Shatter ✔ #TheWattys2017

By Wowchilee

HIGHEST RANKING: #1 IN WEREWOLF [[*COMPLETED*]] Nova is the daughter of a Beta. And her mate? The Alphas firs... More

➸ 1. Shattered Soul
➸ 2. Sorry
➸ 3. The Pull
➸ 4. Selfish
5. Heart❤
6. Damage
7. Sorrow
8. Homecoming
9. Twisting Knives
10. Skin
11. Matter
12. Desire
13. Home
14. Rules
15. Attack
16. Last Time
17. A Gift
18. Brother, Oh Brother
19. Lying Games
20. Eden
21. Pain
22. Agony
23. Intoxicated Lust
24. Disgrace
25. Savage☠
26. Loophole
27. Thrash
28. Beware
29. Instincts
30. Gracie
31. Night of Terror
32. Discovery
33. Alpha Conrad
34. The Meeting
35. Bitch Fight (literally)
36. Secrets (part 1)
37. Secrets (part 2)
38. Secrets (part 3)
39. Alpha Blood
40. Two Roads Diverged
41. Insidious
42. Heat.
*PRIVATE CHAPTERS*
43. Regrets
44. Broken
45. Proposition
46. Fire
47. Loose Ends
48. Runaway
49. Monster
50. Gone
51. Unsteady
52. Down We Go
53. Strong
54. Pack
55. Warrior
56. Beast - part 1
58. Alpha
59. Running With Wolves
60. Realities (re-edit)
61. In - Dependence
62. Free As A Bird
63. An Alpha's Command
64. Coming Home
65. Tongue Teeth & Claws
66. Heart & Soul
67. Painful Memories
68. Strength
69. Vicious
70. Undiluted Pleasure (MA)
71. Hot and Cold
72. United Front
73. New Beginnings
74. Scent
75. The Moon's Will
76. Prepare
77. Packs of Wolves
78. WAR p.1. (edited)
79. WAR p.2 (edited)
80. Bloody Meadow (word edit)
81. Gemini Moon ♊
82. Alive
83. Blessings
84. Death
85. Funeral
86. Letters || 86.2 Mates (additon)
87. Fireworks
88. The Change
89. Powers
90. Dr. Jekyll / Mr. Hyde (edited / re-read new material)
91. Savior *[the finale]*
Epilogue I - "I Do"
Epilogue II. Birth-Daze
.:*Cover Contest Right Here!!!*:.
.:*COVER CONTEST CONTD. P2*:.
.:*COVER CONTEST CONTD P3*:.
Epilogue III - Winning
COVER FINALS!!!
Epilogue IV - All Grown Up
EXCITING NEWS ABOUT SHATTER!
[[rachelle]]

57. Beast - part 2

196K 7.4K 4.6K
By Wowchilee

Chapter Soundtrack:
Deftones & Korn - System
From 'Queen of the Damned' soundtrack.

stellina79 for you!

Play this song when the a/n comes up in bold, to go along with the scene.

I realise the last two chapters have had dark music.. but its to go along with Zaryn's dark mind.. how its changed. But don't worry. It will lighten up again. :)
_____________________________

Guys there is more of this chapter. It was really long. Expect the next chapter in 2 hours!! Gotta get my kid in bed :D you're going to DIE when you read the next one omg.
Yes. Theres anothrt challenge left. So instead of a 10thousand word chapter, yourr getting two 5000 word ones.

______________

Nic

The sun was going down now.. painting the sky with deep blues, purples, pinks and oranges. Almost as if someone had drank a bunch of watercolors and thrown them up. The air was chilly.. no breeze tonight but it didn't make it any warmer. Jackets were becoming a necessity now.

Dad let me know that Grace had made it to the cabin, safely.. he laid her down on the sofa and built a fire for her to keep warm. She would be so angry once she awoke.. I hated having to watch what she went through..to be the cause of her pain. Her suffering. No wolf deserves that.

It broke my heart the way she was falling to pieces but I'm going to get her out of that hell hole. I will. And she wont go back. I just don't know how im going to juggle this .. being a dad and trying to make my mate happy.  It wont work. I wont win. Im going to end up like Zaryn if i cant find a constant..

Once dad took Grace away, my nerves were on edge.. but once Eden and i saw our little pup on the sonogram machine its like i felt stronger. My wolf knew he had a job.. to protect that precious life. And we would.

He's healthy so far.. but it doesn't mean the moon wont take him away.. i needed to be careful.. i love my mate.. and i want her to mark me.. but i dont want to risk the pup. I thought the feelings would be easier to fight.

They arent.

But Grace's words... i dont want to be your mate...is this how Zaryn felt with Nova when she refused his wolf?

Why is the moon punishing me.. i did nothing.

On the way back from the clinic, Eden had gotten a call from Nova.. i wanted to talk to her but Eden shooed me away. apparently once Eden told her about Zaryn becoming mildly insane... she got spooked and had to go.

Eden hasnt heard much from her.. none of us have. I talked to her maybe once. Shes been training to become a warrior which i couldn't really believe.. i imagine shes getting her ass handed to her. The image made me smile to myself..

Walking up to the packhouse with Eden by my side, The sun was sinking lower in the sky.. days becoming shorter as the earth rotated on its seasonal axis. I could smell the smoke from the large bonfire burning in the backyard.. the aroma of meats on the smoker tantilizing my tastebuds... fall is my favorite time of the year.

A large yukon denali, all black with tinted windows pulled up slowly in the driveway, catching us off guard.  Wolves who were standing around talking, now had all eyes on the yukon.. sniffing the air.

I could sense an Alpha in the vehicle.. an Alpha's scent isnt hard to miss. Especially to another Alpha blood. I became weary.. my attention focusing on the female carrying my pup.

"Eden.. go ahead and go on around to the barbecue. I'll meet you there." I leaned in to whisper as she clicked away on her phone, nodding absentmindedly.  She turned, not even paying attention to the vehicle that had pulled up in the driveway, heading to the backyard.. "careful where you walk in those death traps!" I called out to her.

She responded by a wave of the hand, brushing me off as her other hand was typing feircly on her phone. Must be Nova..

Famles...

Penelope came running from the back yard just as an extra large beast of a male.. the Alpha of Dark Moon, Maxim...got out of the vehicle followed by two other extra large wolves. His crystal blue eyes wandered around, dark hair lying back on his head. Tanned skin.. muscles spilling out of his 6'5 frame. He was possibly the largest wolf i had seen.. dressed in dark jeans and a black shirt and black boots.

(A/n: i almost put crocs for the lulz haha😂)

The power he released into the atmosphere was one my wolf couldnt ignore. I didnt feel the urge to hunch my shoulders like the other wolves that milled around from the back yard to see this legendary Alpha. Instead, my wolf and I were merely curious.

Alpha Maxim glanced around before his crystal eyes found mine.. a smirk pulling at his lips.. his stare never wavering. I dropped my gaze after five seconds, not wanting to challenge this clearly more capable male. He was too much.

Penelope reached him, throwing herself at the Alpha, her arms wrapping around his neck as he hugged her back, side glancing his men.

"Look at you! You've gotten so big!" Penelope commented once he let her go.

Alpha Maxim grinned down at her petite frame. "Well it has been a few years cousin."

Her features became serious, "you should have told me who your general was, Maxim. Did it slip your mind?" It was hushed, but i heard it well. She was perturbed he had sent her true mate to train her son.

He chuckled, eyes dancing with laughter, "And ruin all the fun? Nahh. Now.. lets see this barbecue. Shall we?" He winked. Penelope forced a smile, taking his arm as the two wolves who came with Alpha Maxim walked behind him, side  by side, looking like two beefed up body guards. Warrior symbols on their biceps.

These wolves were wearing short sleeved black shirts.  All of them. Showing it takes more than a little cool weather to make them cover up that mark that so many wolves covet and respect.

The Alpha caught my gaze once more before disappearing behind the side of the pack house, headed into the back yard. It made me uneasy.. he was taunting me with those eyes. Penelope must have told him about me.. my heritage. But as far as i could tell... Maxim only tolerated Penelope. It wasnt a true family love. 

My wolf felt safe with our mate being a mile away.. but on edge considering our pup was just behind the house, baking inside of Eden's womb. Taking off just as the last bit of sun sunk behind the treeline, i sprinted into the backyard.. my eyes searching for Eden amongst the many covered picnic tables.. the bonfire in a roaring blaze off to the corner near the lake.. smoke billowing through many wolves as the meats smoked over the hot coals.

Spotting her near the fire, her body hugged tightly in red and black.. her head falling back as laughter filled the air as she talked with...

Jaz?

Irritation had me clenching my fists. I remember her blatant betrayel at the meeting.. voicing her dislike for my mate. She was supposed to be my friend. Have my back.

Walking briskly, i reached the bonfire in a hurry, ignoring Jazz as I grabbed Eden's arm, her bright green eyes glancing up at me as if i had lost my mind. "Eden. Pay attention. Turn your oracle juju on.. Look.."

i nodded toward the 'blood alpha' who was currently being escorted by Penelope through the massive throng of wolves.. Maxim's eyes challenging every male he crossed, none of which held his gaze. The females he passed, would ogle him, mesmerized. The high they were getting, outweighed their fear.. he was eyeing them.. and they were liking it, posturing themselves toward him as he grinned mischievously. Those females couldn't look too long still, without glancing away.. only to come right back for more. His dominance excited them and made them nervous at the same time.

"Is that the Dark Moon Alpha?" Eden's voice lilted as she was in somewhat of a trance. This made me frown. I peered down at her with narrowed eyes.

"Dont tell me you're head over heels like the rest of the slùt pack..." i gestured to the group of females known to have a little fun with wolves from the other packs. The ones posturing themselves currently.

Clearing her throat, she shook her head. "No... but.. i mean.. look at him. He holds a lot of power. I can sense it." Her eyes were wide.

Of course. I rolled my eyes.

Eden is a moon gifted wolf. She has power and can sense other wolves power.. shes drawn to it just as wolves with power are drawn to her.

"Hey Nic." Jazz chirped, her eyes wide.. small voice as if she feared i might bite her head off.  I just might.

My wolf felt betrayed as well as my skin side did. shes been my friend since i could remember. "Dont you have someones mate to point the finger at somewhere?" I said, glaring at her.. my lip twitching to reveal my canine.

A blush spread over her cheeks as she dropped her head.  "Im sorry about that Nic.. but.. well.." her eyes met mine, bright hazel, "you deserve better. Grace had done so many horrible things.. and Nova went through hell. You know shes like a little sister to me.."

I growled, Eden ignoring our exchange as she stared at the powerful Alpha walking through the crowd. "well she is my sister.  I was able to see past it and so was Nova. We are mature that way. And a mate bond is sacred, no matter who its with. You wouldn't know that though..." i was being hurtful.. she hadn't found her mate yet but she talked about it often when we used to hang out.

An elbow found its way into my ribs and i growled, turning to see Eden glaring at me.

"Oh. Now you pay attention."

Jazz looked at me with a broken expression.. hurt in her eyes at how i was treating her. "Im sorry Nic."

Rolling my eyes, i took Edens hand, "whatever. Come on, Eden... before you bust an ovary.  Lets go find our spot." I ushered her away from the fire, leaving Jazz standing alone by the fire. I would forgive her eventually.

But not today.

I walked Eden toward a picnic table where my parents were sitting.. she was berating me the way there on how i treated Jazz and how im 'such a meanie.'

Every now and then, as i was ignoring her, I would pick up on a conversation as we passed through the pack.. wolves wanting to know where Zaryn has been hiding.. when they can challenge him.. how weak he must be now to hide..

I tried to hold in my laughter as i helped Eden into the bench seat next to my mom before filing in behind her. Everyones eyes were on our guest of honor tonight.

"Eden, you look beautiful." Mom smiled at Eden lovingly.

She blushed. "Thanks Dahlia."

Eden has always been my sisters friend.. it was a little weird telling my parents i got her pregnant but... they were happy it was her and not Grace, although, my parents did express to me Grace is my moon given mate.. that she could be saved.. given better training.. make her into a worthy wolf.

I agreed with that.

"Good thing Blake isnt here for this." Dad laughed under his breath, his eyes trained on the Alpha who was now joking and laughing with his General, Gabriel.. the one who had come here to train Zaryn.

Mom turned to dad, confusion written all over her petite features, "What do you mean?"

Dad smirked, his eyes glinting as he leaned in to whisper, "Penelope is Alpha Maxims second cousin. Maxim hates Blake.  He thinks its hilariois he cant be at his own pack barbecue because of the issues with the pack.."

This reminded me. My turn to play gossip girl, "And did you know that Gabriel is Penelopes true mate? Hes the one she rejected once finding out Nyra died. So she could be a Luna."

Everyones eyes went wide at what I had just said.

"What!?" Mom stood up from her seat, her face contorting into shock.. appalled at this . Dad pulled her back in her seat, his glare turning hard.

"Dahlia! " he whisper-yelled,  "dont cause a scene. Not here.  You dont know this wolf." He growled out, eyes darting over to Alpha Maxim.

As if on cue, a male brushed past Maxim and Gabriel, slightly knocking into Maxim.. clearly on accident.

A loud rumble came from his chest as he turned, grabbing the male up by the collar, his wolf coming out.. snarling at him before throwing him across the yard, feet away. Gasps were heard all around and the space around Maxim became even bigger.

I just stared, bewildered.

Now that's  one crazy ass Alpha.

My wolf was communicating to me that he wanted nothing to do with the monster. I could agree on that.

Mom and dad began whispering harshly to one another.. mom angry from the gossip i let them in on.. his eyes narrowing at me saying 'look what you've done now.' Mom and Nyra were best friends. Blake too.

I hadn't been paying attention but i suddenly felt a presence of power looming over me. Glancing over at Eden, her head was craned up.. eyes in wonder.

I turned, eyes moving upward to see Alpha Maxim standing directly behind me with Gabriel at his side.. the two beefy wolves enjoying the meat table a little ways away.

His eyes glinted mischievously .. crystal eyes so clear as if they were tropical oceans.. tattoos running completely up his entire exposed arms.. a smile playing on his lips as he    scanned Eden's form.

"Hello. Dont think I've had the pleasure of meeting you." His eyes were on her.... playful.. his tone deep yet soft for the female sitting below him. Maxim made a quick glance at me, smirking before turning back to Eden to sat there with red lips parted.. her eyes dialating from sensing the power he secreted. She was becoming drunk on it.

Does that happen around Zaryn?

I was feeling agitated...this male was getting on my nerves.

She stood, and suddenly i felt her own power.. the power the moon gifted her. She was releasing it and it was drawing me in.. like mystic tentacles wrapping around me.  her eyes becoming more focused.. narrowing up at him. Eden wasn't going to fall for his charms afterall.

A dark chuckle left the Alpha's throat..  "Ah. I see we have an Alpha female here. My mistake. And which family do you belong to? Are you Blakes too?" He spared me another glance, my dad rumbling out his disapproval.

Eden let her wolf peer out.. growling low. angry.  "im an oracle you dipshìt."

Now that i think about it.. i dont think ive ever even seen Eden's wolf

Maxim's eyes went wide.. a sudden interest sparked inside them. "An oracle?"

He didnt even linger on the dipshìt comment. My wolf didnt like him taking interest in her.. she was carrying my pup. I was responsible for her.

Eden crossed her arms. "Yes. Is that a problem? Are you going to throw me across the backyard too?" Her brow rose.

He laughed lightly, a brilliant grin spreading ear to ear as he shook his head, taking her hand which made me feel uneasy.

"I would never do that to a female." He brought her hand up to his lips, placing a kiss gently on her knuckles. "I apologise about my previous comment. I have never met an oracle so young.  I was beginning to think they were all born old ladies." He laughed.

And what do you know.. Eden laughed too.. a blush spreading across her cheeks.

Thats it.

A let out a warning growl, my wolf nor i very happy at the moment as i stood. Maxim let Edens hand go.. his eyes meeting mine... challenging me. "Does this female belong to you? I dont see a mark." He cocked his head.

Eden piped up before i could say anything,  "Oracles dont have mates."

Maxim grinned.

My hackles raised.. fur puffing outward, "no. Im not her mate. But i knocked her up. We got a sonogram picture of the little guy today. Would you like to see?" My turn to raise a brow.

Eden's jaw visibly clenched as Maxim's eyes went wide.. dropping his gaze to her abdomen. "Well then." He cleared his throat. "I guess i dont have to ask permission to ask if you'd like to accompany me to my table?" His eyes roved up her body, smiling at her. He was playing with me.

I didnt like this male. Letting the wolf peer out, i growled loudly.. my teeth coming out. I'd fight this Alpha over my pup.. and i didnt care if i lost. He would respect my pup..

Maxim chuckled as everyone went quiet.. stepping over to face me.. a darkness in his eyes. Devious. Feral.

Before he could say a word, the entire pack barbecue began gasping.. but not at us. Everyone stood like a wave... bodies turned away from us. Maxim and I both frowned at each other.. turning to see what everyone had gotten so surprised over.

You may play the song now XD

Right next to the bonfire, by the edge of the forrest, out walked Zaryn. His large body, shirtless.. wearing only sweatpants. Muscles tensing as he moved .  His tattoos curling around his body and one new one sitting fresh on his skin. His frame was outlined by the background of the fire.. seeming as if he was walking right out of hell.. a slow pace. Each step so condifent.. head turned down but those eyes..

His blue eyes were menacing.. scanning the crowd.

I could only imagine what these wolves were thinking...they havent seen his progress like i have.

Hundreds of wolves standing, staring as he walked right up to the buffet table and began making him a plate as if nothing had happened these past months... every muscle tense.. jaw ticking. Ready for a fight.  I could smell the testosterone he was putting out.

"Well well well." Maxim smirked, crossing his arms. Watching. None of us could take our eyes off of him.

It was extremely quiet.

Zaryn's eyes flashed, looking up from where he was making his plate as if it were any regular pack barbecue. He peered into the eyes of every wolf he could see, pausing.. tonges in the air as he rose a brow.

"Doooooes anyone have a problem?" His deep voice bellowed out for the entire pack to hear.

Gabriel shook his head, "Ah shīt." He walked off toward Zaryn.. whispering in his ear once he reached him. Zaryn smirked, whispering something back to him before eyeing the shocked crowd, setting his plate down. He stepped away from Gabriel who shrugged his shoulders and reached for his cell phone from his pocket.

Maxim laughed darkly from beside me as he watched, interested in the show that was about to happen. Arms crossed.

"Dont be shy." Zaryn sauntered toward the open area of the land, holding his hands up..  turning in a circle.. his eyes dark. "If someone wants to challenge me.. then come on.. here i am!" He laughed menacingly.

Three males got up from their tables without another thought.. agression in their steps as they puff themsleves out, walking up to stand just feet in front of Zaryn..

Z looked at each one of them in the eyes.. licking his lips as he bit on the lip ring he now sported... A smirk formed on his lips.. his head falling back, laughing loudly into the night. "Is this it? This is all?" He was manic... i was entranced.. unable to take my eyes off him. He exuded so much power..

Maxim chuckled.."oh what a monster Gabe has created.. this will be good."

The first male stepped forward, a low rumble coming from his chest. Zaryn flashed his teeth. "Shift pup." He screamee out, muscles engorging with blood as he pumped himself up.. ready to take his first challenger down. Make them submit.

The air filled with cracking and popping of bones as both males shifted.. skin rippling.. changing into fur. Zaryn's change was now more skilled.. fluid.

Both males were fully shifted now and others were moving closer.. to have a better look. I couldn't help myself but to be drawn to the power that Zaryn held. A different sort of power than Maxim.  This power was dominant but it was also alluring. Addicting.

We all made our way to the gathered circle around Zaryn and the other male. Zaryn's wolf was huge now. It had been a long time since I had seen him in wolf form. his gray wolf.. standing tall over the other black furred male.. both wolves snarling at each other but Zaryn's was more dominant by far..

Zaryn's wolf didnt wait for any signal.. he pounced on the male.. like a rabid beast.. teeth cutting into flesh.. his massive head shaking once his teeth sunk into the skin at the wolf's shoulder, a popping sound echoing through the air. The wolf whined out, trying to shake himself out of Zaryn's grip.. succeeding.. the males teeth lunging for Zaryn's wolfs underbelly, but only catching his broad chest.

He went with it. Biting down but Zaryn's wolf jerked away.. letting the male keep the flesh that tore away with his movements. Zaryn was on him again.. his wolf shaking spittle around as growls and roars came from this newly created beast.

Cracking sounded alerting the pack to the two other wolves who had just shifted.. rumbles coming from their chest as they jumped in.. something that wasnt allowed.  Against pack law.

"Stop!" Penelope cut through the crowd, screaming out at the other two males... her eyes wild with fear for her son.

"Penny!" Maxim grabbed her, pulling her back. "Lets just watch and see what happens." He winked, smiling sinister like at the wolf fight before us.

Penelope whimpered, gaping as she looked up to Maxim and back down to her son. the two other wolves postured themselves with ill intent.. to have a piece of this challenge meant for one.

Zaryn's wolf outsized the others by nearly half. For being almost 22, that said a lot. Zaryn was still going at it with the first male like a rabid beast before his teeth finally clamped down on the males throat, biting as hard as he could.  A deafening crack of bones was heard around the circular formation.. the wolf falling out of his mouth. Limp. Blood soaking his fur from the dead wolf that laid below his paws, along with his own wound.

He just killed the wolf.

Gasps were filling the chilly autumn air as everyone covered their mouth.. wide eyed. A scream from the males mother sounded out.. i could see her across the way, dropping to her knees. Crying out as she screamed.. her mate's features turning agressive as he belted out a roar.

You were never supposed to kill your challenger. Only make them submit.

Zaryn's wolf just did something outrageous in the packs eyes.

He just struck fear in the hearts of all males... of all their mothers and mates..

The two shifted wolves faultered once Zaryn's turned.. facing them with a snarl, stained red teeth sharp and long.

Deciding not to back down.. both wolves hunkered low to the ground.. lip raised revealing sharp teeth.  Zaryn did the same.. his wolfs mouth leaking with blood from his kill... his ears lying low on his head.. pressed back.. lip curled upward.. his teeth bigger than the rest.

Whats happened to my brother...

The two wolves pounced together. One a chocolate brown. One tawny. Zaryn's large beast shook the tawny wolf off his hind leg.. the teeth the male had sunk into his flesh, ripping away, revealing muscle. Zaryn's wolf went unphased as he charged into the brown wolfs belly, knocking him on the ground before savagely ripping his throat out.. not even pausing.. blood sprayed across the wolves who stood around watching, gaping.. blood getting in their mouths.

He tured, snarling as everyone took three steps backward. I gaped.. staring as his eyes locked on the tawny wolf.. the male was scared now. He had lost his confidence and that's where he went wrong. Zaryn saw this weakness and leaped onto the wolf.

The male put up a decent fight.. his hind claws digging into The beasts underbelly.. ripping soft flesh that spilled forth life. But the Alpha beast never swayed as he let out a guttural growl in the males face.. teeth lodging into his neck.. shaking his head and ripping the windpipe right out of him...

Three male wolves lay dead.. blood spattered everywhere.. everyone stood stock still .. staring in horror. The parents of these wolves.. crying.. sobbing close to the dead bodies but staying away from Zaryn's wolf as he sunk low..  growling out fiercely.. asking for more challenges.

He was drunk on power.

No one made a move.. and that's when the beast began to shift.. human form taking over once more...

Once his bones were set in place.. Zaryn stood.. blood running down his bare skin.. muscles rippling as the fire licked the shadows away from his body, revealing him in all his glory. Naked. Chunks missing from his chest and thighs.. his eyes dead .. glowing.

He leered at every wolf.. a malevolent stare. "I'm not the same wolf you all thought me to be!" He yelled out, a vein popping out of his forehead, "And everyday i get stronger! Submission is the old way now. If anyone wants to challenge me for my position, be ready to meet the moon!!!" His deep voice bellowed.

No one moved.  My dad stood, gaping at the massacre before us.. Eden with her hand over her mouth, tears in her eyes at what he has become.

A slow clap filled the air followed by another set of hands. Maxim and Gabriel stood side by side.. proudly showing their appreciation toward Maxim's kin.. his dark laugh echoing.

Zaryn only stared with cold dead eyes.

He's become a monster. He would win this pack not by respect... but out of fear.

No one would challenge him. Not anymore.

Maxim approached Zaryn, slowly. His crystal eyes filled with enjoyment.  He liked the show. "Zaryn. I see my general has trained you well." He mused as he glanced down to the three males on the ground that lay bleeding.. their mothers crying over them.. their fathers glaring up at Zaryn.. but not for too long.

Suddenly a heart wrenching pain shot through me.. one that coiled around my insides... squeezing them with every emotion i wasnt feeling.

Because these werent my emotions.

They were Grace's.

Wrong time to let your walls down Grace!

I fell to my knees, unable to keep myself up. My eyes going wide once i felt the sting in my neck. I started to feel light... as if i were drifting.. a pain in my chest had me falling to the ground, crying out.

Dad was over me in a moment...the crowd too busy with Zaryn.  Dad peered down at me worriedly as mom rushed over. "Something is wrong with Grace dad. Im.. i feel like im dying! Go!! Find her!"

Hauling me up, my dad raced toward the pack house with me thrown over his shoulder.. my eyes fluttering closed as i let my mind go blank.

Dun dun dun

Holy shitake did all that just happen!?!?!

What the heck do you think about Zaryn now!?!?!

And maxim.. he will have more of a 'to do' with the pack. 

Wait till you see the next chapter omg. Im posting it in 2 hours!!! Ahhh double time!

Penelope gets hers yall..

Xoxo
Chilee 6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 55.1K 40
Nova Wolfe, an ordinary werewolf. Kaden Clark, a strong Alpha. ~ Kaden Clark, the typical Alpha who has been looking forward to finally finding his m...
12.3M 8.4K 2
"And then he breaks. An outburst of broken sobs, as my mate let out the saddest cries I've ever heard. He shook and trembled, clinging onto me for d...
1.8M 50.1K 80
Artemis Terry, living in her father's pack- Emerald Guardians located on the edge of the Romanian border. Artemis was an Alpha's daughter and yet she...
176 27 11
Born to an Alpha father and a twin brother, Ivy struggles to claim and secure her rightful title as the Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. As a female, sh...