Chapter 22

Sana's POV

"Let's eat at the cafeteria." I said to Jinyoung.

"No. Let's eat outside. I don't want their food here." Jinyoung answered straightly.

I pouted. "Why? I thought that their food here is good."

"And you're wrong." He smiled widely.

"Tss."

Jinyoung oppa walked very fast the I can't caught up. "Yah! Oppa! Walk slowly!"

"Catch me if you can." He walk very very fast and I almost run.

But when he saw me that I was in his back, he run. "Not fair oppa!"

He stopped running but he's still walking backwards to face me. "Why? I just said that you're going to catch me."

"Well, I'm not going to catch you."

"Come on Sana. We're just having fun." He laugh. "If you catch me, you can pinch me, or punch me. You can do what ever you want to do with me."

"Are you sure?" I ask him.

He nods. "Of course I am. If you can catch me."

He started to walk fast again and I run. I can't catch him if I'll just walk.

When I was near him, he ran behind the bush.

"Hey! What are you doing?!"

"Hiding. Can't you see it?" He laugh. "For you not to catch me." He smirk.

"You.are.not.really.fair." I crossed my arms and he just laugh.

I ran towards him but he transfered to the other bush and to other and to other.

We ran and ran. Yeah right. We're just having fun. And it is very fun.

He was running backwards and I am going to reach him but I can't.

He is laughing and laughing. There are so many people looking at us. Hahaha. We are on public place, so it's normal that people will look on us.

When I was about to catch him, I tripped my feet and I was going to fall.

But someone hold my back.

"Are you okay?" I look back and it was Jinyoung oppa.

I quickly stood up to erase the awkwardness. "Yes, I am. Thank you."

I heard him sigh. "Let's go to the restaurant now. Let's stop the kid's play." He smiled and I nod.

JB's POV

We arrived at the cafeteria but no Park Jinyoung in there.

"He's not here hyung." I said to Mark hyung while still searching around the cafeteria.

"Let's look at the restaurants outside. Maybe he's there." Mark hyung said and I followed.

As we walk, Mark hyung stopped. I look at him. "Why did you stop?"

"Why are we looking for Jinyoung, JB?" Mark asked me.

I actually don't know why we are looking for him.

"I.... I don't know."

"Let's stop searching for him. We don't know where did he go." I slowly followed him and we went back to the hotel.

Jinyoung's POV

"Are you full?" I ask Sana while she's drinking her shake.

She nods. "Thank you for this."