Chapter 3

I walked back to my car by myself, and put the keys in ignition. Once I got back to the flat, I was home alone, as usual. Jessica usually had work whenever I would get home from school. I dropped my backpack in the bedroom and went to the fridge. I ate a little snack and then turned on the telly. I grabbed my phone and texted Kathryn
*Hey it's Louis :)*
She didn't reply for a while so I just kept watching the telly. After a couple minutes... she finally did reply.
*Hey*
*Sooo when should we meet up to start our project?* I asked her.
*I'm not really busy anytime soon so it's your call.* Kathryn responded.
*Alright then so how about we go to my flat then?* I suggested.
*Ok.*

I texted her my address and she just read it and said nothing else. I wanted to keep texting her, but the way she had been texting me back seemed like she didn't want to text me. I watched the telly for a little while longer until I heard the door open and close. "Jessica!" I exclaimed giving her a hug, "How was work?"

"Tiring. People can be real bitches sometimes. Like how the fuck am I supposed to put four times the amount of caramel as usual in a vanilla latte?"

"Aw I'm sorry you had a bad day, but I can turn it all around if you'd like?" I suggested.

"...And how would you do that?" She asked with a smile.

"How about a run a nice warm bath for the both of us. How does that sound?"

"That sound amazing right now Louis. Thank you." She gave me a peck on the lips.

"Anything for you my love." I said as I walked to the bathroom. I turned the bath water on and poured in some bubble bath mix. I let it run for a while and then added some bath beads and it was ready to go. "Jessica!" I called, "The bath is ready!" She walked in and put down her phone on the counter. She closed the door and started to undress. I couldn't help but admire her beautiful features. Her gorgeous black hair that cascaded down to her lower back... the way her beautiful blue eyes wandered... she was probably confused of why I was staring at her. "You are so beautiful." I told her.  She blushed as she shook her head as if she disagreed, but she and I both knew she she was indeed beautiful. She stepped into the bath and I undressed and joined her. I grabbed the loofah and put soap on it. I gently washed her back and made sure that I was relaxing her. It was silent in the bathroom, all you could hear was the soft dripping of the faucet in front of us. I poured water on her back, rinsing off the soap. I began to kiss her neck, and she tilted her head giving me more access. I stopped and wrapped my arms around her torso. "I love you so much Jessica." I began.

"I love you too Louis." She responded.

"I want us to be together forever. We can get married and have kids and be together until we're all old and stuff."

Jessica, laughed a little as she unwrapped my arms from around her.

"I'm serious." I said looking straight into her eyes.

"So, are you- proposing?" She questioned.

"Oh lord no. I wouldn't do that without a ring. That's fucking cheap." I told her, "I just want you to make a promise."

"Okay." She said with a smile, "What is this promise?"

"Promise me that... that you won't leave me... that we'll always be together." I stated.

"I promise." She replied.

"What exactly do you promise?" I asked her cheekily.

She rolled her eyes playfully and answered with, "I promise that I'll never leave you, and that we'll always be together."

"I promise that I'll never leave you, and trust me, we will always be together baby. I'll make sure of it." I promised her.