For The Love of A Daughter

By hermosaddlovato

i gave my daughter up for adoption. i just need to get her back. what if she's as messed up as me? -demi lova... More

moving day
friends.
meeting maddie
for the love of both mothers
feelings
remember in december?
mommy & daughter
court
mom?
rehab?
rehab.
little brown girl
revenge.
my name is...
help.
taken.
take care of me
i got you.
it's all good.
hello l.a
babygirl.
bumpy rides
let it go, maddie
too good to be true.
i'm not her, anymore.
backfired.
isn't good enough
hold me.
date
good boys gone bad
my voice.
closer
surprise mommy
can dallas keep a secret?
you're going.
what's wrong with being popular?
hating naya rivera
hating naya rivera pt.2
don't let her in.
i'm used to it
you're worth it, baby girl.
frankie
bye bye, frankie.
the place.
in loving memory of lovatos & rivera
home :)
hate to love you
Baby, Don't Cry
Mental Health Day :)

recovery is real

1.3K 45 4
By hermosaddlovato

*Demetriana's POV*

In the morning, I get out of rehab.

It's been a little over a month and I am so happy.

Earlier this night, Josie and I started talking for hours. It was a weird conversation.

"Hey, roomie! Let's talk. I actually have some things I want to talk to you about" Josie said.

"Oh, yeah sure. We can talk" I said calmly.

"Ok, so do you know a girl named Demetriana around her? For the past month I've been looking for her, and I can't find her. I was wondering if you knew anything about her or if she's here." she was hesitant.

What the actual fuck. That's me.

"Oh, uhm. I don't uh I don't understand. Why? Do you want to see her, you know?" Iam going crazy by then.

"Well, uh you promise not to tell?" she said.

"Yeah, yeah I promise." I am so curious. Literally at the edge. No, like seriously, I am at the edge of my bed looking at her.

"Selena Gomez... she just adopted me. But, listen. I'm telling you this because I can trust you." she said worriedly.

"She adopted me. I have problems, that need to be fixed, but she also sent me here on a mission. I'm supposed to make sure that I hurt Demetriana. I don't know if she meant push her over the edge or..." she said. That's when I slowly moved towards thee middle of my bed.

"Uh- uhm. I don't know who that is, sorry. I'm going to get some sleep. I have a big day tomorrow, I'm leaving." I interrupted her.

----------------------------------------------

At first, I was like like wtf.

Then, I was like... Why the hell would Selena want to hurt me when it's between her and Demi.

I have something for Josie. It's gonna be fun, because when she wakes up I'll be almost gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It took me a while to fall asleep last night.

I think it's just because I can see my mom today!

I woke up to balloons and my bags already packed for me.

Cassie did it for me.

I got out of bed, threw on my outfit I had picked out and went to eat breakfast.

Last night, after Josie and I's conversation, I snuck into her bathroom and put red hair dye in her shampoo.

I saw it this morning and I think she's gonna freak. It looks horrible.

There aren't mirrors in this place, so when she hears about her red hair, she's gonna get so mad!

I heard a voice on the loud speaker:
"If you are getting picked up today, Congratulations, I'm proud. Your parents are here to pick you up."

I was so excited, I nearly screamed.

My bags were already in the front.

I heard Josie come out of the room and watch everyone leave.

That's when I saw Demi.

My face lit up. I didn't care what Josie'd think of me at all! Before I knew it I found my self sprinting towards Demi and into her wide open arms.

I was crying, she was crying, and I heard a gasp.

I turned around and saw Josie looking at me wide eyed.

"What's your name?" She called in a distance.

"Demetriana Devonna... Lovato." I smirked. I said it happily too!

Her mouth dropped in shock.

It was silent. A nurse came behind her and whispered in her ear.

She touched her hair and screamed at me.

I stuck up my middle finger and motioned for Demi to follow me to the car.

I'm a bitch. Haha.

*Demi's POV*
We got in the car and she told me everything about her recovery.

She also told me about Selena and Josie.

Y'all know what I do when I'm angry. #Twitter

@/selenagomez @/josiegomezz - "you should know that I won't back down. knuckles out and a guard in my mouth once you're hungry for the next round. I'll be waiting for ya.😈"

I tweeted it. I always tweet things like that. Especially if it's for someone I love. I want my baby girl to know that I have her back. She can't go through this and she just got out of rehab. She's finally learned how to love herself.

"Hey, Baby girl? I was just thinking about how I never really introduced you to the world. Can we do that soon?" I asked.

She hesitated. Looking for an answer.

"You know- never mind. It's okay baby if you're not re-" I was cut off.

"No... mom. I'm ready :)" she gave me a full smile.

Recovery at its best.

I took her out for ice cream and tweeted a picture of us.

My fans kept commenting wondering who she is.

The only reason celebrities know about Demetriana is because there's this magazine for only celebrities out and she and I were in it.

So none of my fans know at all.

I'm going to bring her with me on the Ellen show in the morning. I hope she doesn't have stage fright.

We drove home, and I had her outside of the house.

What she doesn't know, is that it throwing her a little welcome back party.

I opened the door and ...

"SURPRISE!!" Every one yelled.

Demetriana was shocked, and her face lit up!

"Mommy! Look at all of these people! I've never had this many people at a party for me!" She said.

My baby girl looked so happy!

We talked. Had fun, dance and we sang.

She has a pretty damn good voice! She can sing my songs way better than I do!

Guess she gets her talent from me and her dad. I just honestly hope that she doesn't bring it up anytime soon.

I'm not ready for that just yet.

*Dianna's POV*
I was at the surprise party, and I haven't talked to Demetriana in a while. So I decided to pull her to the side and ask her how things are going.

"Hey, baby. How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, Dianna." she said.

That's the thing. She still calls me by my name and not 'grandma'. She's called Demi Mom and Mommy already. I need to spend more time with her to let her know that she can trust me and that I'll be there for her.

"You know, maybe in the morning we can go somewhere? Just us? Then later you and Maddie can hang out?" I offered.

"I have to go with mom in the morning on the Ellen Show. I'm so sorry. Maybe when it's done, you can pick me up and we go somewhere? I really want to hang out with you, and get to know you better!" she smiled. At least she was willing.

"Okay. That sounds great!" I smiled.

She's just such a cutie! I can't get over how cute she is! think I'll take her to the mall. Buy her some clothes and jewelry.

Most of her stuff isn't really name brand. If she's going to be revealed as a Lovato, then she's going to need better clothing.

I bought her an outfit already from Abercrombie. I think that she can wear that on the Ellen Show. It's cute.

I'm looking forward to the whole having a grand daughter thing.

It should be fun.

--------------------------------------------
A/N:
Hey!

I was thinking.

Should I do a POV as Marissa's? I have said that she was coming to check up on Demi, but never said why she wasn't there and coming.

Next chapter, there's going to be a serious cliffhanger. Read it! It should be up within the next 30 minutes or so. Latest, by the end of the day.

Comment, vote and follow! Love you guys xx.

I NEED some comments. I need to know what you guys think! I can't write this without some input!

Xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 105 21
This is a story about a girl called Olivia that finds out that she is adopted and Demi Lovato's family are her real one. In the start she dont wanna...
1.9K 23 31
I suck at descriptions sorry. Also trigger warning Allison has lived in Forever Together Home for girls since age 4. She's 14 now. 10 years since he...
71K 1.3K 37
When Ally meets her idol will she get rejected or will she decided to change her life.
1.8K 156 14
Deleted scenes from my stories and unfinished works.