Holding onto Forever

By Accio_DracoMalfoy13

Skylar was living her normal day-to-day. She was a tired teenager dealing with normal teenage drama. Unfortun... More

Just the Beginning.
Encounter.
Chip!
Disappointment.
Flashback.
Dead of night...
Will You...
Life.
Unknown...
Mean.
Best friend.
Date.
Forget About You.
I love you!
Goodbye.
Dirty Whore.
This can't be happening!!
Miles
His name.
Spot Light.
One Last Dance
Drugs.
Goodbyes and hellos.
Tour around.
Wow...
Hurting.
Hospital.
Don't go!
What Happened?
Authors Note.
Beach.
Never!
Reunion with The Lynch's!
Dinner!
Morning!
Hey R5 Family...
Wet Jet!
All You're fault.
Don't!
All My Fault!
Missing!
...Home.
Dizzy.
My baby!
Ross you...
New's
New Flat!
Take a hint.
Beautiful.
Did I...
Guitar trouble..
Run in..
Meet Ups!
The Past comes Present.
Haunted.
Special one.
No more.
If I Can't Be with You!
So Deep.
"Hello."
eat.
Doctors.
Sleepover!
God no...
This isn't over!
Take it to the heart.
Won't Let It Happen!
her's!
I can't...
Love to Love!
Couple months...
Don't be.
Poetic..
Home!
Gotta...
A/N! Please read!! This is for all my readers.
Dear...
A kiss...
Stupid Drunks.
What a 'Dog'
I need her safe!
could it get any worse... of course it can!
Loosing the Battle...
is...
Skylar...
Safe and Sound.
small scare.
December 13.
God, Please don't take the girl!
Parents!!!!
Klutz
Presents.
Twitter
Nothing...
Problem?
Tornado.
Mary's family.
another possible existing... Nightmare...
Stop!
Never picture perfect.
Undone.
Everything!
Authors note
To the End.
It's out!!!!

Not the whole story...

860 19 2
By Accio_DracoMalfoy13

My jaw slightly dropped.

"excuse me?" I looked at him.

"This is her fault!! She's ruining your life, all she does is hurt you! first you almost kill yourself over her, then you get shot because of her, and your brothers are being hurt from her life!! You could have been killed because of her!! Riker almost had a knife go through his head!! because of her it's putting you and all of us in danger." my father yelled at me, Anger boiled inside me. My hands tightened into fists as I clenched my teeth together.

"This is not her fault!!!! do you think she can control this! these people are after her, they want to kill her!! Skylar can't control this! I don't want any of you getting hurt because of this, but that doesn't mean I'm going to just forget her! She is my everything! Don't you get that!! I will do anything in my power to please her, protect her, love her! She is not ruining my life, I don't care if these people are after her or not I'm staying with her. I won't let anyone come between us, she holds my heart! I'm sorry that they had to come here and start shit, She was in trouble. She was almost taken away from me! I won't let that happen again!" I shouted back at him.

"Ross you don't understand! can't you see she's making you miserable! For god sake Ross, she's gonna be the death of you if you don't let her go!!!" 

"I won't do that! I won't let her go! Let her be the death of me, I would rather be torn to shreds without her in my life. Let them come back and kill me, let em! As long as Skylar is in my life and safe I don't care what happens to me!!" I furiously went on. "don't dare to tell me I have to leave her again because so help me god I will go shoot myself right now!!" I finished. My dad looked at me wide eyed and shook his head.

"Ross..." I heard Skylar breath my name. My eyes lit up as I ran to her side.

"baby!" I slid my arm under her neck and looked at her. Her eyes fluttered open reveling those sweet, soft hazel eyes. "oh my god Baby, thank god!" I sighed in relief and hugged her. She pulled back and looked into my eyes. For a moment we just sat there starring into each others eyes.

"Ross..." My mother said, I looked up at her noticing everyone else had fled the room.

"yes..." 

"bring her up to your room, you both need to rest." I nodded and watched her walk away.

"wait mom..." she turned around and looked at me. "can you tell dad I'm sorry for saying what I did..." she nodded and walked out. I picked Skylar up and carried her upstairs. As I walked upstairs and into my bedroom I could feel Skylar looking at me. I knew she would ask me what went on... I gently laid her down and climbed in bed with her. she turned on her side facing me, I did the same and wrapped my arm around her waist. She cuddled closer to me and sighed.

"Ross"I looked down at her.

"yes babe?"

"you smell good." she giggled, I chuckled slightly.

"thanks baby." she looked up at me and smiled.

"your so...' she paused and ran her hand down my chest. "sexy!" she finished. I laughed at how silly she was being, then again she was high. 

"baby I think you should sleep." I looked at her blood shot eyes.

"can I tell you something?" she asked as her eyes shut.

"yeah of course."

"Riker and I did more then just kiss..." she mumbled as she fell to sleep. What did she mean? Did he... How dare he do that!!! I jumped to my feet and stormed into Riker and Rocky's room where everyone was playing video games. I walked over to Riker and grabbed him by the shirt, I pulled him close to my face. His eyes widened as he grabbed my hands, everyone gasped and stood up.

"how dare you!!!! What the hell were you thinking!? you know she's mine!!!!" I screamed at him.

"Ross- what the hell are you doing!? let go of me!! What are you talking about!?" he tried pulling away from me, I let go of him and punched him directly in the face. he grunted as he hit the ground, he rolled on his back and looked at me in fear. What is wrong with me... 

"Ross stop it!!" Rydel grabbed my arm, I looked at her and sighed.

"why would you do this to me?" I looked back at Riker.

"do what? what do you think I did?" he questioned as he stood up.

"you didn't just kiss Skylar!!" his jaw slightly dropped. "I knew it!! you fucking liar!!" I went to grab him but Delly stopped me.

"Ross it's not what you thi-"

"How could you do that to me!?! your so dead!!" I yelled and pulled away from Rydel, I was so angry at him I wouldn't even let him talk... I don't know what came over me... The anger inside of me just burst out. I shoved him against the wall and raised my fist to punch him. 

"Ross stop! please I swear it isn't like that! Please just listen to me!" he begged, Rocky, Ryland and El grabbed me and held me back. I pushed them off of me and stood there looking at Riker, he pushed himself off the wall and fixed his shirt. He looked at me and sighed, I waited for him to talk but he wouldn't say anything. 

"well!" I yelled, he looked at me again then everyone else.

"guys... please leave." Riker said softly. Rydel looked at him like he was crazy.

"and If Ross..." I looked at her, she stopped and looked back at Riker.

"I can handle myself. just go..." Everyone walked out and Rydel glanced at me before shutting the door. I turned back to Riker. again he didn't say anything. "yes we did do more than just kiss but..." that was enough for me, I pinned him against the wall and decked him twice. "Ross Stop!" he shouted out in pain.

"you slept with her!! how could you do that to me!?" I yelled. He stopped fighting and looked at me surprised yet sad.

"you think I slept with her..." he stuttered. "Ross I couldn't do that to you, I wouldn't..." A rush of guilt and regret washed over me.

"Oh... god... Riker I'm so sorry." I backed away from him, He stood up and walked over to me.

"it's fine Ross... I understand why you were mad..." 

"she told me you guys did more than just kiss... what did she mean then?" He sighed and sat down on his bed, I sat down next to him waiting for him to answer me.

"we did do more than just kiss but I promise you it wasn't like that."

"than what was it?"

"we were kissing and we both got pulled into it so much that...' he paused and looked down. 'well... she was shirtless..." 

"like..." 

"yes... no bra... no nothing..."

"did you..." I couldn't say anything further...

"yea... but that's it... nothing else. I swear, and I take it all back... I feel terrible for it and I know she does too. I am truly sorry Ross, I would never want to hurt you..." he mumbled, I stood up and turned to him. He shut his eyes tightly waiting for me to punch him. I wrapped my arms around him and tightly hugged him. "you're not mad?" I pulled away and shook my head.

"no... I'm just glad you didn't do anything else.' I paused. 'and how the hell did you get her to do that? I haven't seen an inch of her yet." I chuckled along with him.

"wait so you guys haven't..." Riker looked at me weird.

"no... why?" 

"all of us figured you two would of had sex already... guess we were wrong." he laughed at me.

"hey I'm ready. I just want to wait till she is, I won't ever force her into anything." Riker smiled and patted my back.

"good." he said and walked out. "hey." he looked at me from the door.

"yea?" 

"love ya bro! goodnight" I smiled.

"Love ya too Rik. Night." I said, he walked out. I walked back to my room and crawled in next to Skylar, I started thinking of how scared Rydel looked when I was yelling at Riker. She looked so afraid of me... Did I really scare my sister... what's wrong with me? I've changed so much... and I can feel it...

Riker's P.O.V.

"and If Ross..." Rydel said. Ross looked at her, she stopped and looked back to me.

"I can handle myself. just go..." Everyone walked out and Rydel glanced at Ross before shutting the door. Ross turned back to me. I didn't know what to say... I wondered how he even found out... does he know the whole story... lord help me... "yes we did do more than just kiss but..." that must have been enough for him, Ross pinned me against the wall and decked me twice. "Ross Stop!" I shouted out in pain.

"you slept with her!! how could you do that to me!?" He yelled. I stopped fighting and looked at him surprised, I felt upset too...

"you think I slept with her..." I stuttered. "Ross I couldn't do that to you, I wouldn't..." His face turned from angry to guilty and regretful. Why would he think that? I could never do that to him...

"Oh... god... Riker I'm so sorry." Ross backed away from me, I stood up and walked over to him.

"it's fine Ross... I understand why you were mad..." I mumbled.

"she told me you guys did more than just kiss... what did she mean then?" I sighed and sat down on my bed, he walked over and sat down next to me waiting for his answer.

"we did do more than just kiss but I promise you it wasn't like that." I was afraid to tell him, I didn't want him to think I would do that to him.

"than what was it?"

"we were kissing and we both got pulled into it so much that...' I paused and looked down. 'well... she was shirtless..." 

"like..." 

"yes... no bra... no nothing..."

"did you..." Ross stuttered not being able to say anything further...

"yea... but that's it... nothing else. I swear, and I take it all back... I feel terrible for it and I know she does too. I am truly sorry Ross, I would never want to hurt you..." I mumbled, he stood up and turned to me. I shut my eyes tightly waiting for him to punch me. I felt his arms wrapped me, hugging me tightly. "you're not mad?" he pulled away and shook his head.

"no... I'm just glad you didn't do anything else.' he paused. 'and how the hell did you get her to do that? I haven't seen an inch of her yet." I chuckled along with him.

"wait so you guys haven't..." I looked at him weird.

"no... why?" 

"all of us figured you two would of had sex already... guess we were wrong." I laughed at him.

"hey I'm ready. I just want to wait till she is, I won't ever force her into anything." I smiled and patted his back.

"good." I said and walked out. "hey." I looked at him from the door.

"yea?" 

"love ya bro! goodnight" he smiled.

"Love ya too Rik. Night." I walked out and into the bathroom, Ross has an amazing, powerful right hook... My face was throbbing and burning. I glanced in the mirror and sighed. My right eye was black and blue and my lip had blood running from a large slice in it. I wet a towel with cold water and gently dabbed my face, I squinted in pain and finished cleaning my face. I looked at myself in the mirror totally disgusted. I was in love with my brother's only love... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
654K 32.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
999K 39.6K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...