Abused Ambrose

By courtn3y_orton

Raven Ambrose is dean Ambrose's younger sister. She joins the WWE and is faced with a lot of problems. Howeve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Hey guys so
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
35
36

Chapter 19

1.5K 43 2
By courtn3y_orton

I sat in the corner of my room crying. Scared. According to the clock it was almost 6. Which meant dad was coming in soon.
"STOP CRYING" a voice yelled from the stairs. How could I not. I looked across the room. It was a picture of me and Dean before he moved to WWE. I miss him but he had to leave. One day I will be with him. My door opened and my dad stepped in. He took his belt off and whipped me with it. I had to stop crying if he will continue. Then he hit me with the metal bit in the face above my eyebrow. I was now bleeding heavily but that didn't stop my dad.
"All you get for now, just SHUT THE HELL UP" he screamed in my face. I nodded as I walked out of my room. I touched my face and cringed at the sight of blood on my hand from my face. Don't cry.
"RAVEN RAVEN WAKE UP" a voice yelled my eyes widened and i saw Paige.
"You had a nightmare your brother is coming" she explained. I really don't want to see Dean but he's my brother maybe I should tell him what happened but will he get mad.
"Ra are you okay" my brother asked as I walked in. I flinched at when he sat on my bed.
"I ain't gonna hurt ya but tell me what's wrong" he demanded
"Nothing" I mumbled
"Look I'm sorry okay I just black out for ages" me explained. I remembered that he does black out because he has in the past.
"It was just a night mare" I explained
"About dad" he asked I nodded. Dean hugged me and I hugged back. I miss my bro but at the end of the day what he's said will stay with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 17 20
He is a lunatic, at least that's his character on tv for the wwe. She is his best friends sister. What happens when his best friend forbids his siste...
19.3K 244 50
Adri is the daughter of Jerry "The King" Lawler after finishing college she decided to put her training to use and follow in her Dad and big brother'...
13K 205 67
Taking place during the start of The Shield's debut in 2012, follow Morgan Lopez's career as she becomes a member of The Shield, revamps herself as T...
117 41 17
Becky's little sister has long been in love with Seth and he seems to like her too. Since he only wants the best for the WWE and they find a relation...