Innocent (Louis Tomlinson)

By stylessins

They judge her by the way she acts, the way she looks, and the way she dresses. She's all alone, and she's ok... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
SUMMARY:
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 54

26 1 1
By stylessins

*Louis' POV*

Scolding water ran down my back as I felt tears leave my eyes.

"You're ruining everything."
Her voice echoed in my head. I didn't know what to do. What was I supposed to do?
I felt like such an idiot. She was right, I was ruining everything. Although, I couldn't help liking her.
I could easily say she was the reason Jessica and I broke up. I fell for Kathryn and Jessica noticed.

I couldn't help but wonder if it would ever be the same.
Would this ruin our friendship?
I was wondering if it would help at all if I apologized to her.
We could start all over, back to just friends. But the thing was, I didn't want to be just friends. I could've asked her to give me a chance. But then again, I wouldn't want to her to go out with me out of pity. I wouldn't want to pressure her into doing something she didn't want to do. Although, she never did say that she didn't like me in that way. Maybe I was missing something.

I ultimately decided that the best thing to do next would be to talk about it more. I was willing to sacrifice my pride for a chance at a relationship with her.
I stepped out of the shower, wrapping my towel around my lower-half. I looked at myself in the mirror to see that my eyes were red from crying.
She truly had me wrapped around her fingers at this point.
I changed into pajama pants and an undershirt and went out to find Kathryn.

I saw that her bedroom door was closed and I could see light shining from the slit at the bottom. So I slowly neared the door, and knocked softy.
There was so response, and I knocked again.
The same process repeated, and I began to feel panicked.
I prayed to god that she wasn't angry with me.
"Kathryn, I wanna talk." My voice cracked as I finished.

I opened her door to find the room empty.
"Kathryn!?" I yelled, hoping to hear her answer from somewhere in our flat.
I began to check all the rooms in the apartment, but I couldn't find her. My heart started racing immensely. I had no idea where she could be.
I walked to my room, grabbing my phone off of my bed. I tapped Kathryn's contact name, debating on whether or not I should call her. I knew that she might've left because she wanted to be alone, but that didn't stop me from being worried.

I ended up calling her, but she didn't answer. It seemed like she ignored my call. I called again, and the same thing happened.
A couple of minutes later, I received a text from Harry. As unusual as this was, I didn't question it because of the information it held.

*Kathy's at my flat. Don't worry she's safe- just a little emotional right now.*

It kind of hurt me that she went to him instead of fixing it with me.

*Is she mad at me?*
I could help asking him, I hated when she was mad at me.

*No. she's just freaking out. She'll be good by the morning.*

I nodded to myself, I was going to Harry's flat in the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822K 26.8K 29
Harry is gay. Louis is straight and has a girlfriend. Well. At least that's what Harry thought, until Liam blabs his mouth about Harry's sex life a...
5.7K 201 61
(Fanfic of Harry Styles. 1D includedπŸ˜‰) DISCLAIMER: I didn't focus on the timing and what not, so if I add something dumb or something that just does...
43.3K 777 11
" but its no true" louis cries out "how could you lie to me" harry yells out "but i never cheated you have to believe me" louis says as tears run do...
152K 2.2K 54
"when i first saw you from across the room, i could tell that you were curious. girl, i hope you're sure, what you're looking for 'cause i'm not good...