'm sorry. Sana, don't pretend that you're not hurting. I know you. You're my kid."

I went near to mom and hug her. "Mom. Don't worry about me. I can handle this and if I don't, I will come to you." I rub her back to comfort her. She's really worry about me.

She nodded. We both remove our hug and I went again to my room to fix so that we can go to school.

An hour later.......
"Let's go!" I said to them and we walk going to school. We are all both silent but Dahyun break it. "Are you sure that you're okay eonni?" She ask and I just nod. I hear that two of them let out a sigh.

"Yah! Yah!" I slap their arm and they shout in unison. "What are you worrying about me? I'm okay. I can handle this." I said to them and I walk first and they follow.

Tzuyu's POV

I went early to school. And as expected, there just few students. Is Dahyun eonni and Chaeyoung eonni already there?

While I was walking at the hallway, someone cover my eyes.

"Yah! Who are you?" I said but no response. "Chaeyoung eon-" wait. It's a boy's hand. "Who are you?!" I shout and at last. He remove his hand. It's the boy yesterday. I think he's the brother.

"Woah! Chill girl." He said. "Tzuyu, right?" He ask and I nod. "You know me already, right?" I shook my head and I walk first toward our classroom. "Yugyeom imnida." He said and I nod again. "Can we go together?"

I look back to him. "Where's your room?" I ask him with my right eyebrow raise. "That way." He said while pointing on the way where I will go.

While we were walking, we are both silent. Just walking.

Wait. Is he stalking me? I will enter our classroom but he's still there. I look back to him. "Are you following me?" He shook his head. "Eh? But why are you still here?"

"Yow bro!" Jungkook greet him. My classmate. "Because this is also my room." He smirk and he went inside together with Jungkook.

I still standing on the door. I just met him yesterday without knowing that he's my classmate.