Chapter 9

Sana's POV

Ah. Where am I? Oh no. Am I in the clinic?! What happened?! I stood up and I hurriedly look for Mimi and Momo eonni.

"Ouch. My head hurts." I murmur to myself while I waz walking to the hallway and I was touching my head.

"Are you now okay?" A boy asked me. "Ah. Ye-yeah." I stutter because of his look. "Ow. Good to hear. Are you looking for Mimi?" How did he know? Hmm. I just nodded.

"Let's go together. I'm going to meet her now." He smile. I freeze because of his smile. I'm now attracted to him. He look back to me. "Are you not going?" He ask me and I went back to the real world. "Ah. Yeah. Coming." I hurriedly went to his side. I feel like I'm blushing. Whoooo. Why is that. Wake up Sana! Wake up!

"Sanaaaaaaa!" I heard a shout and we're in the cafeteria. Someone hug me very tight. And I'm not wrong. It's eonni. "Eo-eonni. A-are you go-going to.... kill me? Huh?" She remove her hug. "I am sorry. Hahaha. Are you okay now?" She ask me but before I can answer, she look on the guy beside me.

"But.... Why are you two....." She pointed her finger on us. "He ask...." I was cut off by this pretty man. "I ask her if she's okay now and I told her that I'm going to find Mimi so we can go together because I think she was lost." What the... As if we know each other.

"Yah! What do you think you're saying?! Huh?! I'm not lost. And anyway, who are you?!" I raise my voice because of my temper. Aish. I'm so sensitive.

"Yah! Minatozaki Sana! Why are you shouting the man who saved you?!" Huh? What is she talking about? "Who saved me? In where? And when?"

Eonni Momo slap my shoulder and it was very hard. Like I'm going to shout. "Who? He is." She pointed the guy beside me. "When? Earlier. You woke up at the clinic, right?" Ah yeah. I nodded. "Where? Here at the cafeteria. You're asking how right? You bump in that wall while you're running with Mimi eonni because you we're starving for food. Now, is it all clear Minatozaki Sana?"

Oooh ooh. I made a big show here earlier. Owww. I feel my face got red. "Enough Momo. She's red as tomato now. Look at her. We can sit now." Ah. Thank you Mimi. You save me.

"But wait, why did you call Mimi, eonni?"

"Isn't it obvious Sana? She's older than me. Older than you." Ooh. I'm wrong again.

"Aish." I pull my hair off because of embarrassment. "I'm sorry. Mimi eonni." I said as I bow my head for formality.

"No need to be sorry Sana. It's okay." She said and I smiled. "Aww. Kyeopta." Mimi eonni said again. Aw. She's so sweet.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! I'm jealous here, you know?" Momo eonni pouted. " We both laugh by her action.

"Yah! Hyung! Noona! I've been looking to both of you for almost 2hours!" Said the boy who is tall, handsome and has a good body structure.

"Yah! Yugyeom-ah! Don't you have your manners?! Don't you see that we're in some conversation?!" Mimi eonni stood up. "Yah! Sister. Chill. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." That Yugyeom said and he's acting like he's gonna be hit by Mimi eonni.

"Hey. You're the girl I saw earlier. Near the field. You bump on me. And... you.... you we're crying." Yugyeom said while pointing at eonni Momo. We all look at her. Eonni Momo just smile. "Ah.. Eh... I think you thought me as a wrong person." She fakely smile.

I know her. I think it happened before I saw her on the practice room.

"No. It's you. Your bag, your hair, even the structure of your bo... body." Mwo?! Is he stalking Momo eonni?! Hahaha. But we all both laugh very hard. "Yah! Are you crazy?!" Momo eonni raises her voice. I think she's also shock because of Yugyeom said.