Chapter 13

Author's POV

Dahyun finished her stories and their father told her that she needs to sleep now. And Dahyun followed her father.

"Appa, it's my turn, right?" Sana said to his father and his father nods.

They sit on the sofa and Sana thought of something. "Ah. Appa, you told us earlier that you have something to tell me. You go first appa. What is it?"

Her mother and father look to each other and her mother whispers something on her father.

"My dear, don't be shock. Okay?" Sana is now nervous but she still nods.

"I..." Her father paused. "I saw Jb at the mall earlier."

Sana's POV

Appa saw JB?

"But dear," Appa paused and shook his head. "He doesn't know me." My eyes are now blurry. I can't see clearly. "Either you my dear."

I cried, I really miss JB. But when we are going met, what should I do? He doesn't remember me.

"What happened?" I heard Dahyun's voice. "Why is eonni crying, appa? Eomma?" I feel Dahyun's hug.

Every time that she will hug me, I feel relieve.

I stop crying. "Appa, can you tell me what happened? Or how it is happened?"

"Are you okay my dear?" I quickly nod and Dahyun sit beside me.

"Okay, as I was walking to the mall earlier, finding gifts for the two of you. I... I didn't notice for a while that the man beside me was JB." He paused and sigh.

Throwback.......
Appa's POV

I was searching a shoes for my two daughters. What should I buy? Gosh. I really don't know what's their taste.

"Ahjussi, excuse me. Your wallet." A tall guy approach me. Oh. I drop my wallet.

"Ah, how kind is you. Kamsaha-" I paused. Familiarizing the face of the boy. "J... JB?"

Yes. It's JB. But, he look confuse. "Excuse me, do I know you?" He ask me. He... he can't remember me.

"You..... don't remember me?" I ask him again. "I'm sorry ahjussi. I really don't know you." He said and bow down for respect.

"Im Jaebum. I have known you since you were little. You're my daughter's bestfriend. Sana. Minatozaki Sana." He shook his head. "I'm sorry mister. But I don't know who is she. I'm sorry but I have to go now." He bow down again and left.

.......End.........

Sana's POV
"So, he doesn't know all of us?" I ask appa and he nods. "It's okay." I said while smiling.

"Huh?" They all both said.

I nod. "Atleast, I know that he's alive."

"But you miss him eonni." Dahyun said with her worried eyes.

"Yes. I miss him so much. I know there's a time that we'll meet and he will remember me." They all smiled about what I said and I smiled too but deep inside of mine, I am very hurt.

JB's POV

I should buy something for my mom. It's her birthday tomorrow. I should buy her something she want. Ah! I know. The shoes that we saw last time.

I went to mall alone because my friends are so lazy to get out of the dorm.

Hmm. Where is it. Ah. Here it is. I call the sales lady. "Excuse me miss." The sales lady went near to me.